It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why don’t I EVER dream of Aliens or UFOS’s? Do you?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7

Originally posted by petrus4
You can quote photos in that thread as much as you want, but as someone who has had a Grey's face three inches in front of my own, I can tell you right now; you do not know what you are asking for, and you should pray that you never find out.

Man, I can't imagine how scary that must have been.

Ditto, that...

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Outrageo

I'm not really going to speculate on why you don't have these dreams, but rather suggest that it's better you don't. The reason I say this, is because some of them can be quite scary (I've had 2 my entire life), and then you wind up wondering if there is the crazy possibility you were abducted. Some people take this a step further and undergo hypnotherapy to relive the dream (which I believe can implant suggestions and false memories) and then you've opened up a nasty can'o worms.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by curious7

Originally posted by petrus4
You can quote photos in that thread as much as you want, but as someone who has had a Grey's face three inches in front of my own, I can tell you right now; you do not know what you are asking for, and you should pray that you never find out.

Man, I can't imagine how scary that must have been.

Truthfully, I was actually more angry, at the time. I spent several years of being afraid of them; eventually that wore off, and I just became steaming mad.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

LOL that was funny! And no American flags! Thanks for the laugh

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by greenCo
Because you are protected my friend.

To the OP, I agree with greenCo.

Perhaps you are protected. Do not put out the intention too much - that rabbit hole goes very deep and you may just attract the "wrong" kind of attention.

Some entities may latch onto you once you have given your express desire / permission. Just take it chill. I promise you that just the fact that you are into this subject matter means that you "are in the right place".

As a kid I furiously wished to see a UFO. Never have up to this date - but I have made peace with it. I realized that there is a definitive reason for it - my feeling today is that somebody is looking out for me.

As for dreaming - I lucid-dream a lot. And I have an alien / ufo dream at least 3 to 4 times a month. More often than not it is a scenario straight out of hell.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I've dreamn't of seeing a ufo that looked like the tr-3b, it was silent, fast, exciting.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Funny you should bring this up. I am an avid dreamer and have been all my life. (this was years ago) After reading about people's abductions and the "grays" and all that, I went back into my dream life and looked at the dreams I'd had since childhood. (Yes, I have a lot dream recall/lucid dreams and can remember them from childhood)

What I found is that I NEVER dreamed of an alien "Gray" type being. All my dreams of aliens (and there are a lot) or other beings were almost always HUMAN. And it is not for the fact that I think alien life outside this reality we are in are human. It is quite the opposite. I think there is probably a vast amount of life out there not only in this dimensional reality but in other's as well because that is also "life".

In my dreams about the UFO craft, they are almost always a metal type craft or partial metal mixed with maybe glowing plasma is the best way to describe it. I don't ever recall dreaming of glowing orb type "craft" that we see so much of in videos these days. The odd thing about these craft are that they have things like "plates" that move that allow the craft to do its maneuvers (I think of how rudders work for us) and quite a number of them have spinning or moving parts and are so unbelievable that I wish I could make models of them ...I'd probably make a fortune because they are unlike anything I've ever seen.

There have been occasions where the alien life is something other than human. Several have been robotic creatures like a square headed robot. But these robots were INCREDIBLY big and I mean like 1/2 the size of a planet or at least a state like California. These were always viewed from outer space while inside a craft. These robotic lifeforms were out in space alongside the ship.

The other interesting thing about the ships are the sheer size of some of them. They are beyond huge like the size of planets also or if it is in the atmosphere or swooping down to the ground, they can change size. I recall several dreams in which I was either inside already or going inside a ship and see these large cargo bay doors. These doors are the size of football fields. I've also seen many that are the size of our cars or smaller for only one person to ride in. I've looked inside and sat in many of them which have a control interface that uses thought to maneuver them. Many of the ships have glowing "icons" that look like hieroglyphs and I wonder sometimes if this recovered technology (crashed ships) is where we got the idea for backlite icons on things like video games, cell phones, microwaves, etc.

There have been aliens who look like "Merlin" and then like one I had the other night that is hard to describe but this male was green skinned and had the most exotic look..he had human features but other features that were were not human that would be hard to describe. He had an slightly above normal head size, his chin was literally almost to a point but slightly rounded on the end, his cheekbones were out beside his eyes and things like that. He was so exotic that he was incredibly beautiful.

So, in summary, I've seen all kinds of ships and alien life forms that are mostly human mixed with a few others but never have I had any of Grays or Reptiles or any of that stuff.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Outrageo

I'm not sure, I'v tried controlling my dreams many times but it doesn't work.. in your case you probably have something else on your conscience other than aliens/UFO's.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I had a dream once where i was living back in my old neighborhood. i lived there from birth till i was 20 . at least 10 spaceships you know the disc flying ones were hovering over. We were instructed to go down to my high school to begin classes for the new GOVT. the aliens were wanting to start . I woke up and i noticed i had a wet dream

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by FrankGarrett
. I woke up and i noticed i had a wet dream

I didn't expect the "wet dream part" at the end i really didn't......

edit on 2-9-2011 by wisper because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join