It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why don’t I EVER dream of Aliens or UFOS’s? Do you?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by greenCo
Because you are protected my friend.

Good answer

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkNate

I couldn't be that lucky
Wish I could dream about one let alone see one.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ReVoLuTiOn76

I had this one dream I was at my dads house bymyself and I saw a large blinding white light seep into my living room I looked out the window and there was a ufo out in my front yard it was just hovering away. 2 extratressial beings walked slowly into my house, the first one that walked in carried me out.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I have not dreamed of aliens but I have dreamed of UFOs and each time they turn out to have rational explanations... actually one time it turned out to be the starship enterprise so I guess that wasn't a very rational explanation.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
They are rare, most dreams are going to be about everyday subjects and have a normal setting. It would be just as rare to dream you were in an ancient civilization or some land of fantasy. But the good thing is these dreams do happen and you'll eventually dream about it if you recall dreams regularly, and especially if you are a lucid dreamer.

If you were trying to dream of UFOs I would in a lucid dream try to fly out into space, or imagine a UFO is orbiting earth and that it is about to come down. About half the time I fly up into space there are UFOs or at least something crazy going on with the stars. One time the sky was like a giant message board, and with stars and light people had written advertisements and messages to eachother in the sky, stuff like that lol. But a few times I've gone up and there were lots of UFOs around earth engaged in battle and I fought them. I have never met an ET in a dream, but like I said have had a few that had UFOs in them.

I'm hoping soon to have a dream about the Enterprise from Star Trek and try to get beamed on board.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by markymint
I would agree the feeling can be intense. I felt fear in my dream but also excitement.
Despite the fear, the strange edge of excitement has left me with a taste for more.

Exactly, that's why I say my alien dreams are some of the best I have, the intensity and excitement is something I don't normally get in my mundane every day life. What many people consider to be "nightmares" are still dreams I look forward to. Plus when you wake up, the feeling of realizing that it was "just a dream" is a great feeling as well. Dreaming is awesome, even though Im never able to lucid dream.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Nice. Well I don't want to derail the thread totally - but I think it's worth saying, I'm sure you'll lucid dream eventually. I've only been able to do it since I learnt about it online a few years ago. And when I say "able to do it" I mean it's happened to me twice. I'm sure it happens to everyone for different reasons, though. I know people can do it at will - but I certainly can't. I get partly frustrated that I can't control my dreams, but it really is just that initial thought you need to process to enter a lucid dream.

Basically, the last time it happened, actually almost exactly this time last year, I was dreaming away and got my fingers chopped off. I looked at my hand and thought - that's stupid. If that really happened to me I'd be in pain. And that momentary thought brought me into lucidity. Seeing the ludicrous nature of a hand with no fingers I realized it was a dream, and that's where your lucid adventure can begin. Mind you, controlling yourself in that state - well, that's not something I can do. As soon as I start to manipulate my dream world, I lose lucidity and come back round, and coming out of a lucid dream can be quite a roller coaster too (a good roller coaster I hasten to add!)...

So you never know. One day it will just happen, when you least expect it

The old lucid dream trick was to question in your waking life if you are dreaming. I never fully understood why then but now I get it. As long as you can get your brain to be making a regular point of checking such a statement, you'll find one day it will just naturally occur in your dream. On neither occasions for me did I think "am I dreaming" straight off, like I said, something else happened first to trigger that line of thought. Good luck!

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Been very interested in the UFO phenom for many years but never had a related dream.....till last week!

Very clear dream just before morning came that I was seeing what was clearly an alien craft in the sky and rushed to find others to help validate what I was seeing. Woke up and was almost certain that it had really happened, it was that real. Could not help feeling that it was some kind of omen of things to come but could not explain why. Every since I've been waking up in the middle of the night and can't get back to sleep, end up watching the sky for hours at a time till I can sleep again.

Anyway, strange that it happened just before you started this thread, S&F for you OP.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
I too have never dreamed of aliens, despite being on abovetopsecret and having interest in them. However i believe that aliens are probably demonic/interdimensional entities and that people who are tormented by aliens are actually being haunted by demons.

I guess it's probably a good thing not to dream about aliens, maybe as a poster said before you are being protected?

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I dream regularly and the dream is very similar.

There starts with lights flying in formation accross the sky, then the sky is full. Then I feel like I am in a flying object (not UFO) as though filming from the air and see the UFO's shooting through the cloud. The lights etc are multi coloured and the craft are similar, house size objects.

Its not a nice dream although it ends at the same place each time and nothing 'bad' happens that I can remember.

I just wake up, in the dark bedroom and feel uneasy.

Then it takes a while to get back to sleep.

Any thoughts?

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I've had alien dreams on and off since I was a little kid. I've never been obsessed with aliens, just always believed that they were real. It doesn't make much sense to me to think that we're the only living species in the universe. The first one I remember is looking out my bedroom window and seeing a small craft landing in a field near the house. Scared to death, I crouched below my bedroom window so they wouldn't see me when they looked in my window.
The alien dream i've been having on and off for the past several years is always the same. I'm in a high building standing at a plate glass window, floor to ceiling type. I notice storm clouds gathering in the distance, the sky turns different colors as the storm approaches. I begin seeing small crafts zipping through the sky and all of a sudden a HUGE spacecraft appears and I am petrified. Thankfully I am able to wake myself from dreams and always wake myself up at this point, scared half to death and terrified to fall back asleep.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Outrageo

See this is a meaty subject, because ever since I had a dramatic dream involving aliens, a UFO, and an abductee in real life, it was the most amazing encounter I have ever seen 7 years ago. Ever since then I have had many dreams of UFOs, probably 30 or so. In every UFO dream I feel a large amount of fear of them, I sometimes find myself desperately hiding. Its such a unique combination of events that I have had as a small time researcher. They almost force me to believe, but my conclusion is that it is really not something to tell the world.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I don't ever recall having a dream about aliens/UFOs, in fact I hardly ever dream and remember it.

If you really want to experience aliens/UFOs in your mind then I would recommend an heroic dose of pysilocybin magic mushrooms while laying a large field, the UFOS will be buzzing then my friend.
edit on 25-7-2011 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Wow – some awesome observations here – thanks!

reply to post by ReVoLuTiOn76

…at war with aliens. I actually remembering dying in the dream…

My understanding is that this is exceedingly rare (dying in your dream), some say it is not possible, that your mind will ‘wake up’ to consciousness before you die in your subconscious dream state. I’ve never died in a dream, but came close a few times (falling from a great height, drowning, etc.). Never by a “ray gun” or alien/ufo activitiy though.

reply to post by mr10k

A UFO/alien dream is one dream you don’t want to have , my friend.

Oh. But I DO! Of course, I might change my mind after having one or two like yours!

reply to post by Stovokor

They had huge machines like vacuums sucking up like the top 10 feet of earths surface in huge swathes. my family and I were running from it. Scared the crap out of me…

Yikes! I’ve run from many scary things in past dreams, but this is one I’ve never experienced 0 were they sucking up just e.g., water from the oceans or, like everything…?

reply to post by orionthehunter

Maybe you have a mental block. If you imagine some knock out girl or girls you met at a bar or club were really aliens and they took you aboard their ship, you might be half way there to removing that block. Or maybe you can imagine aliens in a ship in orbit…

That’s a great idea! Transference! Think of something in normal every-day life and imagine such normal things in an alien context. Hmmm… interesting… I’m going to try that one.

reply to post by DarkNate

I live in Tasmania Australia… …i dreamt…of magnetic discs that were underground and flying all over Denver colorado

Tasmania to Colorado, eh? Nice trip! The underground magnetic disc thing is cool. Wish I could do that…

reply to post by greenCo

Because you are protected my friend.

This one stopped me in my tracks for a full five minutes. Protected? From what? “Them”?

What say you, Zorgon? Protection from… what?

reply to post by hoblescotch

…fishy… pompously… “easy”…

Huh? I never said it (controlling dreams) was “easy” – in fact, I said it was hard for me to do and that I’m not very good at it. “Pompous”? I’m afraid I don’t understand you’re comment. I am quite humble and honest, really – didn’t mean to offend you – I’m sorry if I mentioned something that you found objectionable.

reply to post by Michelangelo

You know that is really weird that you point this out. I have dreams all the time…But I have never had a dream of an alien. You make a very intriguing point...and one that I've never realized until now.

Whew! At least I know I’m not crazy or all alone with this. Thanks.

reply to post by markymint

Interesting take on the subject, marky. NOT thinking about Aliens/UFOs for a while may indeed trigger a subconscious episode. Never thought about that angle. It might work…

reply to post by OMsk3ptic

…that's why I say my alien dreams are some of the best I have, the intensity and excitement…

Man – some of you guys are lucky, indeed (I guess)! Maybe that’s the thing: Along with many of you, I’ve been hunting and searching for the truth about this subject for so long (without real validations) that I suppose I’d be happy if I could just experience this in some sort of pseudo-reality in a dream. It just is not happening!

reply to post by Gregandgemma

I dream regularly and the dream is very similar. …lights flying in formation…UFO's shooting through the cloud…it ends at the same place each time…

This repetition thing about repeating the same dream ‘theme’ is something I’ve read about and have also experienced myself (though mine had nothing to do with Aliens or UFOs). I’m going to look into it more… same with i8miceb4 and greyer below you. P.s. Why do you say, “It’s not a nice dream…” while also saying “nothing ‘bad’ happens”? How then, is it “not nice”?

reply to post by greyer

In every UFO dream I feel a large amount of fear of them, I sometimes find myself desperately hiding. …my conclusion is that it is really not something to tell the world.

This is fascinating, greyer. This thing about wanting to “hide” from approaching Aliens is something I find very curious – it seems to be a recurring theme with many who ARE able to dream of these things.
I’m also very interested in WHY you feel this is “…not something to tell the world”. Why not?

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by mr10k

Originally posted by mr10k
a Giant luminescent organic Centipede ship hovering only few feet from the ground sped up and passed us

I've dreamed of this same organic craft, only high in the sky rather than hovering at ground level....Winding through the sky, the way a serpent would...Glowing...

This dream really stuck out to me because this isn't a shape or an idea that i've seen before in a movie or suggested in a book somewhere....I seem to have made it up subconsciously and remember thinking "Why a centipede?"

What does it mean?....Probably nothing...a striking coincidence?....maybe....

but you and i sir/ma'am have this in common...

anyone else?
edit on 25-7-2011 by OneEleven because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
i have been in exactly the same situation myself. spending an hour or 2 most days online reading about them, looking at pictures of them etc. ive been into aliens/ufo's all my life. ive seen a couple of ufo's. i will read any article i find, it fascinates me. but like the op, ive never dreamt of them.
until a month ago. i wont go into the details of the dreams as it would take too long. but i will say that i had 3 different alien/ufo dreams over 2 weeks. they were extremely vivid. in the first one they were invading us, with a battle in the night sky. in the second one they were my friends and they were everywhere. in the third and final one they were hunting me and a few others. we killed a couple of them and just as i was captured i woke up shouting. i could go into a lot more detail but thats for another day.
so why did i dream of them 3 times in 2 weeks? of course i dont know but i find it a bit strange that i did.
i hope i do again

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I spend alot of time reading & thinking about aliens because it's just has a near endless supply of pictures,writings witness accounts but for some reason have never had a dream about them.
Strange now i think of all the stuff i read not once have i had a dream about aliens or ufo's.

great reading all your stories on here

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

My girlfriend and I have both had UFO dreams, on and off for the past year.

She had them first. I have made a thread about them, "Girlfriend's Dream" it is titled. I did my best to write it as accurately as possible, with her over my shoulder as I wrote it.

--- Very interesting dream though - I highly suggest you check it out in my profile.

But yeah. After she had the phenomenal dreams - I was angry that I never had my own experiences.

I, like you, am the one who spends all this time on ATS and beyond soaking up information/lies regarding the UFO phenomena - and here SHE is having these not only UFO dreams, but extremely deep "anomaly" dreams.

Then I finally had one, and it was very trippy, but I would not say that it "felt" necessarily real - compared to her experiences, which I'd hardly even call dreams.

Dream: Sitting on a green hill with girlfriend, I wave down this ball of light flying in the air. As it comes closer, I can see it is a giant orange disc. As it flies right above us, a green light splashes over me. I wake up in this tiny compartment, wearing a tight-fitting sleeping bag. And then I meet what looks kind of similar to maybe... Mars Attacks... I never got a full look at the E.T, but he said "Get sleep. Get sleep" - instead I start worming around the tiny compartments, really child-like and happy I am having a UFO experience - I get to the front of the craft, and there is a really mediocre airplane seat. I sit in it, because in this part of the ship it actually HURTS - like gravity is being shifted due to how fast the craft is. I start to get one of those "face breaking" dreams, where my nose and jaw are cracking - all the while looking out this window of this space ship, watching this freeway below me.

Pretty intense. Woke up after that. But though it was interesting I am not convinced that it was anything more than my self conscious.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Over the past 40 years i have had a recurring dream ever 3 or 4 years. I am in the city i live in, but the surroundings are different but i know it's my city. I am on the pavement standing outside a Roman type of building (I live in the UK) It is dark outside. I look up into the sky and suddenly there appears 5 or 6 UFO's. They are flying high up and are flying in a large circular motion. After a few minutes of watching them, suddenly a huge fleet of UFO's appear. They are all colours, shapes and sizes. I realise what i am witnessing is a full scale Alien Invasion of Earth. Then i wake up
The dream is always the same in the exact detail.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
My situation was similar to yours in that I used to be insanely curious about aliens/UFOs, but didn't dream about them. All of a sudden, I was in my house alone. I thought my (20 yr old) son was also home, but for the first time, he didn't come home. I had no idea. This is when I had my first experience.

Whenever I go camping, on the first night I have had dreams of aliens. This happened to me last week as we went camping on the coast of Washington for one week. I don't think of aliens/UFO's anymore as I feel I have read every book there is to read on them. The last thing on my mind was aliens. I went to sleep and had one of the most powerful, almost religious experiences of my life.

In my dream, I was taken aboard a ship and massive amounts of information were downloaded into my brain. Whenever a "wave of information" would hit me, I would also FEEL IT, hear it and see it! The teaching involved multiple senses (understanding via telepathic, hearing, feeling and seeing). This is how they are able to convey information to people that "sticks" with them. This is how they teach.

When the wave of information hit, I would be blown away and take a deep breath. I can't convey what this was like, it was truly like a religious experience, that is as close as I can describe. It was like the secrets of the universe were taught to me, but I have no idea what the heck I learned. My mind was blank of information when I woke up. I just remember the information taking my breath away.

This type of dream only happens when I go on vacation or camping. I suggest you go camping and try this out yourself
Good luck!

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join