It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anders Breivik and the illuminati?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I would like some help on this thread since it can't be a full on investigation since I am missing the links I so desperately need.

I once read that the Rothschild's plan for control had three phases:

1. I cannot remember
2. Something about victimizing Jews to further control the Jewish people.
3. Something about victimizing Muzlims to control the Muslim populace.

If anyone knows what I am talking about, it would greatly help. I would like to see if these Rothschild - Breivik connections exist, that would further prove a Breivik - Illuminati/Elite connection. Please, I need your help.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
im not sure, but does it have something to do with this?
nwoobserver.wordpress.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by mr10k

Dear mr10k,

I have always found it interesting that one of the few places that never had a problem with Jews was Ireland (I am an American of Irish decent). Japan which has about the same number of Jews as Ireland has a history of anti-semitism (around 2,000 in both places). We cannot accuse the Japanese of having a large Christian community, in fact Christians make up less than 1% of the Japanese population. The number of Jews in Norway is about 1,500, again a very small group, yet, Norway has a history of anti-Semitism.

Your post states that the Rothchilds wanted to harm the Jewish people, I guess my question is why would they want to do such a thing. We have been told that the Rothchilds are Zionists and that they want to harm Jews. Do you see my dilemma? I guess I would ask if the Rothchilds identify themselves as Jewish by belief or by heritage. Be well.
edit on 24-7-2011 by AQuestion because: left out a number

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
No, no. this isn't it. Thanks for at least trying though.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by mr10k

Dear mr10k,

Who or what are you responding to, it appears you responded to your own post as far as the thread shows.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by AQuestion

Ah, I believe the Rothschilds either are very sick Jews, or they do not consider themselves part of any specific ethnic body, and rather just base it as Rothschild > Humanity. And as for Japan, as I have a little Japanese in my family, they are rascict to all ethnicities equally. Kind of arrogant, but they are kind-hearted people who tend to follow the ways they've always followed, and do not like outside influence.

I am still looking for the said documents

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Since what Breivik did, and what the illuminati would do, is totally opposite, due to the fact that illuminati want a single functioning world, which means multiculturalism everywhere, and since the illuminati do not use "in your face" tactics to statue a example, but rather "behind the scenes" tactics to slowly corrupt and form their NWO, i think you can pretty much safely stop investigating if they would have a connection or not.

In fact, i think we can safely say they are on totally opposite sides.
edit on 24-7-2011 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Good point, but I think the terrorism of Muslims is what the Rothschilds want. Thats what Im trying to find out -- a connection between Breivik and the Rothschilds

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by mr10k

Dear mr10k,

I will try and search for the documents; however, I do not recall having come across them in my research. Good luck on your search and if you find them or someone else does and posts them then I will certainly read them. Be well.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
As to you, my friend, take care.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by mr10k

I personally cannot believe that they actually want the terrorism from muslims, rather they just wanted an excuse to enforce stricter controls on their citizens, more control, simple as that. Now that they have that excuse (patriot act, naked scanners etc) they have served their purpose. Now they want to make as much money from them as possible, either stomping them taking the oil from the land as legitimate spoils of war, or better yet, get them to refine the oil and supply it at a really low price.(extortion prices perhaps).

They will now find other means of increasing their control further, since there is too much opposion to use this reason again atm.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
and form their NWO,

The NWO the New World Order... hmmm

Well I know one thing about evil rulers... they want control... so that being true, how many of them will give up their current power, their 'piece of the action' and give it all to one world ruler?

Hmmm?

The Elite power mongers fear the formation of the NWO... so they put out disinfo to make us all think that a NWO is a bad thing. But think for a moment. The Federation in Star Trek is a one world government... looks pretty good to me

Prescott Bush, the Rockefeller/Rothschild families funded the NAZI. This is history and there were sanctions for trading with the enemy, Union bank was shut down and Standard Oil 'collapsed'

Today the Bush family has had two presidents, the Rockefellers/Rothshilds are as powerful as ever, we have the Federal Reserve ( a PRIVATE bank) and Exxon made record ever quarter profits first year of the Iraqi conflict

It is the OWO (Old World Order) doing business as usual

The "Illuminated Ones" are not the enemy

edit on 25-7-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by mr10k

You may find what you seek here

Understanding the three phases of the Rothschild plan to establish their New World Order, we can see that 9/11 was the official trigger of the internationally staged battle between Islam and the West, although this planned war has been in the works for nearly two centuries.

www.anglo-saxonisrael.com...

top topics

join