It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Colorado Member!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Hello!

Stumbled upon the site, very surprised I have never seen ATS before. Given I waste countless hours surfing the net learning about whatever I can.

A few post peaked my interest, generally about Gulf of Aden and the magnetic vortex that may or may not have occurred. I would like to make a normal posting on this with information that I have found as well as a theory I currently have. (Unfortunately it is not of Star Gate) So I will post a few times here and make a well organized thread, and hopefully will open a new thought to what it could be. If you would like to give me a credible source of scientific information on this vortex, it would be very much appreciated.

Hope to speak to you all soon, instead of in the newbie land.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Welcome aboard...and I hand you a China made tinfoil hat for joining....lol

Have fun and hope to see your threads soon!!

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I think you stumbled upon a pretty cool site
keep stumblin

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Thank you for the welcoming sir!

Also to state, Free chinese foil hat...Might have to reject the kind offer. As it seems free gifts from other countries seem to be corrupt

Src: Source

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Thrax

Howdy Thrax! Get ready to have your surf hours all occupied here now! Tis a great hood though, colorful, eclectic, intelligent and humorous. Global news will pop up here often before it reaches MSM, and we get to chime in and exchange perspectives. An interactive info mill, with efforts to find truth, supply wonder and just be downright silly at times. Enjoy the ride and happy truth pursuits to you!
That 'search' button in the upper right corner will take you to topics of specific interest, and man there is a LOT of info here!

Peace,
spec

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Thank you guys for the warm welcoming.

I will be editing my profile and trying to figure the forum mechanics for the time I'm on tonight.

Thanks again!

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
It is so hard to get the photo to fit for an avatar

I made it to the specs they wanted but it cuts off too much of the picture. Even when I put the menu as transparent.

Any hints?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Thrax

Welcome!....I am looking forward to your threads and future posts....ATS...has so much to read, study, and learn....then a person's mind starts to expand.....lovin' it!

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Thrax

Welcome to ATS,hope to see you on a thread soon.
Tell us about your self,what topics do you like?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Hello and welcome

Hope you enjoy your trip

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Credible ??
Dunno bout that ..but you have to sort it out for yourself.
Hello and Welcome to ATS from Texas
Lots of good stuff here ..Enjoy !

top topics

join