It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Utoya massacre; a blood sacrifice?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
As I understand; in occult circles the best sacrifice is you own child, preferably your first-born, after that it is your societies best and brightest; exactly what Norway's Prime Minister called the 80'ish killed youth at the Utoya camp.

As I understand, these blood sacrifice cults are found in cultures from ancient to modern times all over the world. Why did the police let the killer(s) murder people for 2 hours 5 minutes (or 1 hour as is the official story) before stepping in?

Was the Utoya massacre a blood sacrifice set in place by powerful people with evil intentions?
edit on 24-7-2011 by Acharya because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Acharya

Then planetary and solar / galactic alignement and dates will have to be important also here.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by zookey

It happened the 22. July 2011.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Acharya
reply to post by zookey

It happened the 22. July 2011.

And the signifigance of that is?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by zookey

I don't know any occult dates, so I was hoping someone could help me find out if this is such a date.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Acharya

From a ritual date calendar that I can no longer find on line.

Jul. 20 ~ GRAND CLIMAX (thru Jul. 27) ~ (date varies annually ~ 5 weeks, 1 day after Summer Solstice (Sexual and Blood Rituals) Abduction, ceremonial preparation & holding of sacrificial victim for Lammas Day Oral, anal, and vaginal, and human sacrifice

From the Bibliotecapliedies site on Occult Holidays

d. July 19 - 13 days before Lughnasa

and 7/22 is 3 days from 7/19

The tricky part about this is that "occult" holidays are also celebrated without the sacrifice by good Pagan people and aren't just limited to the sickos that use the dates for the purposes of black magick.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
7/22/11 = 7+2+2 = 11, so 7/22/11 is 1111

"11:11 meaning is also occult, so it is a warning

I think that this 11:11 thing that is happening to us is a warning based on a brief search I did.
There are many in the new age and occult that this is happening to also, see below.
Could it be that this will happen this year 11/11 at 11:11?
What comes after the red horse of Islamic war?
The black horse will come.
Who will be its rider?
I say it is the anti pope, the head of the one world religion.

This is from a new age web site
www.meaningof1111.com...

Before wasting your time searching through this website for some mystical meaning of 11:11, you must be aware that you will come away disappointed. The preceding text tells the story. The meaning of 11:11 to me is exactly what it says... Those of us who have been living with this phenomenon were blessed to be included in a group that is meant to help change this world into what God envisioned. He will not do it for us... we must do everything we can to find ways to unite the people of the Earth.

That does not mean there must be only one religion, one governing body, or even a single vision. Those of us who are a part of the 11:11 phenomena have been directed to help others learn to coexist in peace, even though they may hold very different beliefs. Fear, greed, and misunderstanding have usually been to blame for the spilling of blood that has been a part of this world since the beginning of recorded history. Honest communication is the first step to eradicating war and useless destruction.

If you are thinking I am a complete pacifist, who does not believe in taking up arms to protect the things we hold most dear, think again. Although I must believe that far the majority of the population of the Earth wants a future of peace and understanding, with all nations pulling as one to accomplish wondrous things, there will always be evil. There is power in numbers, however. If we of the 11:11 phenomena can discover ways to bring people of all races and creeds together to fight against those who would see this world destroyed by war, and its inhabitants murdered or imprisoned by tyrants, the chances of a bright future increases immensely... If we sit idly by and do nothing, the blessing we have been given by God to save our world will be wasted.

I am well aware that my meaning of 11:11 does not work for everybody, but if it finally puts your mind at rest, as it did mine when "the light" went on, please join me in discussing what can be done to get the ball rolling, and stop the slide toward catastrophe. If you know others who would like to be a part, please invite them the join in. We will undoubtedly make many mistakes, and will certainly completely disagree about the best course to take at times, but in the end, I believe we will make a difference.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
This seriously needs to end now,

honestly this whole 'New World Order Satanic Sacrifice' bollocks, is quite tiresome,

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by CitizenAlpha

Obviously from my name you can tell that I've been caught up in the 11:11 phenomenon. This started happening over 6 years ago. I'm not religious, and I base my life around logic and reasoning. I'm a philosopher and a peace loving person.

I don't know what 11:11 is about, and I think it's even more dangerous to attach meanings to it based on random information pulled from the internet. I do know this phenomenon is real. There are coincidences, and there is synchronicity.

From Wikipedia...Synchronicity

I felt a powerful energy flow through me as I read the description you posted. It feels right, but the logical part of me cannot accept it from feeling only. Recently in my life, I have been trying to awaken others to a reality they cannot see and understand. In fact, everything written in your link is exactly what I've been doing. So, maybe that is more than just coincidence in itself.

I apologize for the mini-hijack of this thread with 11:11. Back to the topic at hand...

I would love to see a genuine occult calendar. After a cursory search online for one, I've only come across what looks to be incomplete or general calendars. If anybody out there in ATS land has something more, or maybe a book recommendation, I would love to study it.

Peace.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I was under the impression that the police took a while to respond due to logistical problems of getting to the island.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
The latest news is that even though the killer asks for a open trial the police wants a closed one, why? What don't they want publically known? Their incompetence making it there an hour late?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

The latest news is that even though the killer asks for a open trial the police wants a closed one, why? What don't they want publically known? Their incompetence making it there an hour late?

Pretty obvious that he wants to grandstand his justification, how awful and nasty everyone he killed was and how righteous he is. You think giving admitted multiple-murderers a grandstand is sensible?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

As I understand; in occult circles the best sacrifice is you own child, preferably your first-born, after that it is your societies best and brightest; exactly what Norway's Prime Minister called the 80'ish killed youth at the Utoya camp.

As I understand, these blood sacrifice cults are found in cultures from ancient to modern times all over the world. Why did the police let the killer(s) murder people for 2 hours 5 minutes (or 1 hour as is the official story) before stepping in?

Was the Utoya massacre a blood sacrifice set in place by powerful people with evil intentions?
edit on 24-7-2011 by Acharya because: (no reason given)

Occult Calendar. . . .

7/19-8/1 Lughnasa festival

Child sacrifices were common.

The shooter was a freemason (like Timothy McVeigh, Thomas Hamilton, Michael Brea)

I think it is a fair assumption
edit on 24-7-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterGemini

Occult Calendar. . . .

The shooter was a freemason (like Ted Khazynski, Thomas Hamilton, Michael Brea)

That's what they call a non sequitur.

Please be so kind as to cite which Masonic rite(s) it is that involves child sacrifice? Extraordinary claims demand extraordinary proof

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darth_Prime
This seriously needs to end now,

honestly this whole 'New World Order Satanic Sacrifice' bollocks, is quite tiresome,

HI Clown

Thanks for the informative post now go lobotomize or sodomize yourself and have a great day.

I think we have enough haters here that don't even try to debunk and use this emotional appeal/ attacks.

Or maybe the real haters might just be the ones accusing Masons of being ritualistic child murderers et al without anything more substantial than their imagination.

What say you?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fitzgibbon

Occult Calendar. . . .

Please be so kind as to cite which Masonic rite(s) it is that involves child sacrifice? Extraordinary claims demand extraordinary proof

I just linked it to Timothy McVeigh a mason who killed a bunch of children in a bombing

Thomas Hamilton massacred a bunch of children.

Look up the names and stories....... there is two masons mass murdering children.

So how about you do some due diligence before responding as I did provide the information.
edit on 24-7-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-7-2011 by MasterGemini because: I am bad with names

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Occult Calendar. . . .

I just linked it to TED KAZYNSKI a mason who killed a bunch of children in a bombing

Thomas Hamilton massacred a bunch of children.

Look up the names and stories....... there is two masons mass murdering children.

So how about you do some due diligence before responding as I did provide the information.

Great. Names. How about some:

a) Proof of membership (from a reputable source and not some anti-Masonic blog-screed)

b) Explanation of why their actions qualify as "ritual" (beyond your say-so)

To reiterate:

Extraordinary claims demand extraordinary proof

edit on 24-7-2011 by Fitzgibbon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Enlightenme1111

I would love to see a genuine occult calendar. After a cursory search online for one, I've only come across what looks to be incomplete or general calendars. If anybody out there in ATS land has something more, or maybe a book recommendation, I would love to study it.

The website this came from is no longer up or at least I can't find it anymore. I copied it before it went away. It came from a Christian site and I'm always dubious about Fundie Christian interpretations of such things because there is so much they don't understand about the occult and paganism reducing it all to "of Satan" without really understanding it. That being said, these date jive with what I know and what has occurred on or near these days through time.

Ritual Calendar
Jan. 7 ~ ST. WINEBALD DAY (Blood Rituals) Animal and/or human sacrifice and dismemberment
Jan. 17 ~ SATANIC REVELS (Sexual Ritual) Oral, anal, and vaginal
Jan. 20 ~ GRAND CLIMAX (thru Feb. 2) (Sexual & Blood Rituals) Abduction, ceremonial preparation & holding of sacrificial victim for Candlemas Oral, anal, and vaginal, and human sacrifice
Feb. 2 ~ CANDLEMAS (Sabbat Festival, Satanic Revels) (Sexual & Blood Rituals) Oral, anal, and vaginal, human and/or animal sacrifice
Feb. 25 ~ ST. VALPURGIS DAY (Blood Ritual) Communion of blood and dismemberment
Mar. 1 ~ ST. EICHATADT (Blood Ritual) Drinking of human blood for strength and homage to Satan
Mar. 21 ~ SPRING EQUINOX (Sabbat Festival, Major Fertility Sabbath) ~ (date varies annually) (Orgy Ritual) Oral, anal, and vaginal; human and/or animal sacrifice
Apr. 2 ~ GOOD FRIDAY (Death of Christ) ~ (date varies annually) (Blood Ritual) HUMAN SACRIFCE "Good Friday" is the beginning of satanic high days that are celebrated throughout the weekend through Easter Sunday. Pray with us for the rescue of all people behind held for human sacrifice at this time.
Apr. 4 ~ EASTER EVE DAY (date varies annually) (Blood Ritual) Human sacrifice
Apr. 21 ~ GRAND CLIMAX (thru Apr 30) (Sexual and Blood Rituals) Abduction, ceremonial preparation & holding of sacrificial victim for Walpurgisnacht Oral, anal, and vaginal, and human sacrifice
Apr. 30 ~ WALPURGISNACHT (Blood Ritual) Animal and/or human sacrifice
May 1 ~ BELTANE (Fire Festival, Coven Initiations (Fire and Orgy Rituals) Oral, anal, and vaginal
Jun. 21 ~ SUMMER SOLSTICE (date varies annually) (Sexual and Blood Rituals) Oral, anal, and vaginal, and human and/or animal sacrifice
Jul. 1 ~ DEMON REVELS (blood sacrifice) Activity: Druids sexual association with demons Age: Any age (female)
Jul. 20 ~ GRAND CLIMAX (thru Jul. 27) ~ (date varies annually ~ 5 weeks, 1 day after Summer Solstice (Sexual and Blood Rituals) Abduction, ceremonial preparation & holding of sacrificial victim for Lammas Day Oral, anal, and vaginal, and human sacrifice
Aug. 1 ~ LAMMAS DAY (Blood Ritual) Animal and/or human sacrifice
Aug. 3 ~ SATANIC REVELS (Sexual Ritual) Oral, anal, and vaginal
Aug. 24 ~ ST. BARTHOLOMEW (Unknown at this time)
Sep. 7 ~ MARRIAGE TO THE BEAST SATAN (Orgy and Blood Rituals) All females (especially children) in the cult are married to Satan, in full bridal wear Oral, anal, and vaginal, animal and/or human sacrifice, dismemberment
Sep. 20 ~ HARVEST, MIDNIGHT HOST (Blood Ritual) Dismemberment, hands removed of victim for the "Hands of Glory" to Satan
Sep. 23 ~ FALL EQUINOX (Orgy Ritual) Oral, anal, and vaginal; human and/or animal sacrifice
Oct. 13 Continuous High Holiday (reverse date of October 31st)
Oct. 28 ~ SATANIC HIGH HOLY DAYS (thru Nov. 4) (Blood Rituals) Abduction, ceremonial preparation & holding of sacrificial victim for All Hallows Eve Human Sacrifice
Oct. 31 ~ ALL HALLOWS EVE (Halloween) (Sexual and Blood Rituals) Sexual association with demons called up, and animal and/or human sacrifice
Nov. 4 ~ SATANIC REVELS (Sexual Ritual) Oral, anal, and vaginal
Dec. 22 ~ WINTER SOLSTICE (Sabbat Festival) (Sexual Ritual) Oral, anal, and vaginal; human and/or animal sacrifice
Dec. 24 ~ DEMON REVELS (High Grand Climax) (Orgy and Blood Rituals) Sexual association with demons called up, and animal and/or human sacrifice
Misc. Holidays ** Full Moon in any month

Here is another link

members.shaw.ca...

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Fitzgibbon

LoL I got worked up with Ted Kazyski I meant the oklahoma city bombing Timothy McVeigh

If you can't find what lodge the Norway killer is from than I will gladly aid you, but really? You can't find evidence of him being a freemason?

William Morgan was murdered by freemasons for exposing them and his killers made deathbed confessions

did you look up Thomas Hamilton? or Michael Brea?

you are just being lazy

top topics

<<   2 >>

join