It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need some information...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
This may be the wrong thread and I'm sorry if it is...However lately I've had some....experiences....It seems that no matter when I go to bed, Or how much sleep I get, I ALWAYS wake up between 2:55AM CST and 3:15AM CST, To test this I didn't go to bed until about 1:35AM CST or so, I was EXTREMELY tired and any normal person WOULDN'T wake up for a few hours, However when I woke up I looked at my phone and to my surprise, It said 3:09AM, It was the exact same day, This has been happening for a few day's and I have absolutely no idea why, Usually I'd go to bed about 11:00PM CST and so it didn't really phase me the first few times, But when it kept happening, and then when I tested it at 1:35AM and still woke up before 3:15AM it really started freaking me out...Does anyone know why this could be happening?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheConspiracy
This may be the wrong thread and I'm sorry if it is...However lately I've had some....experiences....It seems that no matter when I go to bed, Or how much sleep I get, I ALWAYS wake up between 2:55AM CST and 3:15AM CST, To test this I didn't go to bed until about 1:35AM CST or so, I was EXTREMELY tired and any normal person WOULDN'T wake up for a few hours, However when I woke up I looked at my phone and to my surprise, It said 3:09AM, It was the exact same day, This has been happening for a few day's and I have absolutely no idea why, Usually I'd go to bed about 11:00PM CST and so it didn't really phase me the first few times, But when it kept happening, and then when I tested it at 1:35AM and still woke up before 3:15AM it really started freaking me out...Does anyone know why this could be happening?

This happens to me sometimes, sometimes for days on end. I would wake up around 3:30am EST and not know why. Then I finally realized, that is when my cat likes to jump in bed with me. She is only 9 pounds so she doesn't make much noise, but it turns out it's just enough to wake me up as she curls up next to me.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
That's the thing though, There's NOTHING that happens to wake me up, It's completely quiet in the room and I'm alone, I just wake up....

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
It's all about perception, and consciousness..

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Maybe it has to do with your circadian rhythm.

I know my body wakes me up at 6am every single day, with or without an alarm clock. Maybe your body is doing the same? Maybe it is so used to waking up between those hours that your body has gotten into some sort of rhythm.

I suggest trying to fall asleep every day at the same time and wake up ever day at the same time, including weekends.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I know that if I think about a time enough, I will wake up at or around that time. What I am thinking is that the first few times were coincidence and now you are subconsciously willing yourself to awaken at that time. There may be other reasons as to why it is occurring though. Keep us posted every few nights if it keeps occurring, this could become interesting.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
This used to happen to me but I discovered what was causing it. My refridgerator gives off a hum and when it reaches a certain temperature the motor stops. Although it was almost imperceptible it suddenly stopping was enough to shake me out of deep sleep. I'm not saying it's whats causing your problem but it may be worth checking it out?
If its not, hope you find the answer soon...

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by LemmyKautionu

I am familiar with this experience. Not with the refrigerator, but when the power goes out. Just the stopping of the hums that the electronics give off is enough to startle me out of sleep.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Can you describe your physical condition when you wake? Heart rate, breathing, state of mind?

This has happened to me only about three times that I can remember. On one of those occasions something paranormal happened. Another time, I awoke to the feeling of a presence (felt like I was being watched, heart racing...etc) but nothing happened and once I awoke calmly to nothing strange happening at all.

Perhaps record yourself sleeping?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
do you know if you are dreaming at the time you wake up? and i agree with the previous poster what is ur condition at the time. I have had this happen to me before it usually coms n gos for a few days i wuldnt necessarily think it is anything paranormal but agian that all depends on what you feal when u wake up, are you able to move right away? please keep us posted

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TheConspiracy

The past few days, (Honestly haven’t counted) I have been waking up between 630-645, When I dont have to be up until 7:50 everyday.. I thought maybe It was the neighbor upstairs being loud, but I found out today he’s on vacation...

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I've definitely had similar experiences, and they seem to come in sets of three or four days at a time. Never has anything been amiss when I wake, it's just the frequency and patterning that's so odd.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
It is nothing more than your inner body clock. You can reprogram it if you keep trying. It's the same mechanism responsible for the 1:11 11:11 phenomena (imo).. the brain ascribes some meanings to certain times. I get up one minute before my alarm goes off every morning without fail. Nothing weird or metaphysical about it imo.

It's also been linked with depression.
edit on 28-7-2011 by Balkan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by monkcaw
Can you describe your physical condition when you wake? Heart rate, breathing, state of mind?

This has happened to me only about three times that I can remember. On one of those occasions something paranormal happened. Another time, I awoke to the feeling of a presence (felt like I was being watched, heart racing...etc) but nothing happened and once I awoke calmly to nothing strange happening at all.

Perhaps record yourself sleeping?

Well from what little I remember when I first wake up my breathing is a little faster then normal[I usually have a very slow heart rate and breathing whenever I wake up] my 'state of mind' as you call it is normal as well however, When I like first first wake up my breathing is that of someone jolting up and sweating from a really bad nightmare and it quickly subsides to a deep panting/deep breath in/out

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by TheConspiracy

i reccomend a doctor

top topics

join