It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex Us Military Police, Brandon Neely, Exposes the Abuses and Crimes Against Prisoners at Guantanamo

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Reaper2137

More lives would be saved if we were not there in the first place. But I guess we really, really need to give more of our money to arms dealers and merchants of death. They obviously need the taxpayers money much more than the elderly and poor and children do.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

Originally posted by groingrinder

Sometimes turning the other cheek doesnt solve the problem when dealing with people bent on your destruction. Sometimes, and they are few in human history, a line must be drawn in the sand.

A point where its declared this line and no farther.

We went halfway across the world to draw a line in their sand. They did not come here and draw it in ours.

America as a country benefits nothing from the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. But we lose much. The only winners are fat cat corporations sucking the blood of Americans and Middle Easterners and the Congressmen and Senators who hold stock in such corporations.

Nice straw man you constructed BTW.
edit on 7-25-2011 by groingrinder because: Edited for clarity.

They did not come here? Were you not paying attention on 9/11?
How about Kobar Towers?
How about the barracks in lebanon?
How about the Cole?
How about 2 embassies in Africa?

I find it intresting that you are upset that the only people getting rich are fat cat corporations, and saying we dont get any benefiets from it.

Would you prefer we occupy Iraq and annex it?

What benefiets did we get our of WWI? WWII?

What do you want otu of it? Or are you upset that some people made money and you did not?

you must be pro government

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
Wow, no he wasn't..
It says "other activities"..

And 9/11 was one of his other activities. PressTV is rotting your brain man..

Now you'd think if they had proof he was involved in 9/11 then they would mention it..
But still, your link does not...

Because when it comes to criminal prosecutions, they are going to do their own thing instead of calling you up and asking for your opinion on it. If we captured Bin Laden alive, he would have been charged and tried. REleasing to much information prior to any trial can jeopradize evidence and witnesses.

For a perosn who lives in a western country, you should brush up on juris prudence.

The rest of your post is your usual spin..
I mean, your excuse is it's a different administration???
What a joke, Government IS Government..

How is it a joke? The Bush administration felt that was the correct course of action, and as a matter of fact so did the American people since they relected him for a second term. Just because Obama and Hillary dont agree with the actions taken, doesnt make them wrong.

Government is NOT Government.

Again for a person living in a Western Country you sure know very little about how it works.

Or maybe you an tell me what the defintion of is is....Since you like playing word games.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

And 9/11 was one of his other activities.

How about some actual proof of that statement or is it just your opinion??

You keep saying everyone bar you is wrong and ignorant but really all you do is express opinions..

You also say you know law..
So what Law did David hicks break???

Ahh, I know..One that hadn't been written at the time..
I guess that's good old US justice for ya.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by anumohi
you must be pro government

Well of course im pro government.

I am assuming your pro ignorance? I ask because of the way you phrased your question.

Let me help you out... If I own a Ford car, and that car is junk, and come into these forums and see people talking about cars, and I come into the thread and say you must be pro car, it will make as much sense as your post here.

If you need additional help undertanding, see BackinBlack.

What exactly would be your issue with the video?
Do you think that people should hold Al Queida / Taliban accountible for their actions just as much as they do for the US?

Do you think the guy in the OP is doing the right thing by speaking up now? Do you think he should have spoken up sooner?

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   

They did not come here? Were you not paying attention on 9/11?

We were bombed by Saudi Arabians on 9/11. Why did we not attack them?

How about Kobar Towers?
How about the Cole?

Once again. We were in their sand. They were not in ours.

I find it intresting that you are upset that the only people getting rich are fat cat corporations, and saying we dont get any benefiets from it.

Would you prefer we occupy Iraq and annex it?

Read my posts again. I would prefer ALL our troops came home and ALL foreign bases are closed. I am upset about the fat cats getting richer because it is my tax dollars and I would prefer them to go to people who actually need them.

What benefiets did we get our of WWI? WWII?

What do you want otu of it? Or are you upset that some people made money and you did not?

We are now talking about WORLD WARS not regional wars. Did anyone ever tell you what happened at Pearl Harbor on Dec. 7, 1941?

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   

If you need additional help undertanding, see BackinBlack.

Loosing your grip mate?
You seem to insult more than you debate lately and have more against you than for..

BTW, still waiting for ACTUAL proof of your two statements..

1) Bin Laden was wanted by the FBI in relation to 9/11

2) WMD's were found in Iraq..

Please don't cite wikileaks again..A REAL source like an FBI statement would be good..

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Bin Laden claims responsibility for 9/11
Sept 11th Mastermind Confesses
US drops charges against Bin Laden because of death

Its also been reported in other Arab news sources that Bin Laden personally approved the attack on the WTC.

And actually no, I have not stated everyone bar me is ignorant.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   

We were bombed by Saudi Arabians on 9/11. Why did we not attack them?

We were attacked by terrorists who had Saudi Citizenship. Bin Laden used to have saudi citizenship before they stripped him of it.

Your mindset would require the US to attack Germany because one of their citizens killed one of ours in FLorida many years ago.

How about Kobar Towers?
How about the Cole?

Once again. We were in their sand. They were not in ours.

Kohbar Towers were in Suadi Arabia, and we were present at the Saudi Governments request.
The Barracks in lebanon were the same, we were present at the Lebanese Governments request.
The USS Cole is soverign american territory since its a warship, just as any military naval vessel is, and was present in Yemni waters on a port call with the permission of the Government of Yemen.
A nations embassy is that nations soveriegn territory. As an example The Russian Embassy in Whasington DC is technically the soil of Russia, regardless of the fact its located in DC. Our 2 emabssies in Africa were Soveriegn American soil.

So yes, they attacked US, on our own soil.

Do you think WWI and WWII started out as world wars? All wars start regionally.
edit on 25-7-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-7-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
1) What many believe is a fake video 3 years after the fact..

2) A guy,not Bin Laden, confesses after being waterboarded how many times??

3)

The charges included more than 200 counts of criminal activity such as murder, conspiracy to use weapons of mass destruction against civilians and more. However, none of the charges were related to the September 11 attacks.

In bold so you don't miss it....

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   

1) What many believe is a fake video 3 years after the fact..

This is the best comment youhave ever made. I am gonna start using it when you show evidence.

Do you think the people in Gitmo are treated worse than how the Taliban and Al Queida treat their prisoners?

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Best comment??
There's threads on it on ATS..
Do some research..Many believe OBL was dead by then..

No, I wouldn't believe the Taliban if they said they got a confession off a US soldier in captivity..

Doesn't make a confession from a tortured Gitmo prisoner believable either...

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

I think you have officially lost your credibility, once I admired your critical stance and your technicality, but now, you are providing less and less, you are not questioning anything being laid in front of you, rather slapping rhetoric from left to right. It is a shame, we have lost a great ATS member.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

What I have done is point out mistakes people are making when it comes to this topic and strongly suggested people learn before speaking.

...no... what you do is create fantasies to validate your hate and seperate yourself (and the haters you approve of) from the haters you dont approve of...

...i wish there was a cure for this eons-old world-wide plague but, due to the neverending violence that the infected perpertuate, the likelihood of finding a cure is become more and more remote...

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

hey if bin laden was such an angel why did clinton try to kill him and miss 2 times and when he was caught the us refused to take him off the other governments hands?

and then why did obama suddenly "kill bin laden" ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join