It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terror threat -- U.S. churches in danger

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by zookey

sectraian attacks in ulster did not solve anything - please actually study the history

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by kennylee

i suggest do nothing - let the alledged gods protect thier churches

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by kennylee

Terror threat -- U.S. churches in danger

www.onenewsnow.com

With the recent airing of an al-Qaeda video that encourages Muslims to attack religious institutions, Christian churches are being warned.

In a video released by al-Qaeda spokesman Adam Gadahn, the American-born Muslim asks jihadists to quickly obtain guns and carry out terrorist attacks against the West. He states that Muslims are placed in the region to "do major damage to the enemies of Islam, waging war on their religion, sacred places, and things and brethren.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
[url=http://www.patrioticspace.com/forum/topics/terror-threat-us-churches-in?id=4785536%3ATopic%3A100809&page=3#comments]www.patrioticspace.com[/url ]

Sounds like a set up for another false flag luciferian sacrifice...

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
The Muslims are stupid for picking a fight, Dont they know angry white people are the worlds best mass murderers? Gotta show these newbies how its done I guess.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by zookey

sectraian attacks in ulster did not solve anything - please actually study the history

It is called sarcasm - please actually study the meaning.

But come to think of it, it did end well, ex-terrorists ended up getting their demands met by the UK government and now they run the local devolved government as MLA's and all the government budget money goes to their own areas. Not to mention the book deals for faux-politicans (Ex-paramilitaries) and tv appearneces. Let's not also forget all their expenses, salaries for them and their families, not only as local MLA's, but also offices in London (including expenses filed) and MEP expenses and in Dublin government too.

Very profitable it seems.

I think that does indeed set a fine example of if somebody wants some concessions by the UK government, just bomb them non stop.

Works well it seems.
edit on 25-7-2011 by zookey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
If they really do start attacking churches they will just be endangering every Muslim in the states. Their spies are not like our spies over in russia/europe/wherever else where they can blend in very well. Not that I would be like this, but, I see it going only one way in the majority of America's eyes.... "The only good Muslim, is a dead Muslim." Let's just hope it doesn't come to that, I have some Muslim friends I used to work with that love America more than their home countries.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by kennylee

Question. Do you think this video just accidentally slipped into the hands of hte public? That it was not meant for your eyes and ears? Do you think it is exactly what it says on the tin?

Terrorism is not about bombs and bullets. it's about psychology. It's about getting the targets scared. Putting them off-balance. Isolating and demoralizing them. A terrorist does not want to destroy the institutions of his target; he wants the target to destroy them, itself. Scare someone enough, and they will behave in a self-destructive manner all on their own.

Take 9/11. Which was more damaging to the United States of America? The loss of nearly three thousand men and women from its population and the loss of billions in damage... or the abolition of our constitution in the name of "security" followed by trillions and trillions being funneled into two - now three - useless wars against "terrorism"?

The men flying those planes got exactly the result they wanted. The United States bowed to their demands, gave in, and set itself on the path to self-destruction out of fear.

So now. This call for attacks on churches. What does it mean? Is it a literal call for "hidden cells of evil muslims to attack Churches?"

Or is it a call for Christians in America to become even more fearful and hateful towards America's Muslim population, further isolating that population?

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

I can see your point and think you are exactly right. Its all about the Fear. After 911, the Fear they bestowed on America crippled her, through TPTB and all the stripping away of the Constitution in the name of safety. Now they are trying to throw Fear into all the Christians who go to church on Sunday.

It seems they are winning this game of Fear in most people. I for one do not Fear them and never will...

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by kennylee
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

I can see your point and think you are exactly right. Its all about the Fear. After 911, the Fear they bestowed on America crippled her, through TPTB and all the stripping away of the Constitution in the name of safety. Now they are trying to throw Fear into all the Christians who go to church on Sunday.

It seems they are winning this game of Fear in most people. I for one do not Fear them and never will...

Is it any wonder why people don't trust Govts.
ABC newstory on Operation Northwood. How to incite fear in America to justify war.

Whether on not Gadahn is operating from a platform of personal implications as well as a tool in the hands of an agency is anyone's guess.
Why would Alqaeda listen to an American with Jewish ancestry?

Is it just a coincidence, that Adam Pearlman Gadahn's gross misrepresentation of American gun laws, surfaces just 2 months after the Washington Post reported that Obama is secretly operating under the radar for more gun control, and is set to announce more gun control legislation in the next few weeks? I don't know, but when you have a Jewish kid from California with a beard and wearing Muslim attire, and sporting a really badly faked Middle-Eastern accent, declaring Jihad on Americans, by wildly exaggerating gun purchases in America, just a few weeks before Obama announces his plans for more gun control. Can anyone say,"False Flag terrorists attack against the 2nd amendment and American gun owners."?

Source

Gadahn appears as a guy who has burnt bridges with three religions and his ego is now on a path of revenge by following the Al Qaeda agenda as his weapon of destruction.

In 1995, soon after he moved in with his grandparents, Gadahn converted to Islam. In Becoming Muslim, he describes his path to Islam, which began when he discovered he did not believe in Christianity. Gadahn claimed that his knowledge of Muslims, which he was familiar with because his father was a halal butcher, led him to research the religion further. Muslims, he wrote, “were not the bloodthirsty, barbaric terrorists that the news media and the televangelists paint them to be.” Gadahn joined an Islamic discussion group at the Islamic Society of Orange County in Garden Grove. In addition to studying the Quran, the group reportedly discussed their hostility toward Jews. According to an observer of the discussion group, they spoke about “Jews who are running America. Jews who are running Israel.” Haitham Bundakji, the mosque’s president at the time, gave Gadahn a job as a security guard, but later fired him because he was found sleeping on the job. Bundakji also banned the discussion group from meeting at the mosque because of their extreme views (members reportedly called Bundakji “Danny the Jew” because of his interfaith efforts). In 1997, Gadahn was arrested and pleaded guilty to an assault charge, after punching Bundakji in the face at the mosque. Gadahn was sentenced to two days in jail and 40 hours of community service. He served his jail time, according to court documents, but did not perform his community service, leading to a warrant for his arrest, which is still active today.

Source

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by PapaEmeritus
The Muslims are stupid for picking a fight, Dont they know angry white people are the worlds best mass murderers? Gotta show these newbies how its done I guess.

Check out the sack of Baghdad 1300 or so........them Aisians killed more in a couple of days than 2 atom bombs did! And then they came back a week later to get any survivors!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join