It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norwegian Posters: Help me find the 7-22 Oslo/Otoya terrorism attack synchronicity!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Research Request

Norwegian Posters: Help me find the 7-22 Oslo/Otoya terrorism attack SYNCHRONICITY!!

Every covert op has one. In the days and weeks before a mass casualty terrorist attack, the TV or (less likely)cinema will show a program that eerily foreshadows the events to come. Look into your TV guide in the newspapers for at least ten days before the attack to spot any programs whose plot revolves around a bombing or a mass shooting. They are most likely to be found in crime dramas and the like. Also look for any TV station that cancels the showing of any program after 7-22 because it is considered to be too close to the actual events.

For example, the most famous synchronicity of them all is the "Lone Gunmen"(spin off of "X-Files") episode whose plot was an attempt to remotely control an airliner to crash into the World Trade Center to be blamed on Muslim terrorists. That aired about seven months before 9-11. I have often noted this same pattern in lessor-known mass-killing events.

I guarantee you it is out there!! (from someone who has extensively studied this phenomenom)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
My friend is doing exactally what you are, he finds anything I will post it up for you. I just wonder though..why would the correlation indicate cause?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by starviego
Research Request

Norwegian Posters: Help me find the 7-22 Oslo/Otoya terrorism attack SYNCHRONICITY!!

Every covert op has one. In the days and weeks before a mass casualty terrorist attack, the TV or (less likely)cinema will show a program that eerily foreshadows the events to come. Look into your TV guide in the newspapers for at least ten days before the attack to spot any programs whose plot revolves around a bombing or a mass shooting. They are most likely to be found in crime dramas and the like. Also look for any TV station that cancels the showing of any program after 7-22 because it is considered to be too close to the actual events.

For example, the most famous synchronicity of them all is the "Lone Gunmen"(spin off of "X-Files") episode whose plot was an attempt to remotely control an airliner to crash into the World Trade Center to be blamed on Muslim terrorists. That aired about seven months before 9-11. I have often noted this same pattern in lessor-known mass-killing events.

I guarantee you it is out there!! (from someone who has extensively studied this phenomenom)

Super interesting about the x-files episode I had no idea that was the case good luck in your search.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
To help illustrate, here's the clip from the X-Files episode referred to.
Prime example.

9/11 X-Files - The Lone Gunmen Pilot (Predictive Programming)‬‏ - YouTube:

edit on 24-7-2011 by ItsEvolutionBaby because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by starviego

i take it you dont believe in co-incidence then ??

bottom line is - if you " compare " a sufficient volume of unrelated data you will " discover patterns "

lastly - why ????????????

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Correlation does not equal cause. The entertainment media is merely the PR arm of the New World Order, and they like to put out little signs of what is to come as some kind of inside joke.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Here is one synchronicity:

The new movie "Captain America, the First Avenger" opened in the US and Canada on July 22, 2011, the same day as the attacks in Norway. Interestingly, a scene in the movie shows the nazi villain "Red Skull" attack a church in Norway to steal the "Cosmic Cube," which is an ancient supernatural source of energy. The Cube is used to power a variety of vehicles, including a giant bomber aircraft, which will be used to carry bombs to major U.S. cities and European capitals.

more info:
deadlinelive.info...

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
This is a scene from Modern Warfare 2, which he supposedly played.

edit on 28-7-2011 by OleMB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by OleMB

It is interesting that they link the term 'modern warfare' with a terrorist attack on unarmed civilians.

----------------

From another thread:

Originally posted by newcovenant
posted on 25-7-2011
Just now, puttering around with the TV on - you know how commercials get LOUDER?

Suddenly I hear a loud and cheerful voice holler

"It's morning in Norway!"

Knowing the recent events I wonder what this could possibly be?
My attention is drawn to the set.

It is a commercial for KELLOGG'S CRUNCHY NUT CEREAL
An actor is gobbling up his cereal because after all it is morning somewhere in the world.
The location, Norway is chosen completely at random apparently.
It has aired twice and it has stopped me in my tracks both times.

"It's morning in Norway!" They say, very happy about the fact.

What is wrong with Kelloggs?
This is a brand NEW COMMERCIAL!!!!

They have had plenty of time to change the location in the ad without hurting the integrity of the ad.
I am surprised they aren't more sensitive...until for a moment the conspiracy theorist in me comes out and I say

...unless ...IT IS INTENTIONAL???

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
This is a very interesting thread.

I hope people can find more info. I have also noticed this.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
In March of this year a new novel, "MMORPG," by the Dutch author Emile van Veen came out. It describes a plot by terrorists who communicate and coordinate their attacks via characters in an online role playing game. "MMORPG" means 'Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game.'

www.hln.be...
"Breivik attack looks exactly the story in Dutch book"

www.postchronicle.com...
Anders Behring Breivik was a fantasy video game player and just so happens to look and share the same name as a terrorist bomber in a recent 2011 game.
In an extreme case of irony, the alleged bomber and shooter of Oslo, Norway, has a striking resemblance to a video game character developed by Bioware for "Dragon Age 2." Anders Behring Breivik looks like the terrorist companion character "Anders" from the 2011 video game who - get this - also blows up government buildings.
pic of "Anders'
dragonage.wikia.com...

-----------------

Interestingly there was another whacked-out role-playing shooter in Holland three months before the Norway attack.

4-09-11 Ridderhof Mall in Alphen aan den Rijn, Netherlands Tristan van der Vlis, 25 7 dead. 15 wounded

www.dutchnews.nl...
The Telegraaf reports on Tuesday that friends and acquaintances say the youth was obsessed by violent computer games which bear similarities to the shooting on Saturday.
"Tristan is also confessed in his beloved shooter (game) Modern Warfare 2."

edit on 30-7-2011 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by starviego

Nice find!

Same name, very similar face. Hmmm.

top topics

join