It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would start the 2nd american civil war? and how would it play out?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Ive been thinking about this for a while. And i fear its inevitable. a 2nd american civil war...

But what would it take you to hold a revolution on the U.S government?
the 2nd ammendment stripped from us?
how bout the right to vote taken away.

People say " their going to have to take the gun out of my cold dead hands" or something like that. But would you really fire back?

is it going to just be as simple as this?;

gun owner: hears knock's on his door
opens door

Police officer: give me your guns...

gun owner: No, its the 2nd ammendment

Police officer: that ammendment has been vetoed. Give me your guns.

gun owner: NO

police officer: draws gun, threatening violence if he doesnt give him his guns.

Gun owner: Bad move.. and shoots the cop

seriously, is it as simple as that?

Please feel free to give your thoughts on what it would take to start a civil war or uprising against the government!

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I'd say a multi-state declaration of martial law. For ANY reason.

Anything short of that and people will go with the flow. Sad but true.

Better days,

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by 200Plus

very true.
Ive made a flyer. about how are freedoms are being stripped from us and a couple different things. But i dont have the guts to pass them out, as i dont want to seem like some cult recruiter...

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Well I get this article called US Military vs the Militia who would win? One of the biggest weakness of the US military would be the American empire

Another possible militia advantage is the American military itself, with that chain of overseas bases stretching from Europe to the Middle East, from Asia to Latin America and beyond. Although the exact number of overseas bases can be disputed (independent analysts put it at a far higher number than official military figures), there is no question that a significant chunk of America’s ground, naval and air forces are currently deployed overseas. In Japan alone there are still over 30,000 U.S. military personnel. And trying to withdraw all of those troops to combat a domestic insurgency would be a major logistical feat, one that would probably be subject to countless delays and problems. No doubt some combat units could be sent home on short notice, but others, particularly armored units with lots of heavy equipment, would take much longer.

To see more look at this link

blogs.alternet.org...

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Civil War will not happen. There is no climate for it at this moment. Maybe I am just anal about terminology, but a "Civil War" would be something more akin to North vs South, East vs West. What you are describing in your OP is more like Revolutionary War. People vs an oppressive Government. There is a very huge difference between two.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Thinair1

I don't think it would be a civil war; it will be a race war against people of color.
It's hidden but there is still an undercurrent of racism in America that someday could spark a national tragedy and
basically tear the nation apart. It's evident even on ATS with the scapegoating of Hispanics, illegals or not.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
There is a comic book about the second american civil war it talks about how the ant federal forces are able to be successful in fighting due the majority of the US force being overseas.

Here is the reason :

From DMZ

Midwestern militia groups revolt against their local governments in protest of rampant U.S. adventurism overseas and, in the absence of the National Guard, are able to gain far more ground than they thought possible. Small insurgent groups pop up in towns and cities across the country, and a sizable force, the Free States Army, pushes toward Manhattan. The city proves too big for them to take, and also for the U.S. Army to defend. The war stalls there, a stalemate, neither side being able to shift things.[3]

en.wikipedia.org...

A militia uprising like the comic I mentioned can happen because of the continuous US invasion of Middle Eastern countries
edit on 24-7-2011 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

But MrWendal, the representatives of the Federal Government (Americans) killing, wounding or incarcerating kids with computers (Americans) would be a civil war, by definition:

A civil war is a war between organized groups within the same nation state or republic. The aim of one side may be to take control of the country or a region, to achieve independence for a region, or to change government policies.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thinair1
reply to post by 200Plus

very true.
Ive made a flyer. about how are freedoms are being stripped from us and a couple different things. But i dont have the guts to pass them out, as i dont want to seem like some cult recruiter...

That is so sad. That statement is actually not "American" at all. What has become of us? Where do i sign up for that civil war

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
One thing is for sure the NWO is going to take America down as an effective military economic power - before they 're-arrange' the rest of the world.

Decades of cultural subversion have gutted your nation of any common shared values or purpose. All they really have to do is just pull the economic rug - say default on debt, rescind your reserve currency staus, oil crisis vis M.E war. - once things get really tough and ugly you will fall apart as a nation along racial lines, blacks vs whites vs latinos.

That is just the mildest of options - they could throw in buckets more if they needed to, Reconquista invasion when Mexicans can no longer afford food - proxy mega terror attacks by NK, or Iran - including EMP attacks.

They could even get MSM to notice that Obama is innelligible to be POTUS - creating un insoluable constitutional crisis.

Point is you are allready a 'dead man walking' - they could knock you over at any time.

Exactly the same with Europe - whuch could be collapsed into jihadi civil war at any time simply by a ME war.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Dude please, you honestly think that race has anything to do with this. I am sorry to say that race will always be a problem in the human species.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by loneranger26
reply to post by whaaa

Dude please, you honestly think that race has anything to do with this. I am sorry to say that race will always be a problem in the human species.

You just answered your own question didn't you?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
It'll be North vs. South again. Who will win this time? That's simple: China.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

You are wrong in your terminology of "Civil war." You only recognize civil war with what our country experienced it as. Its not about North vs South, East vs West. That's a grade school point of view on it. Realistically the majority of the worlds civil wars, and yes they still happen today, are a small militant activist group trying to take down there oppressive government. Or in the not so good case, a militant activist group trying to destroy a fairly nice government, for the benefit of them selves.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Is this all that people think about on here?

You know, I actually do wonder how many of these "armchair revolutionaries" will take up arms like they are claiming if that day ever comes.

It's not bloody likely at this point but I'm sure there are some butt-heads that will go around shooting other people for the hell of it if it does.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ProphecyPhD

The way you sign up is by guns, and a lot of ammunition, before they make it impossible to buy it.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
When the people rise up to deal with the bankers and the politicians on the zionist payroll then they will turn blacks on whites via false flag race attacks and the media propaganda and this is why they will try to ensure an even match to make it more bloody.

I don't care what you think to this statement just so long as you reconise it when you see it.

Just think of the financial saving these corporations will make if they can snuff out old people that are due for pensions and if you don;t think killing people is within their remit then take a look at the phony wars the US is involved in all over the place and ask if thats not for corporate profit since the USA is not under attack.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
What will happen if they shut down the Social Security and the food stamp programs ?
All hell will break loose here !
Who gets the majority of these benifits ?
Will Mexico come into Texas to help their beligered citizens ?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
What will happen if they shut down the Social Security and the food stamp programs ?
All hell will break loose here !
Who gets the majority of these benifits ?
Will Mexico come into Texas to help their beligered citizens ?

new topics

top topics

join