It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dark Knight Rises - HD teaser inside

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Caught this on youtube a few times yesterday then before Harry Potter at the flicks in the evening and I have to say, it kicks ass. Can't wait for the future trailers and then the finished movie.

If the embedding doesn't work, here's the link:

www.youtube.com...

Have to admit, while at first I wasn;t sure about Bane's mask when I first saw an image of him some time back, now I just think it works perfect. Love when he's slowly walking towards Batman while the Dark Knight is backing off looking exhausted.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Yep, look's good

Tom Hardy is a brilliant actor.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Looks awesome, but sad to see that its going to be the last one. Few excellent movie series' anymore and this was one. But op your statement confused me, isnt batman the dark knight? That's what ive always thought. But you said "when he was walking towards Batman and the dark knight was backing off exhausted" or something to that effect.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Meh, I'm kinda sick of Baile as Batman. Adam west shall always hold the key to my heart.
After this one he is gonna be rebooted in JLA.
edit on 24-7-2011 by JustinSee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by l0rds0fcha0s
But op your statement confused me, isnt batman the dark knight? That's what ive always thought. But you said "when he was walking towards Batman and the dark knight was backing off exhausted" or something to that effect.

Yeah, I didn't wanna say "Batman" twice in near succession, twas all lol

Weird but while I was excited, soon as I saw it, I haven't been able to go at least a few hours without watching the damn thing now and need to know as much as possible.

Speaking of which, can't wait to see what Catwoman looks like. I saw a pic of Anne Hathaway leaving a friend's house to go to the set yesterday but so far, nothing about the costume other than it will resemble the comics, be more for function than sex appeal and will also feature goggles

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
To be completely honest, this teaser blows in my opinion, it looks like an amateur editor cut it.
This does nothing for me unfortunately, however...

I loved Batman Begins and the Dark Knight, so I know this last one will be awesome.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I'm gonna haffta watch this when I get home.

Tom Hardy is awesome, did anyone see "Bronson"? !st film I saw him in and was just blown away by his acting skills.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Chukkles

Yeah good teaser.

Who is behind Batman in that last scene do you guy's think?

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

I guessed either a warden at a prison, a psychiatrist (if it's in Arkham) or Joseph Gordon-Levitt's character, whatever that may be. Otherwise, not a clue.

2nd?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I don't really get the name.
Didn't the Dark Knight rise in the Dark Knight.

The Dark Knight Rises seems very unoriginal to me.

They could call it "Batman triumphs again" and have the same impact. lol. Or the Dark Knight 2. Or the Dark Knight Re-hashed.
Are they not allowed to use the "Batman" name in the titles since Batman Begins?

Can anyone think up some more appropriate titles or are you all fine with TDKR???

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

No, see at the end of "The Dark Knight", batman took the blame for everything rather than let Harvey Dent take the fall. He was wanted by the police and went into hiding.

In "The Dark Knight Rises", time has passed. Batman has been out of the picture for a couple of years. However, with the resurgence of new villains, Batman is forced back into action.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Yeah I'm cool with TDKR as explained above.

Also, might be spoilers....

Safe? Ok.

So in the summer they filmed Bane interrupting a game by the Gotham Rogues and blowing up parts of the field with several Tumblers and because of footage of the Batwing, seems to be the case that several Tumblers were stolen by Bane and his thugs (the Tumbler obviously being the original camo version of the Batmobile).

I like the Catwoman costume too.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by allenidaho

I get that, but the name's of all 3 films are going to be:
Batman Begins.
The Dark Knight.
The Dark Knight Rises.

It just seems to me they could have thought up a better name rather than just adding one word onto the title of the second film.

It's almost as bad as Jigsaw in Saw 5 saying the words "inferior" and "distasteful" multiple times in quick succession.

"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, except when the work is inferior" to "You should have used tempered steel, your blade is inferior". (or something very similar) These two lines were said in the same scene and it's just cringeworthy. Hew does the same thing with the word "Distasteful" in that same scene.

Thats how I view the titles of these Batman films.

Ofcourse i'm not saying the movie will be bad, I look forward to seeing it. Just the name is bad.
edit on 16-9-2011 by Chukkles because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join