It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anders Breivik and "hidden" Freemasons

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
From reading his "manifesto", I get that his joining the Masons was purely for expediency and not that he adopted any of their views. He only gave the appearance of bein a Mason. He was social to the extent that it gave him contacts, as well as keeping his finger on the pulse of the general attitudes.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Freemasons do not discriminate. The basic requirement is that you recognize a higher power.

But seeing that you claim to be a 32nd degree mason do you have knowledge that the Freemasons, which you claim to be one, are also racist?

And are you saying that the Norway sector of Freemasons require a racist, supremacist belief to be a member? Or as the press claims, A right wing christian extremist belief.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyespying

Originally posted by Fitzgibbon

Originally posted by Fitzgibbon

One swallow does not a Spring make.

As OTL asked, what other incidents are you drawing from?

Fitz

It does with some nations.

For example?

Is Norway one? Are you suggesting that one incident is sufficient for there to be a conspiracy? And you've yet to answer whether you're drawing from any other similar incidents and if so, what, where and when?

Yes it is a good question you ask "Does one in Norway?"

Just this incident. I haven't researched nor am I inclined to do so whether this is a solo incident. I guess there could be others like you say.

I didn't suggest anything of the kind; that was your parlour trick. You now seem to be backpedalling on your assertion and I can't say that it surprises me. The drive-by unsupported smear also doesn't surprise me; it's the hallmark of a certain kind of individual who resides beneath bridges.

'Nuff said and apologies to the mods about the multi-level quoting. In my experience, certain individuals are inclined to retroactively edit their posts and this was just meant to preserve the conversation as it actually was.

Fotz

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

Balony.
A mass muderer doesn't need contacts.

If he is indeed a mass murderer.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by klhix

When you either become a Freemason or learn to read we can have a discussion .. but so far the only discussion has been in your head apparently.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by klhix
reply to post by OhZone

Balony.
A mass muderer doesn't need contacts.

To be a mass murderer? No. But I suspect that wasn't his day job and even if it was, I can't imagine the pay's too good. Mayhap as he might've joined Masonry for mercenary (so to speak) motives that would help him in his other day job. Ya think?

If he is indeed a mass murderer.

Please tell me you aren't one of these marginal individuals that believes this is all a sham and there were no actual deaths.If so, that's beneath contempt

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Freemasons follow the same doctrine worldwide.

They obviously do not by Norway's Christian-only policy.

edit on 24-7-2011 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Freemasons do not discriminate.

No?

What about the Orange order?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Freemasons do not discriminate. The basic requirement is that you recognize a higher power.

But seeing that you claim to be a 32nd degree mason do you have knowledge that the Freemasons, which you claim to be one, are also racist?

And are you saying that the Norway sector of Freemasons require a racist, supremacist belief to be a member? Or as the press claims, A right wing christian extremist belief.

I am sorry to but in, but where in any posts did racism come into play? I looked back twice to be sure I didn't miss something.

And don't get hung up on titles, most here are 32nd degree as well as 3rd degree master masons. even a few 33rds. Titles are silly, knowledge is power.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

WOW Rockpuck! A full on, point blank insult with no reference to what you are even insulting me about.

Since you are clearly more intelligent then I, according to your assessment of my ignorance, why don't you point out what it is that I am ignorant about.

Gosh, that was so wordy.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
DNFTT

Life's too short for such a waste of phosphors

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Fitzgibbon

No. I don't agree with murder.

I just question the validity behind the media and the government claims. Just a few days before this attack the DHS was shouting a warning about "right wing extremists", being a threat. That is all I am saying.

Get off the grid

You are being watched.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Fitzgibbon

Your comments can only be perceived as defensive paranoia for whatever reason you might have. I think in this case a "no stone unturned" approach that is some what plausible under the circumstances.

edit on 24-7-2011 by eyespying because: Grammer nasties

[Mod Edit - Replaced unnecessary seeded quotes with Reply To tab]
edit on 16/8/2011 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by F.E.A.R.

The Orange Institution (more commonly known as the Orange Order or Orange Lodge) is a Protestant fraternal organisation based mainly in Northern Ireland and Scotland, though it has lodges throughout the Commonwealth and United States. The Institution was founded in 1796 near the village of Loughgall in County Armagh, Ireland. Its name is a tribute to Dutch-born Protestant William of Orange, who defeated the army of Catholic James II at the Battle of the Boyne (1690). Politically, the Orange Institution is strongly linked to unionism.[1][2][3] Observers have accused the Institution of being sectarian, triumphalist[4][5][6][7] and supremacist.[7][8][9][10] Catholics, and those whose close relatives are Catholic, are banned from becoming members.[11][12][13] Non-creedal and non-trinitarian denominations (such as members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Mormons), Unitarians and some branches of Quakers) are also ineligible for membership, although these denominations do not have large congregations where most Orange lodges are found.[14]

source

Many groups have selective membership. I suppose you could call it discrimination, but more like selective membership as I see it. I am still waiting to be accepted into the Sorority house at Carolina. All night pillow fights with hot women, who knows, could be fun.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by klhix

Well I never called you ignorant, just that you failed to read the very sources I provided per your asking.. but I can spell it out for you..

In some countries. In other countries you must be a Christian.

I don't know why you're calling me racist when I have not said anything about anyone towards anyone .. I simply explained for the benefit of the thread the differences in Scandanavian Freemasonry. To which you apparently took issue with?

Norweigan Freemasonry requires you to be a Christian. You don't have to be a "right wing extremist" to be a Christian, there are many Liberal minded people who are also Christian.

Ultimately I fail to see what your issue is?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Your comments can only be perceived as defensive paranoia for whatever reason you might have. I think in this case a "no stone unturned" approach that is some what plausible under the circumstances.

Paranoia? No. Just long experience with posters who change previous posts if cornered and not quoted along the way. Nothing Earth-shattering in the great scheme of things.

As for the "no stone unturned" approach, why don't we leave it to those who have a clue in such things, shall we? To borrow a phrase from another forum I frequent, you're parlour-talking

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

reply to post by OnTheLevel213

What level is his "Masonic Regalia"?

He's a member of Saint Johannes lodge in Oslo, level 5.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Born and bread in N.ireland as a catholic, live and work in Belfast to this day... I know my Orange Order son!

The OO do nothing else but cause tensions here, they teach deep hatred against the catholic community from a young age... all for religious beliefs... If that's not racist, then I'm not sure what is.

Say the word freemasonry to a member of the OO and they look at you as if you have 2 heads.

They don't even realise what they are a part of themselves... Proper bazzare.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

Freemasorny in Norway and in Sweden are exclusive to Christians only. Sort of like America's York Rite.

Just want to point out that the York Rite in America consist of 4 bodies: the Lodge, the Chapter, the Council, and the Commandery. The only one of these bodies that requires candidates to be Christian is the Commandery.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by F.E.A.R.

you having first hand experience trumps my wiki knowledge. But win loose or draw, I enjoy learning new things, so thanks for enlightening me on this. I must admit, my knowledge of Ireland and it's divide within comes from Anthony Bourdain. Seeing it through his eyes gave an interesting perspective on the culture. As with most things, outsiders always get the sanitized version.

edit to add:
After watching your video, I saw the usual fear and stupidity that follows Freemasonry around everywhere. History followed by some good old satanic Balphomet garbage. Most likely thought up by people who opposed the group. When logic fails, slinging insults and lies always takes the front seat.

I don't agree with hatred of any group simply based on religious ideology. To me, that is the epitome of lack of thought. Especially when the end result is the same Deity. I do feel sad for those caught in the middle of your country.
edit on 24-7-2011 by network dude because: add thought

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join