It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timeshift/psychic ATS Oddities!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
If I am posting this twice, please forgive me.

I have been browsing different topics in the Search option through ATS. I found myself in the Timeshifts section.

I noticed something odd... in several instances, ATS members mentioned recollections of certain celebrities being dead and then finding out that they are actually alive.

I will give 2 examples and link to the threads directly:

Example one:
ATS member mentioned a memory of Patrick Swayze being dead prior to 3-12-2008. www.abovetopsecret.com...
He died on Sept-14-2009.

Example two:
Another ATS member mentioned the death of Gary Coleman on 7-7-2008. www.abovetopsecret.com...
He died on 5-28-2010.

Obviously during the times that these posts were posted, the mentioned celebrities were alive. My question is, why were these certain celebrities thought to have been dead? Out of thousands-to-millions of others, these famous figures were the ones who were thought to have died prior to posting and it seems more than just a coincidence that they did in fact die a short time later.

Were these premonitions or some sort of psychic ideas that groups of people believed/felt together? (Since more than one person shared similar thoughts about these figures). I find this extremely strange. I don't know... it just seems really bizarre to me. Does anyone else find this a little odd?

Also, I haven't read the entirety of the above threads but I'm curious if other ATS members had "thoughts" (way-back-when) of other famous figures or even world events that they thought had already happened at that point in time, wrote about it on ATS, and then it really did happen after the fact?

If anyone out there understands what I'm trying to explain please feel free to chime in. Also, if you can find other links/posts/threads like the above, please post them here.

I don't know, just please don't think I'm crazy. This is really odd.

Signed,
Teacher in CA.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
s&F! Yeah I think it is realllllllly strange.

Last time that I had discussed this topic with my sis-- I had known ''Blanche'' on Golden Girls had died and then was to found out the next day that she actually had JUST died,. And here I thought she had already departed! and I knew she had been gone a while.!!

..., Hey, who keeps doing these time shifts anyway?!!!

Very interesting thread! Awaiting more.. !

Thanks!

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Well given the fact that they were both very sick it would be easy for one to assume they may have died. Give me a name of someone that was not gravely ill and I would be amazed. fail imo sorry

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
What really got me thinking about this topic was an incident that occurred to me yesterday.

Now I know some people will say, "we can't take your word for it without proof" but please hear me out.

Yesterday I went to my boyfriend's house and we were going to watch a movie in his room. I looked at his TV and said, "Oh wow, you bought a new TV..."

He looked at me with the weirdest expression and said, "Umm you were with me when I bought it..."

At that moment i got chills and I felt a cold sweat coming on. I said, "what?"

We stood there staring at each other for what seemed like 5 minutes. He then said, "I think you need your memory checked."

It was just so ODD. I clearly have NO RECOLLECTION of this whatsoever!

I clearly remember him having a grey TV (older, fatter) instead of this newer TV. I would've remembered going with him to buy it; that's something that just wouldn't slip my memory. A TV is a big purchase. I don't know. It was just really odd.

I swear I'm not losing my mind.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I remember seeing a green ball of light following the fence line along old highway 44 as my GF and I were driving home from Albuquerque one summer evening.

Later I mentioned this to her and she informed me that she was with her friend Linda when the "Green ball of light" event happened. I asked Linda and she confirmed what my GF said. WTF!!

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

I think there is more to it than just that.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I was under the impression that Bob Seger had died a few years back; but now he was just in Atlanta not too long ago on tour; does make one wonder, and I do seem to recall reading those posts about Swayze and Coleman before they passed away...

seeker

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by misszrnia

I'm not kidding. Didn't you post this a few weeks or a month ago

I can recall reading the entire OP weeks ago! And especially remember you posting links to the other treads, because I read them and remeber thinking "I don't need to click these, I know what they're about".

And even your post about the new TV your boyfriend got. But the first time it was a friends house and TV!

WTH

Either you've got Alzheimers or i'm inventing memories. Neither of which is accurate.

FKing strange!

edit on 25-7-2011 by Chipkin9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
I remember seeing a green ball of light following the fence line along old highway 44 as my GF and I were driving home from Albuquerque one summer evening.

Later I mentioned this to her and she informed me that she was with her friend Linda when the "Green ball of light" event happened. I asked Linda and she confirmed what my GF said. WTF!!

Damn man, that just sent shivers up my spine.

NOTHING on here has sent shivers up my spine, but that did..... 0_o

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chipkin9

FKing strange!

No... but that totally FREAKED ME OUT. If you're kidding around, good job. You almost made me piss my pants!

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by misszrnia

Originally posted by Chipkin9

FKing strange!

No... but that totally FREAKED ME OUT. If you're kidding around, good job. You almost made me piss my pants!

No, I absolutely promise i'm not kidding, in fact I thought you posted it twice deliberately or made a sock account to post it again for the sole purpose of making people doubt themselves and thier sanity.

But an hour later the same thing happened with This thread. It couldn't possibly have been created on 25th July (This month, TWO DAYS AGO) as I haven't been on ATS for two weeks!

And I remember vividly Moonweeds, Kristobals, blue shifts and Iswags comments.

"We're not hiding - we're in plain sight"
"Boncho is one of them"

Sent shivers down my spine.

The only expanation I have is that ATS has clock issues. But that can't explain it as you yourself know when you started this thread!

I have no idea what's happening. It feels like i've had a leap backwords in time.

You should read "This thread" I posted. There some interesting and eery posts, and even "time fabric" mentions.

Did anyone else experience anything like this on the 25th or lately

edit on 27-7-2011 by Chipkin9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Lets not forget that Einstein actually theorized that time warps are actually very much possible.
There have been hundreds of reported cases of people claiming to see things Pre-Modern nature quickly appearing and disappearing from the view. I remember once reading a Russian article in which dozens of people in Moscow train ride claimed to have witnessed a 10 minute long WWII battle.

top topics

join