It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New deal is a charter for the Fourth Reich

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

New deal is a charter for the Fourth Reich

www.independent.ie

Many historians overlook a simple fact about both world wars. They were not just about marching infantry (the first) or rolling tanks (the second). In complete parallel to German aggression in 1914 and 1939 were immensely detailed plans from Berlin's economics ministry for the full unification of Europe's economies. But with strict terms.

Germany does not want your competition in manufactured products. It has enough of its own and more. It needs to export the surplus in huge quantities to keep those factories rolling and the electorate employed and happy. That is best achieved by client states.

It also wants a constant stream of cheap food to fill those 80 million German bellies, the other half of the 'happy electorate' equation. Both are the jobs of colonies: to provide cheap labour, raw materials, agricultural produce and a ready market for the trinkets.
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on Sun Jul 24 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: fix quote

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
It looks like Germany is going to take control of the newly forming EMF but with a catch. All EU countries will be guaranteed that a crisis like the one currently running rampant across Europe will never happen again, but all member countries loose monetary control - which will be handled by Berlin and not Brussels.

Finally after nearly 90 years it seems Germany's dream of total control of Europe is almost complete.

www.independent.ie
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
This is good news, finally a real country will be in charge of an EU institution!

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by SmedleyBurlap
This is good news, finally a real country will be in charge of an EU institution!

Not really got a great track record in the region though have they? I'm not saying we should hold Germanys history again her, but be mindful of the past.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Not to bring up Germanys past but she hasent a hope in conquoring the EU by military means so they are doing it the way the FED took America over, by the Dollar.

I dont really see this as a bad thing to be honest. It lays the bricks to a stable civilisation. Its just the same when you are designing the lay out of a city;

Business is conducted in the centre (Germany)
Food is grown on the outskirts (Ireland)
parks and entertainment further than that. (Spain and greece)

This creates a stable enviroment for the world. Each country knows its roles and where its next paycheck comes in, instead of each country trying to assert itself and some more than others failing miserably.

I live in the Northern Ireland so this doesent effect me =)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by michaelmcclen

I'm down South so it will affect me :/

I'm not completely against the idea of having the European economy managed from one point - however I am against the idea of one country having total control over it especially when it comes to that countries track record in dealing with "problems".

I don't see how this is going to be used in any other capacity than to satisfy German investors. It should also be mentioned that a lot of the EU debt, especially when it comes to bond holders are in fact German investors refusing to take the loss on deals they made. The same institutions that authored the downfall of Europe are being entrusted with the funds and will later be consolidated into the European Monetary Fund. Thats not intelligent planning, thats giving carte blanche to the very people who caused the mess to cause further ones while investing them with more power to keep their actions and transactions hidden from the public view.

It should not be a requirement of the EU that associate members have to give up their national sovereignty. The EU is not the USA - it's a loose association of independent countries coming together to create a better and more secure europe. This cannot happen when one country in particular holds the reigns of power over this leviathan super state.
edit on 24/7/11 by Imhotepsol because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Remember in the Switzerland Bilderberg leaks they stated there would be a power land grab in the EU for centralised financial control?

Is this it?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by michaelmcclen

I live in the Northern Ireland so this doesent effect me =)

Yeah that is typical of Northern Ireland, doesn't affect me mentality.

I guess those ex-paramilitaries in the local governmetn (MLA's) are not affecting you either.
I guess those shootings by the Real IRA don't affect you either.
I guess also those seats in the UN for the EU don't affect you.
I guess those EU embassies that superseed your own embassies don't affect you.
I guess all those failed NI manufacturing companies that went bust didn't affect you either.

Perhaps you think you are special little snowflake and don't live in the EU.

edit on 24-7-2011 by zookey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I have often been a debunker or the NWO but if any of those who believe in it want to look for proof I would focus on Germany first. I believe any world takeover would start there and spread outwards.

America would be one of the last targets due to it's let's say individuality and the German people have historically shown more acceptance of being led down very dark paths. If Germany did fall under the sway of the NWO the rest of Europe would fall in line with them and once that happens America would be easier to bring under the umbrella.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Imhotepsol

Well there you go,the country with the strongest manufacturing base will always rise to the top,the UK and US were pretty well unstoppable in economic terms when they were producing,but handing the economic future of the Eurozone to Germany on a plate?I for one am relieved that we (UK) still have our own currency at least.

Now to dust off those mothballed steel mills,car plants........

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by nake13

Well there you go,the country with the strongest manufacturing base will always rise to the top,the UK and US were pretty well unstoppable in economic terms when they were producing,but handing the economic future of the Eurozone to Germany on a plate?I for one am relieved that we (UK) still have our own currency at least.

Now to dust off those mothballed steel mills,car plants........

Oh really, so where are you going to get the money to fund those mills or plants?
Where are you going to get raw materials for manufacturing processes?

Sure you can get workers, but without the rest you are going nowhere.

More nationalistic huff puff?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by zookey

Where do you think Germany got the money in the 30's to fund them?

History often repeats itself.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
reply to post by zookey

Where do you think Germany got the money in the 30's to fund them?

History often repeats itself.

So you are saying Bush etc is going to fund your steel mills and car plants in the UK?

In europe, for cheap labour it is Romania (textile manufacturing), Turkey for outside the EU zone (also for textile manufacturing - Jeans etc), Denmark and Germany and Sweden are some of the largest Industrial/Pharamcutical/Energy manufacturers in the EU; for ship building it is Italy.

What does the UK do again? Yeah they are the leaders of handling spend nuclear fuel rods.
What does Ireland do again? Tourism is their only last hope and that is falling appart at the seams.

edit on 24-7-2011 by zookey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by zookey

Not really, the key point to living here is you keep out of my business and ill keep out of yours. I have zero run in's with police apart from minor traffic violations even then i get off with a warning.

Paramilitiries sure i know them, the head of the UDA for Northern Ireland lives 2 doors up from me and the head man of South Belfast lives 5 doors down. Both nice people, say hello when I see them. Same again I leave them be, they leave me be.

Ah MLA's mine's Jeffery and that boy can work for his money, if you ever have a problem he always sorts it out for you. Nice fella met him a few times.

So again I mention how the Euro effects me? positivly in a good way. Living in NI, Lisburn to be exact is first major (lol) city once you leave Ireland heading for Belfast. Because Ireland is so expensive to live in many southerners head up north to shop specifficaly at Lisburn, more money for my local government.

And what are you on about shootings? Hell no one has been killed here for a long time because of paramiliteries. The most rioting here happens around the 12 of July and its been and gone for this year. Only 27 people arrested for riotious behaviour also this year.

I dont know where you live but where I am it looks pretty sweet.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

In effect the powers have created the European Financial Stability Facility, which sounds lovely. It has been endowed so far with €440bn. Quite soon, within a year, it will develop into the European Monetary Fund, endowed with a 'float' of about €1 trillion, which sounds even lovelier. But with sums like that there is always a catch.

Germany is not Father Christmas and would never dream of putting up such sums either out of brotherly generosity or even to save the EU superstate. It will do it for two reasons.

First, the vast majority is never intended to be disbursed. It will simply be moved from the German Federal Bank to the European Central Bank; a paper transaction between two banks about 500 yards apart in Frankfurt.

Secondly, it will be said that this huge treasure is an available float to reassure the banks (ie the money markets) which it will, that they will all be covered if such a thing as the last two years should ever happen again. Therein lies the hidden sting. The German's intend to ensure that it never happens again. Ever.

And there is only one way to ensure that. Run the joint. So for the weaklings the deal will be put with silken ruthlessness. If you want to remain in the EU you must remain in the eurozone.

To do that you must sign up to the European Monetary Fund. This guarantees that you do not go bust, but it has rules. The first is that you hand over to wiser heads the running of your economy.

You will hand it over to the EMF. But who will really control the EMF? Brussels? No, Berlin. It will be called fiscal (or economic) union but that will only mask Germany's mastery.

I’m having trouble finding anything to support this part of the article.

Sarkozy has referred to the EFSF as a sort of EMF but I’ve not read anything about a formal EMF beyond the EFSF.

The thing that sticks out most though is the part about countries having to hand over direct fiscal control. I just can’t find anything about that anywhere else; I can find references to new fiscal targets but that’s just changing what is already there and certainly nothing like giving Germany the power to set corporation tax rates.

This reads more like someone’s paranoia over what might happen not what will.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

I see where your coming from and Im truly sorry your country screwed its self over. Same with Northern Ireland. We acted like builders that never seen money before and blew the load when the work came in and ended up with nothing but loans to pay off for our sins.

The only way to make money is by a days good honest living (farming) Instead of spening our money on regenerating business that since failed, we should have spent that money on R&D in farming. We could be living in Ireland now making so much produce in huge farming structures making billions each year and creating a sustainable industry.

We are blessed here in the north and south with fertile soil, this should be our main investment in the future.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Mike_A

It's not up yet because these are details coming out of the most recent summit to stop the debt crisis in Europe. That meetings only finished a day or two ago so all of the details are just coming on line. I'll be updating with sources as they come on line.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by zookey

Yes because I think I am a big man, grow up im 23 and a pacifist studying psychology at Queens. Does that sound like a big man to you?????? I believe in karma, love and peace. I dont intend on getting my self in a pissing contest over the internet when words mean nothing.

Its a matter of what your saying, your asking me about my situation, you directed a post at me spouting organisations and politicions. Im telling you that I see these things you mention everyday in life and the principle is that if I leave them alone, they leave me alone.

I can spout more organisations if you need? I know plently of YCV, UYM, UVF, IRA, CIRA , Army, Navy people/members/retired/active service. None of which matter. If you treat anyone with love and respect they will treat you the same.

Please get to know me before you psyco evaluate me, after all thats my job =)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelmcclen

Not to mention the fisheries we've given Europe free access to that between catching and processing are worth a good few billion a year. There's the gas just off the coast which was sold off before we got a chance to use it, recently discovered gold mines in the south that have gone straight into private hands.

You're right we have all of the resources required to tell Europe to F.O but will we ever do it? I think short of another revolution that we won't.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join