It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Wealthy Elite are screwed: Breivik is a millionaire (one of theirs)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
At least that is the information that is coming out.

A joiner
exileonmoanstreet.blogspot.com...
A member of society
www.cnn.com...
A sucessful buisness man
www.dailymail.co.uk...
and was politically active
www.telegraph.co.uk...

Breivik was a straight-A student at school and went to Oslo Commerce School – an institution devoted to ­business and management. He launched his own firm, Breivik Geofarm, 10 years ago and claimed to have [color=gold] become a millionaire within two years. Until recently his main home was a flat in a wealthy suburb of Oslo, but months ago he switched to a remote farmhouse outside the capital, where he lived with his mum.

ktwop.wordpress.com...

So I have some advice for the wealthy people of the world.

It's understandable that you will want to distance yourselves from all of this.
Being poor and alone myself, I have a lot of experience with friends and neighbors
shunning me and whispering behind my back everytime some lone nut goes crazy.
I have taken steps to start talking to my neighbors and bar-b-que'n outside
so nobody thinks I'm the quiet type anymore.

Wealthy people, on the other hand, probably don't have as much experience
with finding themselves seated in the dangerous-crazy category.
Some distance between the killer and yourselves may be in order,
and by way of helping you acheive just such a result I offer the one weakness
that I detected in his video. Have a lawyer ask him on camera if he
asked Jesus for permission to do the killings, and if so then what did Jesus say.

This way you guys can distance yourselves from him on the grounds that he is a religious nut job,
and continue doing the buisness of the world uninterupted.

Just some advice.

David Grouchy

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
He's not quite One of Theirs.
He only acheived millionare status 10 years ago.
He's not an "insider".

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I had connections to the Mathematical community when it was discovered that the Uni-bomber was a brilliant mathematician.

While it was not publicized at all, this cause a huge amount of soul searching amoung leading mathematicians of the world. How could one of their own do such a thing.

The difference between what is publicized and what people really worry about can be huge.

Are you a millionaire?

David Grouchy

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

Dave, you just be as you want to be and live the way you want to live, whether that be the loner type or the sociable type.

I exist the same as you, man. I love it. I really like my own company a lot and really those days when I was open only led me to make some very big errors regarding some very chaotic people who I allowed into my life. Now I am so careful who I allow "in".

I live in a shared house and sometimes have to ward off "intruders" who throw themselves at my door. I tell them I like to live very privately and all.

I have seen your posts and know you to be a very wonderful and level headed critical thinker. Keep up the good work.

This guy was not a loner anyway. He had many ties and stuff. He is acting on his own psychotic impulses and a delusional, extremist nature. 99.999 % of people just don't do this crazy stuff.

I really think some people are reading far too much into this individual's barbaric and sick actions. Man, some killers they have ties to all kinds of things in life, but say because they have certain affiliations does not mean those affiliations have led to the atrocity.

Extremism is always a breeding ground for extremist actions. Avoid it at all costs for our own mental health and powers of critical thinking. The alternative is to get brain washed into doing in human things.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution9

Extremism is always a breeding ground for extremist actions. Avoid it at all costs for our own mental health and powers of critical thinking. The alternative is to get brain washed into doing in human things.

I think you have nailed it.

My impression is that he spent years brainwashing himself to see his victims as no-longer-human. He dehumanized them. They were no longer people to the eyes of his madness but (and I quote) "marxist tyrants of type A or B."

David Grouchy

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by davidgrouchy
I had connections to the Mathematical community when it was discovered that the Uni-bomber was a brilliant mathematician.

While it was not publicized at all, this cause a huge amount of soul searching amoung leading mathematicians of the world. How could one of their own do such a thing.

The difference between what is publicized and what people really worry about can be huge.

Are you a millionaire?

David Grouchy

Poor people commit crimes everyday. Do you think they question themselves every time they hear about one?
edit on 24-7-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Poor people commit crimes everyday. Do you think they question themselves every time they hear about one?

Star for you!
I'm not sure what this adds to the discussion,
but as far as one liners go this is a great one.

:|
David Grouchy

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Have any of you ever questioned this "loner" mythos? Lee Harvey Oswald was not a loner, he was popular with the girls in Russia, married a status girl and had kids, and in the US prior to all that, he was social in David Ferry's Civil Air Patrol, and handing out flyers on the street. Tim McVey wasn't a loner, he had friends, but they shared his same views, such as Terry Nichols. Charlie Manson was not a loner, he loved being surrounded by a large close knit commune of mostly girls. The UniBomber was not a loner until he moved to his little shack in the wood, (so that he could 'work' secretly, his crimes) prior to that, he was a college teacher ( not exactly a night watchman security job).
I am a true loner, and I resent (NOT "resemble") the "loner" propaganda.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
First of all, I don't think I can believe a millionaire is "One of Theirs". If you are referring to TPTB if there really are TPTB they would be the multi-millionaires and billionaires. I don't think this guy was in the top 1000 earners and it seems less than that are TPTB.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
For whatever this is worth, (probably nut'n) I keep having a really strong intuitive sensation that this 'terrorist' is a mind control Manchurian.
I recall all the good questions and very strange facts people dug up about 'Erad 3'. (Laughner)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by eazyriderl_l
First of all, I don't think I can believe a millionaire is "One of Theirs". If you are referring to TPTB if there really are TPTB they would be the multi-millionaires and billionaires. I don't think this guy was in the top 1000 earners and it seems less than that are TPTB.

I see what you are saying,
and yes when you put it that way you make a valid point.

I meant less TPTB, and more, the guy is rich ... so ... rich people are suspect now.
I mean turn about is fair play, and the media has had no qualms about broad brushing the rest of us.

I still agree with you though.

/more puzzled than ever
David Grouchy

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I found the answer to my question on page 1307 of his manifesto.

If you have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and God then you are a religious Christian. Myself and many more like me do not necessarily have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and God. We do however believe in Christianity as a cultural, social, identity and moral platform. This makes us Christian.

Apparently he is a secular christian.

?

David Grouchy

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
He was not rich. He had great problems with economy.

I couldn´t find informations, but i beleive he rented the farm with some long postponed payment. Knowing he will make this attack and never need to pay farm rent.

Same goes with fertilizer. You can postpone payment for some months.
edit on 25-7-2011 by under_topsecret because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I'm sorry but I disagree with the premise of this thread. Since the moment this came out, everyone has been trying to "push this guy off" on thier enemies. First the stupid press/neocon response was to start the kneejerk howling about Muslims. Then we had liberals claiming he was a conservative, and I even saw some idiot on MSNBC trying to make the claim he's a "liberal." Now we have poor blaming him for his money, etc. WTF, if it turns out he wears briefs, are the people who wear boxers going to feel vindicated? This man is not "one of anyone," at least not in the sense he's being tossed about by people who should know better.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Now that I think about it,
you make an important distinction SilentThunder.

Hmmm.

Please allow me to rephrase.

Instead of a "Lone Nut" or as CNN has been reported saying a "Lone Wolf Terrorist"
I merely suggest that his label would more aptly be "Rich Nut" or "Rich Wolf Terrorist."

And yes,
I'm guilty of what you say.
But In my mind I am just pushing back against the labeling so far.

/shrug
David Grouchy

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

Well, here's the thing. You have to consider his motivations. For example, suppose his ideology claimed that the poor were evil and a drain on society and that poor people should be killed and that the rich were superior, etc. In that case you could more solidly make claims aloing your lines. But after having spent a number of hours reading through various sections of his "Manifesto," I don't see the slightest indication of anything like that. In fact, he considered the children he killed "children of the elites" so he, too, was lashing out against some-vaguely defined "elites". I think he did have a certain pompous snobbery common to some on the far-right...he seemed to love his cosplay, dressing up with fake ribbons and badges and strutting about like a marionette. And he drew on old aristocratic ideas in his vision. But I don't think at the end of the day he would draw his battle-lines based on class, at least not in the way you seem to be suggesting.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
All true.

I guess I was hoping to illustrate that he favored the methods of the elite.

Secrecy, planing, profits from buisness, and air of authority.

It just chaffs to hear that CNN is lecuring the poor public on how to feel about it all.
And worst of all telling us who to fear.

It's probably wrong of me to use him as an example to support an argument that I could very well have made without mentioning him.

This discussion has been illuminating.

David Grouchy

top topics

join