It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who's Profile is this Please? Anyone Know?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

It moves and I love it. I'd like to use it as my FB profile but with permission. I don't think Facebook allows moving profile picts but I sure would like to borrow it and know if there is a trick to show it moving on Facebook as it does here.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Bachrk

I know one thing, it is a damn ugly picture, yet your eyes are beautiful. I wouldn't bother with dark crap like that. Why don't ya just shine bright instead???

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution9
reply to post by Bachrk

I know one thing, it is a damn ugly picture, yet your eyes are beautiful. I wouldn't bother with dark crap like that. Why don't ya just shine bright instead???

ats pickup line number 4...

the avatar lust.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution9
reply to post by Bachrk

LOL Thank you but I'd thought it would be perfect as my monthly PMS warning pict.
I have a warped sense of humor at times.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
lol good answer

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Bachrk

Hehe! Well you do have a cute eye and I would rather look at your eye than that picture. Simple as that. It pleases my appreciation of beauty, yet that picture just looks like a rotting very unhappy avator.

But I guess we all got to have a depiction of the way we sometimes feel. And the monthly roller coaster for Women is excuse enough.

Man, after all the horror of this weekend I think I just want to look at the flowers for the rest of my life, and your eye is also pleasing as representative of something more light than dark.

Take good care, my friend. I don't do pick ups on ATS but I do comment on good looking things sometimes!

xx! (hahaha)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
When I bleed, I too feel like a rotting corpse.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Revolution9: i have noticed several of your posts in quick succession have called to ignore 'darkness' and focus on the 'light.

what exactly do you mean by this? ignore all the bad things in life and look upwards in hope that the s#!t doesn't get neck high?

i would think that you gotta take the good with the bad, and be happy at the fact that there is good at all. ignoring the 'dark' is just feeding your shadow (C. G. Jung if you want to research it), and will likely lead to poor mental health.

more on topic: i can't remember who the user is, but i've seen that avatar before, i also thought it was pretty gnarly. props to the make-up artist, whoever they are.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Facebook doesnt alow animated pics
Sorry miss

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Natasliah
When I bleed, I too feel like a rotting corpse.

Eww! We know it happens. Why remind us so bluntly! lol

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ktrip
Revolution9: i have noticed several of your posts in quick succession have called to ignore 'darkness' and focus on the 'light.

what exactly do you mean by this? ignore all the bad things in life and look upwards in hope that the s#!t doesn't get neck high?

i would think that you gotta take the good with the bad, and be happy at the fact that there is good at all. ignoring the 'dark' is just feeding your shadow (C. G. Jung if you want to research it), and will likely lead to poor mental health.

more on topic: i can't remember who the user is, but i've seen that avatar before, i also thought it was pretty gnarly. props to the make-up artist, whoever they are.

What can someone possibly have against light?

Darkness is cool too...for contrast. Light rules.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Revolution9

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d42c2b8088a6.gif[/atsimg]

'nuff said.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
That pic is B.A.
if you like cool stuff like this check out zombie portrait.com u can send a
Pic of yourself in and they zombify u. Like where your head is at for the pic. U got good humor

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bachrk

It moves and I love it. I'd like to use it as my FB profile but with permission. I don't think Facebook allows moving profile picts but I sure would like to borrow it and know if there is a trick to show it moving on Facebook as it does here.

I think someone is useing this avatar on ATS I dont know how to find the user
Personally I would use something less dark.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Why on earth do you want such a ghastly avatar?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I don't see where she asked for other's opinions on the choice of avatar.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Natasliah
I don't see where she asked for other's opinions on the choice of avatar.

Even if the opinion is in a positive light? I don't mean to offend giving an opinion, just thought it's nice to let someone know that they have good taste. And an even groovier reason to post the pic as an avatar. Also OP, when I ca get to my pc an offthis damn I phone I could shoot u over some more sweet pics of similar stuff if u want.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by gunshooter

Not about compliments, but who is anyone to tell a stranger to not do something? That irks me.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Women......... Guys , never trust anything that can bleed for days on end without dying

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
The avatar was made using www.evolver.com...
It's a free avatar site. I have no idea who that particular avatar belongs to, but you could always create your own. I've had a few on FB from there.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join