It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Open minded, but not so much that my brain will fall out.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
After a good few months of sifting around the ATS Forums, I have finally made some sort of effort and created an account! So I am now one step closer to making a contribution instead of just cowardly watching from the sideline. Considering ATS is the first website I check everyday, I am surprised it has taken me this long to get involved. Anyway, better late than never I guess.

Now enough excuses, and down to the Introduction. (Don't worry I will make this very short and sharp)

My names Dion, I am from New Zealand and I'm a freelance Video Editor and Camera Op. I love my Job and wouldn't want to do anything else. I probably watch far too many movies and TV shows in my spare time, but lets just say its all 'work research'.

You will probably find me in the science, Ufos and aliens, philosophy and metaphysics, and the mysterious forums. But I imagine I will pop up in many other areas. I am not sure how much I will actually post on ATS, but will try and only post if I actually have something decent to say.

So I am really looking forward to running into some of you in the forums. I know there are many Haters lurking around on ATS - so I will tell you now I am definitely not one of them!

If anyone did actually take the time to read this - Thankyou! and I hope to see you around ATS.

Cheers,

Dion

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Ha, get over yourself.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by homeslice

Welcome to the board!

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron

Thanks mate!

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by homeslice

Hi, Homeslice! Good to have you.

....but don't kid yourself......your mind can fall out of your brain just as easily as the rest of ours have. I've been losing a significant amount of brain matter lately....and I finally just gave up with trying to shove it back in.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Hi! Welcome to ATS!

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Take things here with a grain of salt..
That should be interesting on an open mind...bet that stings !

Welcome to ATS ..I hope you enjoy your time here
See you on the boards

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
the first step is to accept that all of your beliefs might be wrong. then start from there.
good luck.
edit on 24-7-2011 by vjr1113 because: oops

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Thanks everyone!

new topics

top topics

join