It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a quick and easy way to post a photo from imageshack in a thread please?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I tried taking the URL and placing it in the Image text box to no avail..
any help would be appreciated...

Thanks
edit on 24-7-2011 by nakiannunaki because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by nakiannunaki

Hmmn tough one that. Imageshack have hidden their pictures in a sub directory, hence no .jpg on the end of the file. The file name has been encoded,to prevent linking to it.

I would suggest signing up to one of those free storage sites where you can upload your pictures etc and link to there instead. I noticed that if you right click on the picture you can save it as a jpeg.

So, save the picture locally, then upload to a site, like ADrive then provide a link to there. I think that will work, but someone else may have a better answer.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Ok thanks,

I thought Imageshack had changed something!

Not sure if ATS still have somewhere you can save your pics to and get a URL from?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Arfff forget it my buzz is dead now...

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by nakiannunaki
Ok thanks,

I thought Imageshack had changed something!

Not sure if ATS still have somewhere you can save your pics to and get a URL from?

Should be working.

media.abovetopsecret.com...

It's under tools / pictures
edit on 24-7-2011 by Freezer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Its pointless it not accepting or recognizing my user name.. and then when i go to sign up its says not accepting any sign ups??

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by nakiannunaki
Its pointless it not accepting or recognizing my user name.. and then when i go to sign up its says not accepting any sign ups??

I haven't logged in for a while, but from what I read you use your regular ats name. Also there might be a problem if your password is too long, as I believe the limit for media passwords is 8 characters. I could be wrong though.
edit on 24-7-2011 by Freezer because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join