It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fukushima night release video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I don't know if this has been covered in the main thread on the nuclear disaster, but I came across this video which is a recording of the power plant on the night of June 26. It shows a large release of steam from the plant. But if you look before the site becomes obscured from the clouds, you will see the steam is coming from the # 4 building. I found this odd because there is no damaged reactor core. This would mean that this was coming from the SFP, which by the way is holding far more fuel bundles then all other reactor buildings.Your thoughts?

news.lucaswhitefieldhixson.com...

edit on 24-7-2011 by BriGuyTM90 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Translation into non-nuclear physicist terms, plz.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by BriGuyTM90
I don't know if this has been covered in the main thread on the nuclear disaster, but I came across this video which is a recording of the power plant on the night of June 26. It shows a large release of steam from the plant. But if you look before the site becomes obscured from the clouds, you will see the steam is coming from the # 4 building. I found this odd because there is no damaged reactor core. This would mean that this was coming from the SFP, which by the way is holding far more fuel bundles then all other reactor buildings.Your thoughts?

news.lucaswhitefieldhixson.com...

WOW
All I can say is we are soooo screwed....thank you for the post. I am glad you stepped up to remind all ATS members that we haven't escaped the radioactive plumes that are wreaking havoc over our blind eyes.

Major S&F

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Holy crap,batman!!

Did it finally reach the core?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

The steam is most likely coming from the pool of water they are holding the majority of the spent fuel assemblies in.

top topics

join