It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

32-year old norway bomber spills the beans.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
www.aftonbladet.se...

In this article the lawyer tells the newspaper that his client, Anders Breivik, admits to both the bombing and the killings on utöya, also stating that "it was cruel that i had to do this, but necessary"

His motive is probably to state something to the people, since he was not a madman that fought the police until his own demise.

What might it be?
edit on 24-7-2011 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
www.aftonbladet.se...

In this article the lawyer tells the newspaper that his client, Anders Breivik, admits to both the bombing and the killings on utöya, also stating that "it was cruel that i had to do this, but necessary"

His motive is probably to state something to the people, since he was not a madman and fought the police until his own demise.

What might it be?

That's the problem...he fought the police. He couldn't beat them, so he "joined" them in disguise. But rather than taking on a super hero role (like Batman) and saving lives of the innocent, he did the opposite like a nut case and killed the innocent.

Sad to hear about the lost lives, may the killer rot in hell.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

Nowhere does it state that he fought the police, he willingly gave up as soon as he saw them asking them to spare his life cause he has a story to tell. He was VERY straightforward about the motive, he was spilling all the beans instantly, probably fearing they will kill him asap and therefore wanted to get the message out before that happens, because then it would all had been done in vain.

So i think rather his message is "look what one man can do, imagine what you all can do, unless you are willing to get more and more restricted in your life until you have to pay to use the toilet at home, pay for each inhale of air counted by automatic-inhale ticker strapped to your neck and only able to sit in front of your television 24 hours of the day since there is a curfew outside."

Don´t you?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

So then why did you say he fought the police until his own demise?

Edit: Don't I what?
edit on 24-7-2011 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   

point taken

the sentence "since he was not a madman and fought the police until his own demise"
has now been changed to "since he was not a madman that fought the police until his own demise"

thanks for the spellcheck, although i think most people would have understood anyway, because most ppl know he gave up willingly, and didnt fight the police. That would have been mad, hence madman.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

What is up with the misleading/biased/incorrect thread titles lately?

Your title says that the bomber revealed his motive, but then you say he didn't, and ask us what we think it is. Which is it?

Edit: Sorry, I read the article, and it's clear to me now. His lawyer says that he revealed his motive, but he (the lawyer) can't publicly reveal it yet.
edit on 7/24/2011 by Pseudonaut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
www.youtube.com... He thought he was rebelling over what might happen to norway in the future maybe.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

For a newbie poster trying to get Flags & Stars, you should learn to stay on topic.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Pseudonaut

point taken, thread title changed. I meant to say that he has told the police the reason, but since they wont tell the public, what do you think the reason might be? At least they have admitted that he HAS told the story so we should get it any sec now, unless they are fabricating a new one. Thats the way you have to think. But title changed anyway.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

I understand now, and the mistake was mine -- I was confused when I posted and hadn't read the article yet -- wasn't the first time.

I have no clue what his motive was.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   

flags and stars? im trying to inform. Don´t be so biased please.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Well he's announced that he will tell the whole story on Monday in court, so we'll know then. It definitely has to do with politics, as he's extremely right wing, and the Labor party is currently in power. The car bomb seems to have been targeting the prime ministers office, and the youth camp on the island he killed all those people on was a camp hosted by the Labor party that was visited by the prime minister every year. Their is definitely a connection.

Edit to add: Skywatcher, if you want him to stay on topic, lead by example.

edit on 24-7-2011 by XxRagingxPandaxX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by XxRagingxPandaxX

True but let´s try to be more open minded, just because he is right wing doesn´t have to mean that the motive for such an act have anything to do with it. It´s like "Im into video games so if i do anything bad thats probably why."

His right wing ideals might just be a result of his broader perspective of the world, he might have very good reason for those. Lets try to find this reason.

Think deeper.

Don´t judge a book by its cover.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Okay, lets think deeper. It seems he was targeting the Prime ministers office with his car bomb, then he goes to a youth camp which was organized and sponsored by the Labor party, and the Prime minister was suppose to speak there in a week. Coincidence? no. He IS extremely right wing. Which is icing on the cake that this was a political statement, as that is the opposite party he is for. Does this mean i'm making a blanket statement for all conservatives? no. I'm simply stating why I think this politically motivated.
news.yahoo.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Yes, madmen don't chase children and shout things like "I'm going to kill you all!" while shooting them in cold blood, do they?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I am wondering whether the security forces were too busy keeping their eyes on moslems and ignoring the right wingers who are just as dangerous. The guy was a Xtian fundamentalist and a rightwinger he deliberately wanted his day in court.

Is it me or does he look a bit like Julian Assange??

T

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
double post

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Seems like he is doing this to stop the spread of Islam and the BBC are mentioning the Knights Templars. Maybe he read a little to much and went back some years thinking he was saving Christianity by copying the butcherous acts of medieval times.
He will expin himself fully in his court appearance on Monday. Be interesting to see whether he plays on the Mason/Templar story and saving Europe from Islam - seems to be where he is heading.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Saturday June 11 - Day 41 I prayed for the first time in a very long time today. I explained to God that unless he wanted the Marxist-Islamic alliance and certain Islamic Takeover of Europe...he must ensure that the warriors fighting for the preservation of European Christendom prevail. Source

Sure he'll say something in court along the lines as the quote. He'll try to justify murder in the name of religion(extremist), as the extremists he's claimed to rail against do. Also, possible Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD).
Very tragic, much regards to the families and victims.
edit on 24-7-2011 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-7-2011 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join