It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1950s Human ETs Prepare Us for Golden Age -- Videos, Documents!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
And once again, diamond dave is promoting a book.....whats new.

Nothing....pure fiction from wil-cock.....$$$

And OP...whats with the "ha, ha's"? Are you serious about this? I dont get your sarcasm.
edit on 23-7-2011 by amongus because: (no reason given)

What ever happened to just disagreeing and moving on?

I don't get your antagonistic and unnecessary reply to the OP who offers some interesting information other people may like to hear. You don't have to agree. You said your piece. Why not let people decide for themselves now rather than stick around and be insulting? You spoiled the thread for me. Thanks for nothing.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

And OP...whats with the "ha, ha's"? Are you serious about this? I dont get your sarcasm.

I don't get your antagonistic and unnecessary reply to the OP who offers some interesting information other people may like to hear. You don't have to agree. You said your piece. Why not let people decide for themselves now rather than stick around and be insulting? You spoiled the thread for me. Thanks for nothing.

Im sorry. How was my reply antagonistic to the OP? Its called opinion. I simply was confused to why he seemed to take a very tongue in cheek response.

You want antagonistic, simply look at his replies to ME....im assuming the OP must have went off his meds, or walked under a heatlamp while wearing his tin hat.

Either way, I just dont get what the point of me having an alien as an avatar has to do with the original post by the OP, saying it was meant for me.

Seems like a stab to the ufo community, which I dont take too kindly to.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

I spoiled the thread? Once again, how? You read the OPs half cocked, loon farm replies to my simply asking where the info was.....since it is not YET available on the link posted, right?

Ruined the thread....not the OP. Me? Please. Grow a set, and some thick skin. This is ATS....

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by zarp3333
The Italians refer to the ETs as friends who have come to earth to promote the ascension of mankind and to protect us from malevolent ETs who worship science to the exclusion of any ethics or morals.

Knock-out job these benevolent aliens are doing.

Shouldn't the current state of the world tell you this story is bunk?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Wow....class A douchebag troll....just what this site needs........

Antagonistic? I was referring to this being placed in the ops thread. Why?
Petty and personal insults are against the spirit of ATS and I think rude.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
ATTENTION

Can we please get back on topic?

Nothing productive to add? Then move on to the next thread.

Thank you.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Skepticism is healthy and absolutely critical in this age of what I like to call "anarchic capitalism." I work in home improvement sales. Everyday I meet people who have been ripped off. One man recently gave a contractor $20k up front for a new kitchen. The contractor tore out the kitchen and appliances on the first day only to drive off and never return.

On the other end of the spectrum is a kid i met who blows on his ice-cream before licking it after burning his mouth eating pizza. It is that same irrational reaction I find rather discouraging when any number of "ufologists" are mentioned.

Rather than a rationally skeptical consideration of the information presented, the majority of presenters are attacked on a personal level. They are dismissed out of hand. All energy is directed at slandering the presenter and no energy is used considering the evidence.

The socalled skeptics in a supposed attempt to be rational are in fact irrational either unwilling or unable to listen. I could have worded my first paragraph differently with a qualification or Wilcock disclaimer in order to temper the reactions but I should not have to direct my energy at the lowest common denominator.

Perhaps Flieschman and Pons could have done the same thing and their careers would not have been destroyed?

It is so sad that here on ATS so much potential information is drown out. What strikes me as strange is not the fact that the first response to this thread was from a detractor but the fact that it happened within SECONDS of the post hitting the board.

That said to me that the response MAY have been computer generated based on key words and phrases. My "Off Topic Post" made mention of the FACT that in May of 2000, a company named Silicon Graphics installed a 1,000 parallel processing computer to scan all email traffic in the United states.

The technology was so incredibly advanced at the time that in addition to simple key word searches, it looked for keyboard error patterns, misspelling, location of ISP and 40 other parameters to identify suspects in real time. Today there tech has undoubtedly advanced into real-time responses using correct vernacular and colloquialisms in order to appear perfectly human.

Any person selling a product should be vetted for their intentions with respect to the downside. What is the downside to David Wilcock? So he sells thousands of books or tickets to his conferences. Big deal. Have we become so paranoid that somebody sells a book or herb or magnet that we overlook paradigm shifting information?

Is is ATS' job to be the huckster police of the world? Is it the skeptics' job to protect us from ourselves? In that respect the skeptics and debunkers on ATS have appointed themselves the big brother of ATS. Does anybody else find that a little sad?

Here we had one of the most open-minded forums in the world for discussing ideas that don't fit the currently accepted models only to be taken over by computer generated sock puppets or paid bloggers who have every intention of crushing any meaningful discourse by using proven tactics of propaganda.

I am not buying it. I hope others may get past the first few posts and consider the documentary contained in the link. You will find interviews from well-respected authors, scientists and artists as well as laymen. The story and evidence is the most compelling I have ever seen regarding the existence of an ET presence on Earth.

The facts are becoming increasing difficult to ignore. There is something incredible happening. There seems to be a convergence of cutting edge physics and spirituality occurring leading up to disclosure.

Keep an open mind and consider the message not the messenger.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

Sir, your fear seems to have a solid hold on you....Accusing people of being computers and space aliens is a little out there...no?

I'll check out this material, for sure, as soon as it's available for free for all to see...But i urge you, don't let these things affect or 'infect' you in this sort of way....I don't know you personally, but when someone goes to these extremes it worries me for your personal safety...

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Thank you OP for the thread.

As it concerns David Wilcock I think making jokes about his name would just turn the discussion into a kindergarten philosophy which I hate. However, skeptic or not one can not forget Wilcock's work these past years and how many things he has said and projects he was involved in were simply not true and proven hoaxes. To sit here and say "Ok so maybe he was just wrong all this time but now maybe he is right" is just naive.

I don't say this with a grin - for a time I payed attention to him giving him the benefit of the doubt yet time and time again he has proven himself to be either wrong or a hoax.

Now... we can keep paying attention to people that keep being wrong whether from failure or personal gain... or we can keep looking for someone who aren't. Better yet - we can open our eyes, research, stop trusting these people and make up our own minds.

Cheers.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

There is that religious term again, ascention.

Religious quacks promoting their religon onto the others except this time, via the ET metaphor.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Well put, I just wanted to say thank you for posting the link for that info, very interesting and encouraging!

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I've been keeping an eye on DW for a while now.

Basically I've seen a rather rapid change from discussing his ideas on consciousness science to conspiracy theories borrowed from Fulford, Hoagland, and others, but putting his own spin on it. But along side this transition we've seen his posts become more and more infected with "buy me."

The "buy me" is almost always at some point accompanied with, "justification of said, 'buy me'". I have to make a living right? In order to continue my work I need more of your money, right? Otherwise I might have to flip burgers like the rest of you. Can you imagine?!

Conferences, incredibly ultra-highly priced musical albums (not kidding), and now of course this new book. Oh, almost forgot the several month long episode of "I'm now a Hollywood screenwriter and director. If you're interested in funding the project write the checks to ..."

Then of course, there is no movie. Then of course, there is a brief mention that it might become a documentary, or some crap ... Either way, my money is on "no Hollywood movie, ever."

Unfortunately his site has devolved into a sophisticated "buy me" display of products based entirely on cherry picked information from other people's work and through into a Law of One framework that convinces everyone on the site that they are actually Wanderers already and just moments away from telepathy, free energy, jedi-powers, perfect auto-health and more ... I'm actually not exaggerating.

This reference to the friendship case is no different, unfortunately. And of course, the ad for his new book is the first thing you see, and it is BIG.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join