It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1950s Human ETs Prepare Us for Golden Age -- Videos, Documents!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
This is the post from David Wilcock I've been waiting many years to read. He has uncovered documents regarding mass contacts that occurred in the 50's - 70's.

The most interesting of which included multiple contacts with a group of ETs known as W56. They were in regular contact with a large group of Italians. The Italians refer to the ETs as friends who have come to earth to promote the ascension of mankind and to protect us from malevolent ETs who worship science to the exclusion of any ethics or morals.

The blog includes links to a documentary with incredible film footage, striking still photos and even audio recordings of purported ET voices. Say what you will about David Wilcock but he, unlike the vast majority of his skeptical detractors, supports his assertions with references.

The days of pathetic skeptics simply dismissing Or making fun of ET evidence are quickly coming to an end, ha ha ha!
Link wilcock blog ha!

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
And once again, diamond dave is promoting a book.....whats new.

Nothing....pure fiction from wil-cock.....$$$

And OP...whats with the "ha, ha's"? Are you serious about this? I dont get your sarcasm.
edit on 23-7-2011 by amongus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I would love to stay up and debate but I've been up for 20 hours and Sunday is my only day off.

Love to all even my most ardent skeptical brothers and sisters. There's still plenty
Of room on the bus and the driver is passing out tim foil hats.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
My sarcasm is directed precisely at you, sock puppet freak with your ET picture. This post wasn't up for 30 seconds before your program responded to a thread with wilcock's name in it.

Go back to your server and catch a virus from anon.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by zarp3333
I would love to stay up and debate but I've been up for 20 hours and Sunday is my only day off.

Love to all even my most ardent skeptical brothers and sisters. There's still plenty
Of room on the bus and the driver is passing out tim foil hats.

And the videos you refer to are, where, exactly? Because the S im seeing is from 2010. Pass out all the hats you want, but you should know his blog is almost all BS. And you have done nothing to support your belief that this is true besides take a tongue in cheek stance. Your reaction is confusing, and trolling.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by amongus

I'm 100% with you on this...

And once again, diamond dave is promoting a book.....whats new.

Chaching ! The reincarnation of Edgar Cayce is at it once again. It's too bad, I used to like the guy. Snake oil salesmanship is an ever growing business.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
For the real human beings, please check out the link. I can't wait to get up tomorrow and see what others think.

I'm sorry for feeding the +roll and derailing my own thread.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

For the real human beings

Sorry...what ??

I did check the link and read it. I respect your amazement for Mr. Wilcock, as you said...waited many years for this?

Wilcock is an opportunist, like many in this field. He's had some good moments but turned into a money grabbing fantasist. Not a bot, not a program, just a member giving my opinion.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
From the article..

I will be making this point, and many others, in a comprehensive new 90-minute documentary film that we expect to release on my YouTube channel before the end of the month, free of charge -- entitled The Source Field Investigations.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Gumerk

Wouldn't it be great if the new book be free of charge too?

It's called Marketing.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonoftheSun
reply to post by Gumerk

Wouldn't it be great if the new book be free of charge too?

It's called Marketing.

Yeah maybe so, just trying to point out the positives as well.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by amongus

Really? You're going to throw in a sexual joke about his name? Why not just go the full length and post this picture:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fcb99b442fcf.jpg[/atsimg]

If you read the article, he said he's putting out a free 90-minute documentary before the end of this month, and I doubt he will claim copyright infringement on anybody who uploads and scans his entire book to the Internet for free download, so all the people claiming that he's in it solely for the money make me laugh.

edit on 7/23/2011 by SonicInfinity because: Minor spelling error

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Seen this before, there was a film about this group of italians.. it's not new information by any stretch of the imagination.

I don't know if I believe it, the photographs I've seen look less than convincing.. there's nothing to it that makes it seem legit to me, but I do classify it, for me personally.. as a lovely bit of fiction, it's a fun story..

My opinion, and my opinion alone..

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Interesting as well as intriguing. I wish there was more 'proof' to this. None the less, gives you (or me) something to think about. Somewhat reminds me of what I read awhile ago about an alleged meeting between a former president & another civilization.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Interesting read, thank you OP, but well, it's Wilcock's....ya'll know what I mean.
Look like you've had a very bad day. Peace on you, brother.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join