It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anders Behring Breivik aka: Andrew Berwick's Youtube Vid.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Did a search but didn't see this posted yet. Youtube deleted the original account, and has been yanking duplicates like crazy, so before it goes away:

Messed up x100000. From skimming through his manifesto and watching this, definitely not your typical "nutjub", more like madman with a messiah complex if you ask me.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
intresting video .. seems to have a bunch of messeges mixed in there... can't wait to hear his explaination for this horrible event ...

apparently he bought a farming company to have an excuse to buy all the fertilizer

blow up a building to cause a destraction while he goes on his slaughter fest of children on a tiny island ...

bbc talking about recently opened facebook account ...

def more then a nut job ....

I bet he wanted to get caught and probably surrendered him self ... he probably wants the world stage to listien to him when hes in court ..

i bet this is all part of his sick twisted plan

here is a picture of him

and video of the dead bodies of the boys on the island

ekstrabladet.dk...
edit on 23-7-2011 by seedofchucky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
That was a gushing fountain of hate. Spewing fear and whatnot.
No wonder the man went berserk and killed innocents. Oh and might I add, he was a sociopath/psychopath just like other terrorists.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Hmmm, on the video there is a warning sign saying "Muslims Ahead" with a silhouette of a person with a knife holding up someone's head.

WTF?

Who is the lesser of two evils here? The perceived threat of Arabs cutting off our heads or the real threat of a nut-job who thinks the world is about to be taken over over by "Muslims" so he goes around killing his fellow countrymen with fertilizer and automatic weapons?

On a side note...Has anyone figured out if he had an account on ATS yet?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I dont get it. Explain away. From now, I understand that he doesnt like Muslims because he believes they are taking over Europe and the world.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by seedofchucky
intresting video .. seems to have a bunch of messeges mixed in there... can't wait to hear his explaination for this horrible event ...

apparently he bought a farming company to have an excuse to buy all the fertilizer

blow up a building to cause a destraction while he goes on his slaughter fest of children on a tiny island ...

bbc talking about recently opened facebook account ...

def more then a nut job ....

I bet he wanted to get caught and probably surrendered him self ... he probably wants the world stage to listien to him when hes in court ..

i bet this is all part of his sick twisted plan

here is a picture of him

and video of the dead bodies of the boys on the island

ekstrabladet.dk...
edit on 23-7-2011 by seedofchucky because: (no reason given)

Reading through his manifesto, it seems clear his goal is to create a new Europe (by 2083), and he gives detailed instructions for how others can follow his lead. He refers to his actions as a martyrdom operation so I assume he thought he would die, rather than be caught.

The ironic part is that what he wants to create, and the steps he outlines to get there, is no different from the methods of Islamic terrorist's and their dreams of creating a global caliphate. He even foresees a time when everyone's forced to accept baptism on threat of death.

If there's one thing to learn from all of this it's that fanaticism, regardless of sect, sucks.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Boreas

Wow...you have to give it to this guy for putting a lot of work into bagging on multiculturalism. Even if it does annoy me deeply.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by OccamAssassin
Has anyone figured out if he had an account on ATS yet?

*SNIP*

never know

edit on 7/24/2011 by Mirthful Me because: Removed member accusation.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
If this is all true then I am really stunned as to why he did not direct his anger at the Muslims in his area?

My guess is that he thought it would be blamed on the Islamic terrorist and he would get away with it.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher
If this is all true then I am really stunned as to why he did not direct his anger at the Muslims in his area?

My guess is that he thought it would be blamed on the Islamic terrorist and he would get away with it.

From his manifesto:

Unfortunately, spectacular operations like these are the only way to be heard. Everything else we have tried has failed and yielded nothing. The Muslims showed us that deadly shock attacks are the only tool we have at the moment which will guarantee that our voice is heard. By forcing them to acknowledge our presence and explaining our agenda to everyone we are making it very hard for the cultural Marxist/multiculturalist media establishment to ignore the call of the free people of Europe. The message is simple: “WE DO NOT WANT AND WILL NOT TOLERATE ISLAM IN EUROPE!” Any individual or organisation that actively supports or are participating (directly or indirectly as silent bystanders) in the Islamisation of Europe are flagged as valid targets, starting with the MA 100 political parties and media organisations themselves.

From reading that and other snippets, I don't think he had any intention to make this look like an Islamic attack. While it's obvious he has a problem with Muslims, he seems to put the blame for their presence in Europe on the "multiculturalists".

PS- Notice the use of "we". He also mentions financiers later on, so I'm afraid this might be bigger than one man.
edit on 23-7-2011 by Boreas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I think he thinks he is a knight templar,i also think he targeted the capital’s government district because as he sees it they are the "brainwashers". Sadly i think he felt that the youth camp was the place the brainwashing was being started in the young as it is run by the labour party which is also the party in power.

edit to add-For the above poster-I also notice that the labour party are"multiculturalists" or that they push Multicultural policies more than any other party.

Just my opinon-

Peace to Norway.

Regards to all
edit on 30/09/10 by FeatheredSerpent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Boreas

see the wet suit at the end? ill bet he wasn't a loner and the rest of his squad evaded capture swimming away underwater..

the whole vid reeks of Zionism

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Boreas
Did a search but didn't see this posted yet. Youtube deleted the original account, and has been yanking duplicates like crazy, so before it goes away:

Messed up x100000. From skimming through his manifesto and watching this, definitely not your typical "nutjub", more like madman with a messiah complex if you ask me.

This one doesn't seem to be the original, but I wouldn't know for sure, HOWEVER, since I saw plainly with my own eyes that the mugshot of the Tucson shooter, Loughner, was in fact a cheaply done markup of a photo of Glenn Beck, I will not believe a WORD of anything on the mainstream media, inc a, and, and the. After seeing that, I also reviewed vids of/by, allegedly, Loughner, and conclude that Loughner himself was drugged and murdered some time ago or is yet drugged and bound, but he shot nobody.

www.youtube.com...

top topics

join