It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Obama the sacrificial lamb when TSHTF? Who's going underground when it happens?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Obama is very high profile and if he suddenly made a trip to Denver in September, a lot of alarm bells would go off, so who are we watching? Which high profile people are going underground when TSHTF? I say the Clintons, and if not them, they are sacrificing everybody. What do you think?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by KSprepared

I have a feeling that if the SHTF, then a whole lot of people who thought they were going to be safe in some bunker are going to be suprised when they meet those who just don't care anymore and are bent on revenge.

Myself? I will not expend energy on revenge, just survival. Revenge can wait.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Upon further reflection, I think a false flag terrorist attack on a major utility company by an al-Queda member might just give excuse to hide them all away. Didn't I hear about this scenario somewhere recently?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

It won't necessarily be a utility company, but an attack on the grid, whether cyber or literal will have far reaching effects.

Even without a shot fired, thousands who depend upon various medical dependance will die. Refridgerated medications, oxygen tanks and life support. The list goes on.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I have wondered the same thing and it would explain a few things.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
What about watching Darth Cheney? He's still popular at various GOP functions and I would imagine he still has some clandestine pull in the MIC. You know that for every shelter the MIC built for the government they built two for themselves and friends on the governments dime.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I almost wonder if it'd be worth it to pull through, you know they'd just round everyone up. They sure aren't going to plow their own fields.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

I'm currently writing a book that addresses this. If you know how to fix things, you'll be ok...if you're a artist, well, you're screwed. You have to have a skill to survive.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Why is this thread so vague? Doesn't anyone have anything solid to point to? There seems to be an assumption that something is to happen. I simply see no reason for this assumption.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Obama is very high profile and if he suddenly made a trip to Denver in September, a lot of alarm bells would go off, so who are we watching? Which high profile people are going underground when TSHTF? I say the Clintons, and if not them, they are sacrificing everybody. What do you think?

REALLY?

Can someone please clarify what they think is going to force anyone underground? What "S" is hitting what "F" and why the heck are the Clintons gonna be the first? What is getting sacrificed and to whom?

(And yet, people post comments like they know exactly what this OP is talking about....)

You know what, people throw this "TSHTF" term around here like it's an actual event that can be defined. I have yet to see anyone say exactly what sh-- they think is gonna hit the fan! No one knows, do they? Doesn't anyone have anything more interesting to do with their lives than pretend they are living out the roles of the characters in an apocalypse-type movie--a movie where the catastrophic event is never outlined or named?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Why is this thread so vague? Doesn't anyone have anything solid to point to? There seems to be an assumption that something is to happen. I simply see no reason for this assumption.

Haha! Seems we are on the same wavelength....lol

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I have no specific doom to point to, just an overarching number of events happening now that are moving faster than I can keep up with.It is easier to watch the people in power for your clue as to when to duck and cover instead of trying to keep ahead of events. I am 1 man, they have whole teams watching this stuff.

some examples:

Cayce said 'the major part of Japan must first go into the ocean' then California will
Japan had a huge earthquake which shifted the whole island and shifted the planet making our day shorter

It was actually the 2nd earth shifting earthquake, the first was in Chile.

Then there is ephemeral elenin and the 10th planet.

sun superstorm, peakoil.com...
science.nasa.gov...
gulf stream stopping last July causing strange weather patterns this year coupled with an unexpected quieting of the sun threatening a new ice age.
globalcoolingnewiceageuk.blogspot.com...

We have just recently had major earthquakes in Alaska suggesting a volcanic reawakening there, rumblings in california (maybe a volcanic eruption there) and yellowstone. Reawakenings of seismic activity in 2 volcanic areas in Washington state. 400+ earthquakes in el Hierro (threat of landslide and 150' wave on east coast).

I won't link to all the seismic charts, but feel free to go look.

Fema has ordered 140 million food rations, 140 million blankets and put out a study into underwater body bags around the same time they ordered a study on the effects of a New Madrid earthquake
www.dis.anl.gov...
www.fbo.gov...
www.fbo.gov...
www.fbo.gov...

We have Fukushima radiation detected in Pennsylvania groundwater
enenews.com...

and we have 2 nuclear power plants in a flood but there has been absolutely no news getting out in 3 weeks that I've heard. I did hear that there may be a terrorist loose wanting to blow some critical infrastructure though, maybe even 1 of those dams that are barely holding back the water.
www.huffingtonpost.com...

Much more than that going on, but I'm going to stop and let everyone digest this for a while.

edit on 25-7-2011 by KSprepared because: fix the vids

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Yikes have you got a mess of mistakes in that post.
1. The shortening of the day happens with most big quakes. Smaller ones might do the same, but the larger ones are measurable.
2. The whole island of Japan did not shift you need to look at Japan on a map showing the plates.
3. There is nothing special about the comet Elenin
4. There is no 10th planet. In fact, there is no 9th planet.
5. John Moore is a hoaxer. He claims to have lunch with people that give him top secret information. Oh that's believable isn't it?
6. The Gulf Stream is not stopping. That is a lie often repeated by that hoaxer Moore.
7. Alaska is a large seismic area and has some of the largest quakes in the US. Due to the remote nature of the quakes they rarely make the news. Quakes there do not signal a volcanic reawakening.
8. Basically your seismic claims are not true.
9. The claim about the drinking water appears to be false.

The [Iodine-131] numbers reported in the rainwater samples in Pennsylvania range from 40-100 picocuries per liter (pCi/L). Although these are levels above the background levels historically reported in these areas, they are still about 25 times below the level that would be of concern. The federal drinking water standard for Iodine-131 is three pCi/L. …

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSprepared

If the powers that be are that smooth, WOULDNT THEY JUST HAVE FAKE CLONES TO STAY UP WITH THE POPULACE???? Um just sayen-- So no one notices?
edit on 7/25/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   

articles.cnn.com...:WORLD

news.xinhuanet.com...

how is it that it didn't move japan?

And by the way, the US gov't has a lot of history of moving the line when it comes to regulating the Nuclear industry. I just cannot believe them at face value without independent confirmation. I'm not here to argue any points anyway, there are so many things going on, and even if all but 1 are false, that 1 is still a catastrophe.
edit on 25-7-2011 by KSprepared because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Here is a video showing some of the hard science proving the gulf stream has stopped, posted last August.

I personally believe it has more to do with natural events than BP, I just think that the gov't wants to change a natural accurance into a manmade one to place more regulation on US energy concerns.

Remember Al Gore talking about manmade global warming causing the ice caps to melt which in turn would stop the gulf stream and create a new ice age. It was in one of his documentaries

news.nationalgeographic.com...

I think the ice caps are melting due more to geothermic events than manmade
edit on 25-7-2011 by KSprepared because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

"The changes we're seeing in overturning strength are probably part of a natural cycle," said Josh Willis from JPL. "The slight increase in overturning since 1993 coincides with a decades-long natural pattern of Atlantic heating and cooling." Between 2002 and 2009, the team says, there was no trend discernible, just a lot of variability on short timescales.

The Gulf Stream does not appear to be slowing down, according to scientists who have used satellites to monitor changes in the height of the sea
the independent

columbia Uni.

This idea was actually originated by an American military man, Matthew Fontaine Maury, in the mid nineteenth century and has stuck since despite the absence of proof. We now know this is a myth, the climatological equivalent of an urban legend.

I personally would be more worried about space weather and CME's. As stated on this site alone, the electrical outages would be devastating. If it happens, it happens, why worry?

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

how is it that it didn't move japan?

Of course part of Japan moved. What is in error is "the whole" claim. Understanding that Japan is spread over several plates shows why Japan is prone to quakes and large ones.

I just cannot believe them at face value without independent confirmation.

But are you going to believe the nitwit lie that water is way over the limit?

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Here is a video showing some of the hard science proving the gulf stream has stopped, posted last August.

Actually that is a hoax, not hard science. This is an older claim and is based on the work of a NON-EXISTENT scientist. This is a hoax.

If the Gulf Stream actually stopped then it would be real news since Europe would not be warmed and shipping across the Atlantic would be changed since the Gulf Stream compensation would not be used anymore.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

No, I don't believe either side, but look to independent people with geigers fanning out around the country and testing water, they are doing a much better job of reporting what is really going on than any official source I can find. I feel that all of the same people saying that there is no radiation in America are probably the same people who were saying that Fukishima was not melting down when it actually was. Did any of them come back to apologize when US and Japanese officials were caught out in their coverup? The media BY LAW is not allowed to report on anything related to national security. Is a radioactive threat to the US a national security issue?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join