It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Todays New Crop Circle In Wiltshire England This Is a BIG One

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Looks like '___'.

When '___' is inhaled or consumed, depending on the dose, its subjective effects can range from short-lived milder psychedelic states to powerful immersive experiences, which include a total loss of connection to conventional reality, which may be so extreme that it becomes ineffable

INEFFABLE:

Ineffability is concerned with ideas that cannot or should not be expressed in spoken words (or language in general), often being in the form of a taboo or incomprehensible term. This property is commonly associated with philosophy, aspects of existence, and similar concepts that are inherently "too great", complex, or abstract to be adequately communicated. In addition, illogical statements, principles, reasons, and arguments are intrinsically ineffable along with impossibilities, contradictions, and paradoxes. Terminology describing the nature of experience cannot be properly conveyed in dualistic symbolic language; it is believed that this knowledge is only held by the individual from which it originates.

'___' interacts wth DNA and effects the Thyroid Gland and Evolution:

during evolution, migrated and specialized in uptake and storage of iodine in follicular cellular structures, also in order to adapt the organisms from iodine-rich sea to iodine-deficient land.

Think - We evolved from the sea.

There is more. I think the last few crop circles are related, expecially the "spiral" one, which relates to the sun.

Bottom line: I think the Sun is going to have a North/South Magnetic flip (not the earth like everyone thinks). This magnetic reversal is going to affect mankind and the Earth. Could be related to the ability of Man to reproduce, which could be a decline in our current civilization, which happend to the Egyptians and the Mayans.

All quotes from Wiki.

edit on 24-7-2011 by Julie Washington because: Added link source

edit on 24-7-2011 by Julie Washington because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-7-2011 by Julie Washington because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Awesome CC, but it's not '___' or any psychedelic, it's Melatonin-

wikipedia
edit on 24-7-2011 by Signals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Mike.Ockizard

Wow! Are we being told to get off our faces then?

Cool job finding this too to the op. I don't care who does them, I would love to know what they mean.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Crikey! Read through the medical uses, that's even more interesting, some of them are timely too.
I don't know! all these weird coincidences all over the place, what to make of them...
Learn something everyday here

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Julie Washington

during evolution, migrated and specialized in uptake and storage of iodine in follicular cellular structures, also in order to adapt the organisms from iodine-rich sea to iodine-deficient land.

Think - We evolved from the sea.

All quotes from Wiki

Where is that quote from? didnt see it on the wiki page.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I agree that it does look more like melatonin then '___'. If it is Melatonin, why would they make a crop circle out of it? I noticed that someone said something about a pole shift for the sun, and Melatonin is a chemical that is only released in darkness, maybe there's a connection, maybe not. Interesting stuff though.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Shame the other thread about crop circles got locked. Hard to actually talk about CC here without threads getting shut down, which sucks - considering they're one of the only discussable phenomena that can be visited and touched.

Anyway, they have certainly been fantastic the last few days. The Melatonin theory/shape is peculiar in a nice way.

I'd be interested to know if anyone here in the UK has ever noticed a strange flash in the sky, even on a clear night. Because I've come to the conclusion tonight that I always see these flashes to the West, which, from my position, is where Wiltshire is, just over the back of the Berkshire downs.

My other question is why a proper night watch hasn't been funded or attempted. It was my plan to night watch the Silbury hill area because you would quite easily see people going to the top of the hill beside it where a crop circle forms in the same place EVERY year, also the one across a couple of fields appears in the same place every year - why don't people form up to make sure a couple of enthusiasts are watching all night, every night, for the month of July? I'm considering kick starting this for next year, the great 2012 crop circle watch

Anyway - no idea what the '___'/melotanin (can't be arsed to find out how to spell it AGAIN) thing is all about but as I said, the last week the circles have been brilliant - whoever is able to construct them between 10pm and 4am is quite the genius.

What I've always wondered is, if they are man-made, who's the sad git sitting at home thinking, "Tonight, we'll make the circle the structure of a common house hold drug element" ...?!

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Some are clearly human created. However there are several cases where we fail to explain various inexplicable facets. It is the unexplained cases that interest me the most.

Yer i agree Muzzleflash,theres some that are really simple and clearly no where near as perfect looking,obviously man made.Theres then the complicated or complex ones that are very sharp and perfect looking that no one can explain logically to this day.
They are the ones that really interest me as well.

The question i ask myself is..................There are 48 Counties in England so why do these crop circles only appear in the same 3 or 4 counties every year?

Very good question Alldaylong,ive asked myself this as well and cant seem to manage to explain it.
I really have no idea,i would love to know though.

Yes they are,. they have gotten better over the years,. and so has our CAD ideals

Yer they sure have gotten better over the years,amazingly better actually.Your obviously implying that they are man made,but i dont know what CAD stands for or means to understand your whole post.
Personally i can neither prove or disprove these crop circles,but i like to research them.

Most crop circles in England are done by these guys circlemakers.org

Ive looked into the crop circle maker groups and such JayUK20,maybe your right.Maybe they are all done by humans,but maybe they arent.
The only thing holding me back from believing that they are man made is that,how complex some of them are,the size of area they cover,the time-frame they seem to appear in,how perfect like the shapes and such are and how they seem to not snap the wheat/grain,but bend it.
Its just amazing to me,if all of that was explained,well i would believe they are man made.

My other question is why a proper night watch hasn't been funded or attempted.

Yer ive wondered that myself Markymint.Maybe they havnt because they know they are man made? or they dont want to because they know it isnt man made?
I really dont know,thats for sure.
A amazing subject indeed,in my opinion.

Cheers

edit on 29-7-2011 by BillyBoBBizWorth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
What if,there is something strange in Wiltshire?

What if, there is portal to some dimension?

Someone should go there and test it.

I wish,i live near Wiltshire so i could test it.

I fell something big will happen in Wiltshire.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I realize something.

This is the 9th crop circle in the Wiltshire.

There is nine plants including the Planet X or Nibir.

coincidence?

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nikola014
I realize something.

coincidence?

No. First of all, there are nine planets, excluding anything else we have not yet spotted. Pluto is still a planet, even though a minority of members of the International Astronomical Union voted several years ago to delegate its status to a dwarf planet, a decision which many astronomers are working to overturn, now that they know that Pluto turned out to be larger than thought and Eris turned out to be smaller than originally thought.
news.discovery.com...

Secondly, Planet X exists only in the imagination of people who still slavishly follow Sitchin's mistranslations of Sumerian texts and his wild speculations.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi

Originally posted by Nikola014
I realize something.

coincidence?

No. First of all, there are nine planets, excluding anything else we have not yet spotted. Pluto is still a planet, even though a minority of members of the International Astronomical Union voted several years ago to delegate its status to a dwarf planet, a decision which many astronomers are working to overturn, now that they know that Pluto turned out to be larger than thought and Eris turned out to be smaller than originally thought.
news.discovery.com...

Secondly, Planet X exists only in the imagination of people who still slavishly follow Sitchin's mistranslations of Sumerian texts and his wild speculations.

Maybe Pluto is a planet,but not in our Solar System anymore.

And how can you know if Planet X exists or not?
You said it's a mistranslation of Sumerian texts,and you said that on base what?Are you an expert of Sumerian language?

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
If that is man made, I would love to watch how they make it, I would be saying "right come on crack on with it", "you have 3 mins to crack this out", no way these things could be completed overnight without torches by man.

Im sure some are fake, but some like this example shown would take people at least a couple of days to complete in broad daylight!, and still to this day nobody has been caught like a deer in the headlights constructing a crop circle... not one person!

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
OP's circle looks like an easy make from the established drunks on circlemakers.com, although the East Kennet one posted by ziggy looks a little above their skill level.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join