It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Caution! Watch out for false flags’ – Oslo attacks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
here it is from RT in english..must see

www.youtube.com...

The timing of this incident is quite interesting, and the somewhat irrelevant quotes from the Prime Minister of New Zealand in the following AFP article make it that much more intriguing.

As the sociopolitical tensions in Europe rise, the Euro falls, and the debt crisis looms, another reminder of the ever-present al Qaeda bogeymen is presented to unite the people against an outside enemy.

Right after the news breaks that an Israeli spy ring was operating in New Zealand, yet again stealing identities, the Prime Minister refuses to comment and shifts the focus towards the other kind of global terrorism.

Immediately after the attacks, the Western media was able to draw links between the attack and the Anglo-American run al Qaeda.

A Washington Post article published today shows how confused the information is surrounding this attack.

This much is clear: no one really knows what is going on and wild speculation abounds. It never takes long for the mainstream media to find a group or individual to pin an attack on, even if there is no evidence to support it (September 11th, anyone?).

edit on 23-7-2011 by moskva666 because: forget something

US President Barack Obama offered condolences to Norway after deadly twin attacks Friday and urged countries around the world to step up cooperation to combat terror.

Speaking during a meeting with New Zealand’s Prime Minister John Key, Obama called the attacks “a reminder that the entire international community has a stake inpreventing this kind of terror from occurring.”

“We have to work cooperatively together on intelligence and in terms of prevention of these kinds of horrible attacks,” the president said.
[...]
“The US has reached out to the Norwegian authorities to offer assistance, but there have been no specific requests from the Norwegians thus far,” Fulton told AFP.

New Zealand’s prime minister, in his meeting with Obama, also voiced his “sympathies and concerns” over the attacks in Norway.

“If it is an act of global terrorism, then I think that what it shows is no country, large or small, is immune from that risk,” Key said.

“And that’s why New Zealand plays its part in Afghanistan as we try and join others like the United States in making the world a safer place,” he said.

edit on 23-7-2011 by moskva666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
It just sucks that they have to play their war games with people that are just trying to make an honest living. Regardless if it is a terrorist or terrorist government factions.

This is pathetic.....

Fear....Time to be affraid again
(sarcasm)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Wasn't that a false flag or am I missing something ? I know to watch for false flags, thank you.
Jesus, I need to go outside for air before I go crazy.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I'm just glad enough people are waking up to the threat to themselves personally, and as a species that this "war is a business" model poses. The only thing this economy is good at doing, in all forms, is the conversion of the living to the dead. People in this economy are chattel/cattle and the slaughter season is about to open world wide. We need to eradicate big money/power interests if we personally, and as a species are to survive. The shadowy elite mindset has no conscience, no moral or ethical center, and especially, and perhaps most importantly, it has no empathy. I am fed up with their bull# and anti-life paradigm. If giving a # about other people's well being makes me a terrorist, so be it. An idea can take root and be the biggest terrorist there is. No violence is necessary, just possibility. Imagine the world of possibilities that we can experience if we eliminate this debt based slave economy, where the goal is not to amass material possessions but rather the goal is about personal spiritual and community improvement. A world where no one lacks for anything when it comes to the necessity of living. You know the rules are bent, when you have to pay rent, just to live on earth. peace

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by moskva666

Unless you have a reason to be wary of Norwegian Christian Fundamentalists who really dislike Muslims, then you probably shouldn't be any more afraid than you were last Saturday.

Sometimes it's worth waiting to find out the facts. And more often than sometimes, try stopping to think that most crazy actions are taken by crazy individuals, and not by giant, yet strangely invisible, organisations.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Snippy23

I don't compleatly agree but amen, sometimes people are just bat-shi+ crazy and they cannot be helped. Alas that is where sociopaths and psychopaths come from.

top topics

join