It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A conjecture on the origin of man in early Pre-flood Egypt - Enoch / Thoth / Hermes / Pyramids

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I will examine two chapters of the book of Jasher as well as eluding to the the Book of Enoch I. My conjecture is not based on some perceived truth, but merely a perspective to outline what may have been the case before the flood of Genesis.

In the book of Jasher, chapter 3, we learn that Enoch lived 365 years, walked with God and taught men science. We also find a parallel to this with the life of the Greek Hermes and the Egyptian Thoth. I assume that Enoch is this person. As well as this assumption, I then assume that the pyramids were the monuments to the Lord at the border of Egypt in Isaiah 19:19.

“In that day there will be an altar to the LORD in the heart of Egypt, and a monument to the LORD at its border.”

For further reference to Hermes (Thoth), see this LINK.

As part of this conjecture, I will assume that the pre-flood earth was advanced beyond what we realize.

In Jasher 3, we see that Enoch taught men knowledge and the wisdom of the Lord. He taught the kings of the earth as they gathered together in his presence (800 of them from all across the earth - transportation?). It is interesting to note that Enoch I mentions that there were watcher angels in those days. Compare this to the stories of the Sumerians in the book, Chariots of the Gods. I will assume the connection in this conjecture that the Kings of the earth (Watchers) were angels, sent by God, to care for early mankind as Kings of the Earth (Powers / Principalities in Thessalonians and Ephesians).

Later in Jasher 3, after the death of Adam, we see that Enoch appears with a divine countenance. Compare this to the countenance of Christ after His resurrection.

“20. And he did in this manner for many years, and he afterward concealed himself for six
days, and appeared to his people one day in seven; and after that once in a month, and
then once in a year, until all the kings, princes and sons of men sought for him, and
desired again to see the face of Enoch, and to hear his word; but they could not, as all
the sons of men were greatly afraid of Enoch, and they feared to approach him on
account of the Godlike awe that was seated upon his countenance; therefore no man
could look at him, fearing he might be punished and die.”

Shortly after this, He teaches men for the last time before departing in a divine chariot. We find that Enoch departs to heaven with God in what appears to be some sort of glowing vehicle, likened to a horse. Compare this to Ezekiel's Wheel.

24. When at that time Enoch heard this he went and assembled all the inhabitants of the
earth, and taught them wisdom and knowledge and gave them divine instructions, and
he said to them, I have been required to ascend into heaven, I therefore do not know the
day of my going. 25. And now therefore I will teach you wisdom and knowledge and will give you
instruction before I leave you, how to act upon earth whereby you may live; and he did
so.

26. And he taught them wisdom and knowledge, and gave them instruction, and he
reproved them, and he placed before them statutes and judgments to do upon earth, and
he made peace amongst them, and he taught them everlasting life, and dwelt with them
some time teaching them all these things. 27. And at that time the sons of men were with Enoch, and Enoch was speaking to them, and they lifted up their eyes and the likeness of a great horse descended from heaven,
and the horse paced in the air;

28. And they told Enoch what they had seen, and Enoch said to them, On my account does
this horse descend upon earth; the time is come when I must go from you and I shall no
more be seen by you. 29. And the horse descended at that time and stood before Enoch, and all the sons of men that were with Enoch saw him. 30. And Enoch then again ordered a voice to be proclaimed, saying, Where is the man who delighteth to know the ways of the Lord his God, let him come this day to Enoch before
he is taken from us.

31. And all the sons of men assembled and came to Enoch that day; and all the kings of the
earth with their princes and counsellors remained with him that day; and Enoch then
taught the sons of men wisdom and knowledge, and gave them divine instruction; and
he bade them serve the Lord and walk in his ways all the days of their lives, and he
continued to make peace amongst them. 32. And it was after this that he rose up and rode upon the horse; and he went forth and all the sons of men went after him, about eight hundred thousand men; and they went with
him one day's journey.

After this takes place, Enoch’s son Methuselah takes over the position of teacher. After some years, the people descend into unrighteousness, leaving the original teachings of Enoch. Here is where the story gets very interesting. It seems to match the story in the Bible, Genesis chapter 6, where the divine beings (possibly the watcher kings) corrupt the seed of animals and men. It seems to suggest the manipulation of DNA.

Chapter 4

18. And their judges and rulers went to the daughters of men and took their wives by force
from their husbands according to their choice, and the sons of men in those days took
from the cattle of the earth, the beasts of the field and the fowls of the air, and taught the
mixture of animals of one species with the other, in order therewith to provoke the
Lord; and God saw the whole earth and it was corrupt, for all flesh had corrupted its
ways upon earth, all men and all animals.

19. And the Lord said, I will blot out man that I created from the face of the earth, yea from
man to the birds of the air, together with cattle and beasts that are in the field for I
repent that I made them.

20. And all men who walked in the ways of the Lord, died in those days, before the Lord
brought the evil upon man which he had declared, for this was from the Lord, that they
should not see the evil which the Lord spoke of concerning the sons of men.
21. And Noah found grace in the sight of the Lord, and the Lord chose him and his children
to raise up seed from them upon the face of the whole earth

From this point in the story, we see the flood. Noah takes the pure seed of man and the pure seed of animals with him in the ark. Later in the biblical story, Joseph and Moses then translate the Pyramid complex, which survived the flood. The people of Israel then left Egypt to wander in the wilderness. This is symbolic of the history of man on earth as we wander in the wilderness in this tent of the body. God preserved the first teaching in the monument. The pagan cultures mistranslated this same knowledge and used it to continue the lie of the tree of knowledge. God preserved the word for us in the pages of the Bible.

The book of Jasher seems to suggest a back story that we can then use to connect Hermes, the Corpus Hermeticum and Gnostic Christianity to the biblical story as evidence that the original Creator God has been working for the benefit of man all along. The watchers are our enemies. If we travel back to the Chariots of the Gods, we see that these beings are still here today. The UFO and Alien phenomena is likely more of the same corruption going on behind the scenes with the kings of the earth. Enoch, David, Joseph, Moses, Solomon and then Jesus are representatives of the God who created it all. Our job as humans is to defeat the enemy through the message of humility and love as found in the gospel message of Christ.

The sequencing of DNA is yet another chapter in the search for immortality through the corruption of mankind. God protects the tree of life with the flaming sword of disbelief. The flood wiped out the original knowledge. Ever since, man has tried to recreate this knowledge by examining the symbols in ancient Egypt, the Hebrew Kabbalah and from Greek culture.

Man either humbles himself and removes the sword, or he continues on to more destruction. Love for God and man is the sword of truth that removes the flaming sword to the tree of life. With this sword, man can fight the common enemy that divides and conquers us. We are their proxy to get at the tree of life. Apart from gaining peace on earth in this manner, we continue the cycle of death and destruction at the hands of an alien race of watchers.

Again. This is conjecture. Don't take it for truth. Read the Bible for all its worth. The other books help give us a frame of reference to understand the rest. God is good and Jesus came to translate you away from the planet of the fallen; this school for the blind. Faith is belief beyond the veil of forgetfulness. Remember who and what you are. You are here to find your way home on the paths of life in the wilderness. God is the shepherd of men.

As we examine our history as related to our leaders and kings, we seem to see some evidence a bloodline is the common thread that binds them together. LINK We see that the Roman tactic of Divide and Conquer is the same tactic that was used to take us away from God in the Garden of Eden story. We find that this same tactic is used today to divide us against each other in subjugation to our leaders. They use nation against nation. They use religion against religion. By keeping us apart, we cannot unify against the common enemy. Again, no weapons are necessary. Love and truth are all we need. Peaceful noncompliance follows and the earth is at peace.

Altruism needs no laws. Objectivism cannot have enough laws to control the unrighteousness of men. Love God and love others. That all you need.

Want proof that I may have found the correct perspective? Animal Human DNA Manipulaton and Crossbreeding

Read my article on Humpty-Dumpty, Freemasonry and Lewis Carroll. LINK

Humpty Dumpty in literal lament:

Man sat on the wall of choice when he was vulnerable like an egg on a wall.

Man took knowledge and used it before he was ready (before the egg hatched), and had a great fall (from God’s grace).

If he had just waited, he would have become his potential by hatching.

All of the King’s tools (technology) and all of the King’s men (Alchemists/Scientists/Mathematicians) could not put man back in his place of glory again.

edit on 23-7-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Here is another interesting quote linking Hermes to Moses. LINK

"Moses is also identified with Hermes in 9.27.6 (Eusebius, PrEv): "On account of these things Moses was loved by the masses, and was deemed worthy of godlike honor by the priests and called Hermes, on account of the interpretation of sacred letters."[9] Hermes was a Greek messenger god who was in Egyptian traditions associated with Thoth (Djehuty), the god of wisdom and time who invented writing.[10] John J. Collins points out the Greek linguistic play that must have existed in Artapanus' day of Moses, Thoth, and the common name Thutmosis; yet this is not why Artapanus associates Moses with Thoth. Instead, Artapanus makes the connection between the Jewish patriarchs who taught the Egyptians skills such as astrology (Abraham, Eusebius PrEv 9.18.1) and Moses who, by interpreting the sacred letters (presumably Hebrew Script), attained the godlike knowledge of Thoth. Moses' connection to the obscure Jewish figure Enoch has also been made by some scholars, as Enoch was said to have taught human beings the "right" kind of astrology (for instance, the solar calendar; 1 Enoch 1-36), however Artapanus only clearly denotes Moses' association with Hermes/Thoth. This makes sense, because Artapanus is not trying to reconcile Moses with Jewish mythological figures, but rather with Egyptian history, culture, and religion in general."

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Some impressive research there SuperiorEd. Yes, there are many "keys" opening and shedding light on the mysteries in these times. Maybe the Book of Enoch and other ancient accounts are the mysteries that were "Sealed" for a later date by God in Daniel.

Short of time right now, but excellent thread and I'll be back to read and study it more in depth.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I found an interesting related thread. LINK

top topics

join