It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O’Reilly: ‘Many women’ are ‘blasted out of their minds when they have sex’

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
www.rawstory.com...

Conservative talk show host Bill O’Reilly has never been afraid of offending people, but last night he really put his ankles in it.

In a discussion that connected a call for free birth control to binge drinking and the marijuana legalization movement, O’Reilly told an all-female panel, “Many women who get pregnant are blasted out of their minds when they have sex. They’re not going to use birth control anyway.”

I don't know why anyone would be offended by Mr. Bill just stating the obvious.
Anyone that has spent any time as a member of what I call "Saloon Society" knows
as the evening changes from PM to AM; both sexes are well on their way to being hammered, plowed,
wasted, pickled, wrecked, tanked, Ming mong, shikered, from the horizontal lubricant.
That's the whole idea. Those that aren't looking to get laid have already gone home to their
spouses, mommies, or the www.
I'm sure that Mr. OReilly has done his research. Mr. OReilly is a fool but even fools get it right some of the time.

Still....no matter how Full of Loud Mouth Soup you are; it's a real good idea to practice safe sex and use a jimmy hat for the gents and a [sorry no cute euphemism] for the ladies.

edit on 23-7-2011 by whaaa because: add stuff.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Hey there .

Firstly , you might want to edit your heading quickly ,

Secondly ,

That Bill Oreilly is an absolute waste of space .
If his brains were made of dynamite they wouldnt blow a hat off the creeps head .

One day i hope someone has enough of his BS and mops the floor with his empty, ugly skull .

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention . Star and Flag

Omega

edit on 23/7/2011 by Omega85 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Darling Bill O'reilly is a waste of air.
2nd.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I guess he calls it like he sees it. He really puts some perspective on his personal life there.
Rock n roll O'reilly.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Just because his sex partners need to tie one on before doin the deed doesnt mean that all women do. Research indeed, lol.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
First thought was

"How would He know"

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

well said,, and in his-- "Research" -- maybe ALL the Woman he had SEX with,, HAD to be Tanked...!!?!??!??!?

edit on 7/23/11 by darrman because: AND PAID???

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
If this man took a long walk off a short pier sometime this week I wouldn't lose a wink of sleep. All that ever comes out of his mouth is poison. Just because a woman has to get tanked to sleep with him (and honestly who could blame her) doesn't mean that other men have this problem. Nor are ALL women (as he is implying) drunk jezabelle's that don't know how to protect themselves. My ex used to spout this man's hate like it was gospel, now this is what the other automatons are going to think too. Arghhh Bill O'reilly why won't you just dissappear?
edit on 23-7-2011 by Ranthenae because: spelling

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

I personally have never been ming monged,ha ha sounds like fun!!
Mr. Bill O'Rielly needs to come down from his podium once in awhile and come back to reality.I used to think he had some really good advice..now he's become very narcissistic and thinks too highly of himself...get over yourself Billy O.

edit on 23-7-2011 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Everyone had the same thought. Looks like papa bear just blabbed on himself.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by TWILITE22
reply to post by whaaa

I personally have never been ming monged,ha ha sounds like fun!!

You're in luck. I have a certificate in ming mong and It would be my pleasure to to show you the intricacies and finer points of the genera.

But I'd like to add that there is currently a controversy among the so called "experts" of ming mong as to the proper procedure to get ming monged.

I like to practice the "Hippie gambit" which is to start with a nice slug of cough syrup, followed by two shots of Cuervo Gold...no salt or lime please. Here's where it gets tricky! Do you switch to cocktails or beer? Personally I like to keep with a theme an go for a Corona, Dos XX or Tecate but it's perfectly legit to follow with a margarita. Drink your drinks and discuss the latest concerts you have attended or perhaps dance to "Simple man" by Skynard.

Now for a quick game of foosball or 8 ball to see if a repeat of the above is in order. If not, lets go crawl in the back of my Dodge van an make out for awhile and if the vibes are right....

No drinkin and drivin...I'll call a cab and we can go over to my place. That's ming mong.....
edit on 24-7-2011 by whaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

holy cow
after all of that it's quite possible even the much hated O'Reily would get lucky...did I just say that?...oops I take that back. I will keep the recipe in mind for a later date,who know maybe we can start the official ming-mong club!

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TWILITE22
reply to post by whaaa

holy cow
after all of that it's quite possible even the much hated O'Reily would get lucky...did I just say that?...oops I take that back. I will keep the recipe in mind for a later date,who know maybe we can start the official ming-mong club!

What a splendid idea. I have participated in a few group ming mong parties but they tended to be improvisational and somewhat disjointed. With a club we could assign proper protocols and perhaps have membership cards and Tshirts and hats.

top topics

join