It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mark of the Beast, IMHO truley simple.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Mividau

These verses is where my point of view come from........
Revelation 12
17 And the dragon was enraged with the woman, and he went to make war with the rest of her
offspring, who keep the commandments of God and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.
Daniel 7
[[ 25 He shall speak pompous words against the Most High,
Shall persecute[d] the saints of the Most High,
And shall intend to change times and law
Revelation 17
5 And on her forehead a name was written:
MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
6 I saw the woman, drunk with the blood of the saints and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus.
And when I saw her, I marveled with great amazement.
And . . ?
You don't make a point. You just quote some verses, without commentary.
Let me guess, then, what point you may be thinking of. Let's see, now, there is the phrase, the commandments of God. Hmm, well that could only mean. . .Hang on, what god and what commandments? Could it possibly be referring to, since Revelation is in the New Testament, the Father of Jesus, the Jesus who gave his disciples the new commandments?
OK, let's scroll down a bit and now we find, change times and law. What could that be and who might it be doing these things. You already discussed this with another poster with the Julian calender thing.
I am guessing the rest is just more of that same concept of identifying the culprits of the date change.
So from a couple obscure verses of imaginary styled literature, you discard all the clear and fundamental teachings of the rest of the New Testament?

Isnt that what you tried to do to us??
You started the thread and made the extraordinary claims. That puts you in the position of having to defend those claims, which I was right to be asking for. Plus I was not trying to make you defend something you never said.

Wait in you're OP didnt you say That I was not allowed to use this in my argument. Because every civilization has a creation story. A little unfair you get to bend the rules dont you think.
No, because I was not using that as a way of identifying a particular god. Just acknowledging that there is a Creator and maybe that Creator did rest when he was finished for the week. I was trying to say earlier that presenting a reference to a creation here, and then presenting another one over there, and trying to use that as an argument that they must be referring to the same entity is not an argument that I find very convincing.

The priest and rabbi's added to the law's of GOD. The fact that Jesus obeyed them (The way GOD intended not man) is a answer in its self is it not???
They made modifications that allowed for more activity than a strict interpretation of Moses. If the Pharisees say you can process five grains of wheat on the Sabbath, that's five more than was allowed before. The fact is, Jesus did not keep the Sabbath laws according to either interpretation.

So anyone that decide's to honor the father by obeying the seventh day sabbath is a pharisee and trying to impersonate GOD?
You are honoring an angel, and dishonouring the God who sent his Son to die to save us from the old law of death, by not recognizing his work and what he did to create a new covenant with his blood.
edit on 23-7-2011 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Mividau

MATT 7
5Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.
I took that beam out already, so I could get a close look at that speck in yours.

6Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.
Now you are being insulting.

7Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
8For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
21Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven;[ but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.]
Right, and it was to believe in Jesus.

MAtt 4
4But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, [but by [every word] that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.]
MATT 5
17Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
18For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
19Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
Already covered all of this.

I apologize for not seeing things from you're view point. But I use too.
I would have never called you what you called me. We both know what you called me.
Luckily GOD doesnt have you're heart, He forgives.
You are making an insinuation against my character. All I did was infer that you were being tricky in you argumentation.

I'd also like to ask you a second question. If Moses listend to who you claim he did.
Why did Jesus not out right rebuke Moses for being a false prophit?? Jesus was good for calling people out wasnt he??
The angel was doing what he was tasked by God to do. The people wanted to make the angel out to be God himself and to give him a name. The angel resisted but the people ignored that and made a name for him, despite his best efforts to prevent such a thing. I am not faulting the angel. The Apostles did not criticize the angel, just recognized him for what he was.
God is a holy God and is too holy to come anywhere close to this planet. Besides that, God does not operate that way and so you have things like angels who He sends forth to do specific tasks. He delegates authority when necessary and while the emissary is functioning under that divine authority, it is proper and good to treat that emissary as if he was the very person who he was representing. If an emissary exceeds his authority then he is not deserving of that same respect. Let's say for example, an angel is sent off to do whatever it takes to extract one nation from the midst of another and to found and establish a new nation then he is right to do all manner of things under that mandate. And continuing with this into the hypothetical, let's say such angel decides that at the end of this allotted time, and a new time approaches to from that now established nation, a new nation is to extracted and the angel refuses to relinquish his hegemony over that established nation, over which he was the acting god, then at this point the angel becomes Satan.
edit on 24-7-2011 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60
reply to post by Mividau

MATT 7
5Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.
I took that beam out already, so I could get a close look at that speck in yours.
>>>>As did I but you prefer to insult me because I choose the sabbath.

6Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.
Now you are being insulting.

>>>>So where you, but it is ok for you to be, Right???

7Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
8For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
21Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven;[ but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.]
Right, and it was to believe in Jesus.

>>>>AS do I believe in Jesus, You are not the Father so you may not Judge me......

MAtt 4
4But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, [but by [every word] that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.]
MATT 5
17Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
18For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
19Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
Already covered all of this.

>>>>In you're own opinion, Like I said.....Those verses can be used to back up either side of the arguement.

I apologize for not seeing things from you're view point. But I use too.
I would have never called you what you called me. We both know what you called me.
Luckily GOD doesnt have you're heart, He forgives.
You are making an insinuation against my character. All I did was infer that you were being tricky in you argumentation.

>>>> After calling me a phairsee and stateing that people like me put word's into GOD's mouth.
But once again only you are allowed to act this way. Only you may treat others rudely and belittle them.
But you still want to be treated with respect when you seem not to give anyone else any. All I did was call you out for being tricky in a arguement as well.

I'd also like to ask you a second question. If Moses listend to who you claim he did.
Why did Jesus not out right rebuke Moses for being a false prophit?? Jesus was good for calling people out wasnt he??

>>>>MATT 8
4And Jesus saith unto him, See thou tell no man; but go thy way, shew thyself to the priest, and offer the gift that Moses commanded, for a testimony unto them.

The angel was doing what he was tasked by God to do. The people wanted to make the angel out to be God himself and to give him a name. The angel resisted but the people ignored that and made a name for him, despite his best efforts to prevent such a thing. I am not faulting the angel. The Apostles did not criticize the angel, just recognized him for what he was.

>>>>"Acts 7:53 You received the law by decrees given by angels, but you did not obey it.” " quoted by you.
SO what laws is Stephen refering to in this statement. You cant use this as you're point when it also contradict's you're point.

>>>>I know what Laws he was refering too. Do you?? I will be nice and even give you the answer sence you want my own commentary. (Since the words by the prophets, God, and Jesus are not enough for you).
The 1st true law of Moses, the written Torah. Not the forbidden spoken Torah. Is Love you're GOD with all you're heart and Soul.

>>>>If you Love you're GOD this way, you're love will never wax cold. You will never be decieved by false idols.
You will not emptyly walk this earth and preform empty actions just for others to see. Like the Churchtians do.
With love also comes an undying faith. The faith to know that he always had a plan. That he gave his only begotten son to die for us. With that love comes the knowledge that every rightful act you do to another, in turn you do unto GOD. The same for every wrong act.

God is a holy God and is too holy to come anywhere close to this planet. Besides that, God does not operate that way and so you have things like angels who He sends forth to do specific tasks.

>>>> Wait a minute there, I asked...Did an Angel appear because no human can handle the full beautiful majesty of GOD???
You replied this.......No
Here's another part further into Stephen's speech,

This is the man (Moses) who was in the congregation in the wilderness with the angel who spoke to him at Mount Sinai, and with our ancestors, and he received living oracles to give to you.
Notice it does not say, God.
Then at the end, before being killed, he says,

>>>>So once again you are allowed to say this when no one else is. I guess it's only allowed when it supports you're opinion.

He delegates authority when necessary and while the emissary is functioning under that divine authority, it is proper and good to treat that emissary as if he was the very person who he was representing. If an emissary exceeds his authority then he is not deserving of that same respect. Let's say for example, an angel is sent off to do whatever it takes to extract one nation from the midst of another and to found and establish a new nation then he is right to do all manner of things under that mandate. And continuing with this into the hypothetical, let's say such angel decides that at the end of this allotted time, and a new time approaches to from that now established nation, a new nation is to extracted and the angel refuses to relinquish his hegemony over that established nation, over which he was the acting god, then at this point the angel becomes Satan.

>>>>So the laws given on Mt. Sinai were given by an Angel doing what GOD told him to do???

How do you know that?
Instead of saying, "I am not here to convince you." why don't you just back up what you are saying or are you content with empty words and feel you have now discharged your obligation to the truth?
Something you can find in the reference material is that phrase jot and tittle, was a figure of speech, which I would take to mean, that it is not always to be taken literally.

>>>>>How do you know that?
You are takeing and adding to the context or visa versa to make you're view point. You cant say Jesus didnt mean this literally and then turn around and say Jesus meant that Literally.
Also I'd like to add the author's would say something when he was not being literal.
Matt 13
3And he spake many things unto them in parables, saying, Behold, a sower went forth to sow;
I have openly admitted the verses I used can be used in both sided of the arguement. You have refused to admit it.

>>>>>You also have refused to answer my question. Which is fine by me. Sometime's the lack of an answer is an answer. You know this so you threw a tantrum. Talked down to me and belittled me claiming foul play. I am only playing by you're own rules.

I said this in my last post but will repeat it in case you missed it, those words of Jesus were used as a device to counterbalance the device that Moses had, which was those etched stones you just referred to.
If you read tis section in the Gospels without your preconceived notions of doctrinal orthodoxy, it is plain to see that he meant what he just said, would not pass away, just as the same thought is repeated in the line that Mividau quoted in her reply to me.
Just in case there was a doubt to what he was referring to, there he goes again but this time makes a point of showing that he is talking about his own words.

>>>>> Once again how do you know??
I am pretty sure Jesus and GOD had forsight. I pretty sure he made it simple enough to stand the test of time and translation. After all it was part of the divine plan crafted by GOD himself. As the DEAD SEA SCROLL'S are evidence to that divine inspiration. Just about everyword matches up to the KJV.

Not only this but JESUS IS THE LIVING WORD OF THE FATHER. There for the WORDS OF THE FATHER will never pass away. Once you relize that, those statement's become even more aww inspireing. Just like once you understand the HOLY CONVOCATIONs everything clicks and give's GOD even more GLORY and MAJESTY then before.

But some people like to add a wedge into things and state. Some angel with a god complex ran amuck. Even if that statement were true. Which I don't believe, GOD had a plan then and I hold fast on my faith in that plan. I do folllow the TORAH based on the admendments that the LIVING WORD MADE. You may critisize that all you wish to. But I now have simple uncomplicated truths and peace. Which following the doctorines the other way never gave me. This has, so by the fruits i judge it to be true.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Mividau

So the laws given on Mt. Sinai were given by an Angel doing what GOD told him to do???
An administration. That's what the New Testament calls it. I gave you some verses and there are more, such as when Paul is talking about the old administration waxing away. Read 2 Corinthians chapter 3 starting at,

. . .written not with ink but by the Spirit of the living God, not on stone tablets but on tablets of human hearts.
Paul goes on to say, "But if the ministry that produced death – carved in letters on stone tablets. . ." He is talking about the administration of the angel of Sinai. The KJV has a word close to the one I just quoted, ministration. The MSG version says, Government.
The definition of the Greek word is: service, ministering, esp. of those who execute the commands of others

How do you know that?
Books such as Bible commentaries and translator's notes, as in from the people who make the various translations of the Bible. I said it is something you can look up. Do you want me to post some quotes of people pointing out that Jot and Tittle was a figure of speech, back then, just as it is today?

You cant say Jesus didnt mean this literally and then turn around and say Jesus meant that Literally.
Yes I can because in one case he is using a figure of speech, and in the other case he did not use a figure of speech. My point is that the time where he uses plain, straight language, explains what he was referring to in the other case when he was using hyperbole.

You also have refused to answer my question.
No, I am not refusing anything. I don't do that. It is not in my nature to act like that. You have me confused with someone else. If the question is, How do you prove Jesus abolished the Sabbath?, then I dealt with that question several times. I do not believe anyone in the world except for maybe a few really evil people, would be interested in such a thing, least of all Jesus.
You are setting up a false argument that is the only one you can will, but you should have noticed that no one is taking up your challenge, including me. If that is all you have to offer then you have nothing to do here. You have nothing to do anywhere. Who in the world is going to volunteer to live the rest of their lives working without a day off? No one, do you get that? NO ONE.

Some angel with a god complex ran amuck.
You are putting words in my mouth. I never said that. If anyone was "running amuck", it was the people obsessed with having a name as a handle for a god that they can use against other people. There was nothing wrong with that angel as long as he walked away like he was supposed to when his time was up. (which would include right now)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

reply to post by Mividau

These verses is where my point of view come from........
Revelation 12
17 And the dragon was enraged with the woman, and he went to make war with the rest of her
offspring, who keep the commandments of God and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.
Daniel 7
[[ 25 He shall speak pompous words against the Most High,
Shall persecute[d] the saints of the Most High,
And shall intend to change times and law
Revelation 17
5 And on her forehead a name was written:
MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
6 I saw the woman, drunk with the blood of the saints and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus.
And when I saw her, I marveled with great amazement.
And . . ?

You don't make a point. You just quote some verses, without commentary.
Let me guess, then, what point you may be thinking of. Let's see, now, there is the phrase, the commandments of God. Hmm, well that could only mean. . .Hang on, what god and what commandments? Could it possibly be referring to, since Revelation is in the New Testament, the Father of Jesus, the Jesus who gave his disciples the new commandments?
OK, let's scroll down a bit and now we find, change times and law. What could that be and who might it be doing these things. You already discussed this with another poster with the Julian calender thing.
I am guessing the rest is just more of that same concept of identifying the culprits of the date change.
So from a couple obscure verses of imaginary styled literature, you discard all the clear and fundamental teachings of the rest of the New Testament?

>>>>I have not, I relize what is being said. How can you know the son with out knowing the father. New testament = Son, Torah = Father.

>>>>. You already discussed this with another poster with the Julian calender thing.
And you're point being, throw out the book of Daniel when it give's the book of Revelation's more athourity and visa versa. I believe in the Lunar Calendar as GOD created it. Not as man changed it. I follow the TORAH as GOD and his LIVING WORD created it, not man.

Isnt that what you tried to do to us??
You started the thread and made the extraordinary claims.

>>>>What is the description of this thread??
Discuss all things spiritual and share your own faith-based experiences, My own opinion's

That puts you in the position of having to defend those claims, which I was right to be asking for. Plus I was not trying to make you defend something you never said.

>>>> Go back to you're OP, Reread. It sounds like you are saying I follow a Angel with a god complex.
"You are honoring an angel," Just read the bottom of you're quote, Yup I was right. Which I well knew. Other people may have not known the biblical slang you used. But I did. I just waited for you to say it for me.

>>>>Let me guess more trickery, for allowing you're words to reveal you're heart.

Wait in you're OP didnt you say That I was not allowed to use this in my argument. Because every civilization has a creation story. A little unfair you get to bend the rules dont you think.

No, because I was not using that as a way of identifying a particular god. Just acknowledging that there is a Creator and maybe that Creator did rest when he was finished for the week. I was trying to say earlier that presenting a reference to a creation here, and then presenting another one over there, and trying to use that as an argument that they must be referring to the same entity is not an argument that I find very convincing.

>>>>Well maybe you should reread you're bible because it is a continuation of the Torah. It is a blue print of the DEVINE PLAN.

The priest and rabbi's added to the law's of GOD. The fact that Jesus obeyed them (The way GOD intended not man) is a answer in its self is it not???

They made modifications that allowed for more activity than a strict interpretation of Moses. If the Pharisees say you can process five grains of wheat on the Sabbath, that's five more than was allowed before. The fact is, Jesus did not keep the Sabbath laws according to either interpretation.

>>>> Here is some scripture that prove you are way off on you're statement. That you claim to be truth's.

Matt 23
4For they bind heavy burdens and grievous to be borne, and lay them on men's shoulders; but they themselves will not move them with one of their fingers.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Mividau

Because that "ANGEL" is what promised to raise up a prophit unto GOD in the likeing of MOSES. Which is JESUS the living word.
Moses was a prophet.
That means, besides having these conversations with the angel, he also had direct revelation from God. So when he said that there would be this future person, he knew that, independent of the words spoken by that angel.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Mividau

The law of death was established in the Garden. The LAW OF SIN IS DEATH. Before Jesus we had to offer blood sacrifice's in our place. Only perfection for perfection, ie sinlessness. Which in that Jesus "FULLFILLED" the law that SATAN was talking about in the garden.
This is all very strange sounding to me. Is this something you learned in a church, or is this something like the Sabbath thing, that one day you were reading the Bible and this revelation presented itself to you?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Mividau

MATT 5
48Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Mividau

Let me guess JESUS's words hold no bareing in this case.
You can quote Jesus. I don't have a problem with that. You don't have to be a member of a particular denomination to do that. Everything has bearing because we are going back and forth fron the OT to the NT.

Because I follow Jesus and the TORAH I follow the antichrist. Let's get something very clear and straight here. You do not know my heart or my deeds. You do not know the tests that the FAther has put me through. You seem to think I just accept anything that is thrown my way. Because I used YAHWEH and Follow the TORAH.
The god of the Torah could be your Father because it does refer to Him as such in the OT, not sure if it is in the Torah part, though.

You choose to look down on me and claim to see me for who I really am. Very Paul of you my friend.
Not JESUS, PAUL. YEAH, I know who I follow do you?
Are you mad I see Pauline doctorine for what it truely is...Granted it was recently revealed to me, but I see it.
Are you mad I tend to only quote the most athouraitve books of the new testamant?
I don't look down on you and I don't think of you as any sort of enemy. You have your own point of view and the world is not in danger of your view ever spreading, for reasons I already mentioned. I am just trying to help out, seeing I was exactly where you are today. Luckily I had friends who were patient with me and educated me on things until I realized I had been wrong. So, like you say, if I judged you, I would only be judging myself.
Oh, and I am not a big fan of Paul so much but there are some good thoughts here and there in his writings.

The very word's you speak are hypocrocies. And truely go against what JESUS, THE SON OF GOD, THE LIVING WORD, THE UNBLEMISHED LAMB OF GOD thaught. I bet you still give tithes and eat feasts that are offered to idols. I bet you still think the true church is in a man made stone building.
None of the above.

Because I accept the torah I am an antichrist Would you rather me use El' Ohem. Which is another name for GOD.
Fine with me and I would prefer it, actually. I know all those blessings and could recite them by heart, back when I went to temple.

I choose to call him YAHWEH and not the FAKE IDOLIZED version of him. I do not condemn others for what they believe or judge them for it. Because I know by the TORAH and JESUS i will be judged as I judge others.
You have an opinion that what you think is right. I am sure that is better than doing what you know is wrong so I am not judging you.

I know the Father loves us all the same and some day there will be no more debateing on these points. The veil will be lifted. When that day comes and if you are right. I am humble enough to apologize to you. But by you're vile tounge, you're fruit of you're heart I doubt it.
Great! Looking forward to it.

I hope this was enough commentary for you. Or would you rather me just stick to the verses.
That's fine, thanks.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
The mark of the beast is very simple. Its the difference between man made on the 6th day and woman mande latter as a 9 and person made very similar to him and from him into a Her. He was made the Alpha # or 1 and She was made the Beta, # 2 and is depicted as W or Double You who are M's.

But the beast view of the Beast that was and was not and yet is typing this message can beast be seen in Isa. 66:6-9 as Satan now Risen, and Reborn and Sent to Collect the Final Judgment. Jesus and Satan were given different missisons by GOD; Jesus Came to Save the World; whereas Satan's Job is to Devour and Destroy like a Lion cause Satan is His treacherous Sister Judah, the fiercest of beast in protection of Her Children.

GOD wouldnt get rid of a perfectly Good And Evil Angel as Satan and besides that; thats why Jesus made them the Syngogoes of Satan and said; It is for this cause that the man is to leave his father and his mother to cleave unto his wife; and the two shall be One flesh.... No Mystery to Me; Jesus Came To Earth because he knew one day God would give him a wife of His own.

Looks like you have not know the depths of Satan as you thought or spoke

Peace Out.

reply to post by Mividau

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by 1MrsJesusChrist

. . .man made on the 6th day and woman mande latter. . .
Who is older, the male or the female? What does Genesis say? God (the male god) found the world a void (the abyss of the deep, or the ocean) God sent His spirit over the deep (as in the holy spirit over Mary) and subdued the ocean to be able to bring forth land (the air god and the sea goddess joining to give birth to the land). The female existed before the male and was never created by that god.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
No, I am not refusing anything. I don't do that. It is not in my nature to act like that. You have me confused with someone else.

>>>> It is not you're nature, unless you can prove yourself right. Which you were fine and happy smacking people down with what you preceved to be their ignorance in the scripture's. Untill you get asked a simple question. Now you're too good to act that way. Now you're statements are filled with hate.

Now its shes the DEVIL because with 1 question you're dogma held up like a house of cards. Instead of being humble about it. You decide that I am unworthy in GODs eye's. Like Jesus said, who you claim to honor....

Judge not, or you will be judged by the measure's you judge other's.

If the question is, How do you prove Jesus abolished the Sabbath?, then I dealt with that question several times. I do not believe anyone in the world except for maybe a few really evil people, would be interested in such a thing, least of all Jesus.

Matt 12
12How much then is a man better than a sheep? Wherefore it is lawful to do well on the sabbath days. >>>Just to make sure I am not putting "WORDS" into you're mouth.
" I do not believe anyone in the world except for maybe a few really evil people, would be interested in such a thing, least of all Jesus." >>>You better hurry up and edit you're other posts before someone see's you are a hypocrit.

I never said that. If anyone was "running amuck", it was the people obsessed with having a name as a handle for a god that they can use against other people.

>>>>So you compare me to people that misunderstood and didnt have Jesus to guide them.
So where would you're witch hunt end???

There was nothing wrong with that angel as long as he walked away like he was supposed to when his time was up. (which would include right now)

>>>>Yea umm, what in the world do you think I am. How about say it straight instead of underhanded viper talk.
Straight forward truth is GODs way. He doesnt double talk, like you seem to be. Luckily I can see through the smoke screen.

So what words should I not put in you're mouth with that statement my friend. Or with the many other statements you seem to have made.
Maybe you should walk away and practice what you preach.
Maybe I wouldnt put so many words in you're mouth if you didnt leave em out there like that.

Not only this but how do you know what GOD and Jesus feel for me?
How do you know what truth's I may speak?
What power and athourity do you come in?
I already know what athourity you think you have.

Just like I know the answer to this question I am about to ask you
Are You One of THE 144,000. But before you answer this. Those who know the truth in the scripture's will know you.

AND P.S. The Torah has relevence to the testament. I like to quote from ground up, not just the top.
Its the completion of GODs Revelations to us. How can you understand the law of Prohets Jesus refered to unless you read the prophets???
edit on 24-7-2011 by Mividau because: To address another post

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Neither the Male or Female is older since they like the twins Jesus Christ and Satan were always within GOD Heavenly Body Womb X(yX)X and Mind. So the Big Bang Happened; when GOD's Spirit moved upon and below the waters. God created the Heaven, Earth, but SHe also made A Firm Amen T between the two kinds of nations or waters inside of All Wombs. The Salty and Pure and from the very beginning GOD Slipt Herself giving all to Her only begotten Son and Daughter. All come from this Void or should I say Zero or O or whole. Unfortunately most people dont use Cardinal number anymore; 0-9 dute to a pursuit to be number 1. You have to look at the number's from west to east i.e., -2, -1, 0, +1, +2 -

Eve was inside of Adam even as a Bone, but whatever GOD used to make Adam SHe used to Make Eve too; and Eve was made to be More Like HER who is our GOD Parent; Holy Hostess and Goddess. God made Made 1st; and Herself Last. Then GOD uses the Tree of Life in Rev. 22:2 to describe Satan or the center X in the Trinity of Xs and the X(yX)X family to shows GOD's pms seed, or blood that naturallly fell to the ground at the side of this Man "y" and His confidant the whole time.

Mary as Mother Earth didnt know this "y" seed was Hidden within Her body the Whole Time and this X and y joined to make GOD Son or GOD representative of Man in the Flesh. But since they killed GOD's son; the only choice GOD has left is to send Her Daughter; as the Queen of the South, Jesus said would rise up in the last day of judgement.

. . .man made on the 6th day and woman mande latter. . .
Who is older, the male or the female? What does Genesis say? God (the male god) found the world a void (the abyss of the deep, or the ocean) God sent His spirit over the deep (as in the holy spirit over Mary) and subdued the ocean to be able to bring forth land (the air god and the sea goddess joining to give birth to the land). The female existed before the male and was never created by that god.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Eve was inside of Adam even as a Bone. . .
Funny, how that works.
Thanks for sharing that.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Mividau

It is not you're nature, unless you can prove yourself right. Which you were fine and happy smacking people down with what you preceved to be their ignorance in the scripture's. Untill you get asked a simple question. Now you're too good to act that way. Now you're statements are filled with hate.
I don't have any feeling of hate towards you whatsoever. I don't get nervous debating people over scripture. Really, I don't sit here and think, "Oh what kind of tactic do I need to use to win." I don't care about winning and I just make my point. I do get a bit defensive when they imply I am working from evil motives. I don't come on this forum to put people down but to present the scripture in a straightforward sort of way, which involves making commentary on the verses to point out where there has been a lot of faulty interpretation for one reason or another.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Mividau

Jesus said this not me. You can slander me all you want. But it doesnt change what he said. You can also say he was not being literal all you want. But the truth is there for anyone who has open eye's and heart's.
Not sure what your point is and I think you must have misunderstood what my point was.
I was saying that I do not want to abolish the sabbath and neither did Jesus or Paul. No one wants to get rid of having a day off every seven days. Just like no one wants to work overtime without getting time and a half.
The problem is all the restrictions and not just what you think were man made but were made by the Torah, to use your term.
We need to keep a sabbath just like it says in the Book of Hebrews, There remains a sabbath rest.
What is abolished is the Old Covenant which demands death for violating the Sabbath restrictions.
We would be wrong to recreate death penalties over a man made sabbath and you may be right about the mark of the beast. I never said you were wrong about that, just the way you argue your point, which is from a strange hybrid religious position.

What power and athourity do you come in?
I already know what athourity you think you have.

Just like I know the answer to this question I am about to ask you
Are You One of THE 144,000. But before you answer this. Those who know the truth in the scripture's will know you.
The only authority is whatever authority the New Testament has. If it is of no authority to you, then I have no authority to you. Could be you choose to cherry pick the NT for things that please you and find me a nuisance because I bring up the verses you have chosen to ignore.
As for the 144,000, I probably have never thought of that question since I was twelve, or something. I take it as being a symbolic number and not to be taken literally. I believe I will not be saved untill all evil is done away with, and I am still around to witness it. Until then, I can't be sure so I continually try to do what I need to do so that I will be in heaven free of sin.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
ok, this is where I have to throw my two cents in.

It's funny how people toss around the word hipocrite when they counter their own words with their own actions. Sorry to say, pretty much everyone who accuses another of this deed is one and the same. To be honest, I dont know of anyone on this earth who isnt, myself included.

If a constructive argument is given, why all the beef? It's simply a diffrent side and view. So far, I dont really see anyone "calling you out" so to speak, which is VERY odd, btw. I stopped reading from the first few posts because frankly, I didnt see any real information worth reading. Long winded posts and responces just kill it for me, when those same posts/responces have no useful information, just banter and arguing and borderlined malice.

Remember... Christians are supposed to be Christian like. WWJD?

Please continue...

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

MT 11:11 I tell you the truth: Among those born of women there has not risen anyone greater than John the Baptist; yet he who is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he. 12 From the days of John the Baptist until now, the kingdom of heaven has been forcefully advancing, and forceful men lay hold of it. 13 For all the Prophets and the Law prophesied until John. 14 And if you are willing to accept it, he is the Elijah who was to come. 15 He who has ears, let him hear.

16 "To what can I compare this generation? They are like children sitting in the marketplaces and calling out to others:

17 " `We played the flute for you,
and you did not dance;
we sang a dirge,
and you did not mourn.'

MAL 4:4 "Remember the law of my servant Moses, the decrees and laws I gave him at Horeb for all Israel.

5 "See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes. 6 He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."

I originally thought of this verse because the back and forth on the thread reminded me of those children, "you just refuse to take into account what I am saying! Whah, Whaw!"

Of course, then as I looked at the context of the saying, it fits perfectly with the thread. If Jesus took John as the Elijah then he also considered the age of Yahweh as being closed. The "kingdom of heaven" is something new, following the "Age of Yahweh". He who has ears, let him hear!!!

When the new has come, why stick with the old? It's like trying to fit new wine into an old wine skin.

If you read a few verses prior to what I quoted from Malachi, you will notice that by the time of the "Return of the Jews to Jerusalem" circa 400s BCE, this angel Yahweh had convinced himself that he was in fact the Almighty, a rather disturbing development!

Every time I tried to confront this being I was met with a flaming sword, similar to the experience of Balaam. His response to me was, "You are to me as a Jebusite, to be utterly distroyed!" So also was the experience of the person who wrote Colossians.

COL 2:13 When you were dead in your sins and in the uncircumcision of your sinful nature, God made you alive with Christ. He forgave us all our sins, 14 having canceled the written code, with its regulations, that was against us and that stood opposed to us; he took it away, nailing it to the cross. 15 And having disarmed the powers and authorities, he made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them by the cross.

Those "powers and authorities" include the angel Yahweh. The practical application follows:

COL 2:16 Therefore do not let anyone judge you by what you eat or drink, or with regard to a religious festival, a New Moon celebration or a Sabbath day. 17 These are a shadow of the things that were to come; the reality, however, is found in Christ. 18 Do not let anyone who delights in false humility and the worship of angels disqualify you for the prize

If the following of Jesus is restricted to keepers of Torah, then no one is qualified. No, not one.

You who say you keep the Sabbath according to Torah, have you stoned to death any Sabbath-breakers, for it is written, "Anyone who desecrates it must be put to death"

EX 31:12 Then the LORD said to Moses, 13 "Say to the Israelites, `You must observe my Sabbaths. This will be a sign between me and you for the generations to come, so you may know that I am the LORD, who makes you holy.

EX 31:14 " `Observe the Sabbath, because it is holy to you. Anyone who desecrates it must be put to death; whoever does any work on that day must be cut off from his people. 15 For six days, work is to be done, but the seventh day is a Sabbath of rest, holy to the LORD. Whoever does any work on the Sabbath day must be put to death. 16 The Israelites are to observe the Sabbath, celebrating it for the generations to come as a lasting covenant. 17 It will be a sign between me and the Israelites forever, for in six days the LORD made the heavens and the earth, and on the seventh day he abstained from work and rested.' "

To answer the question Jesus asked, "Is it lawful to heal on the sabbath, or is it lawful to kill?" The answer is, it is not only lawful to kill, it is mandatory to kill on Sabbath, as long as any Sabbath-breaking occurs. And no, if you heal you must die.

Yahweh the angel claims to be the creator. The Sabbath is his sign, The holiness he offers, the holiness of those who kill others in order to gain holiness for themselves, is what I reject. I will not kill for him, or seek his approval in any way. He is not my god, neither is he my creator. He may kill me, or get his followers to kill me, but he has no more power than that. Jesus says I shouldn't fear such a one.

Just to add: I wouldn't want to take the Sabbath away from anyone. When Jesus said, "The Sabbath was made for man, not man for the Sabbath," he was putting his own spin on it. No longer rest for the sake of sanctity, do it for yourself, do it for the benefit of your employees, as in days off, etc.
edit on 24-7-2011 by pthena because: to add a paragraph

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by pthena

"you just refuse to take into account what I am saying! Whah, Whaw!"
I don't really know how to avoid that, other than just turning my computer off.
So what do you think of Mrs. Jesus Christ? I had to investigate her to find out if she was for real and I have to think she is and as odd as it may seem, she has a message from god.
My creation myth I totally ripped off from you so I hope I didn't butcher it.
What I mean is I read your posts and read the Bible keeping your words in mind and have my own sort of interpretation of it.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60
On Mrs. Jesus Christ, I have to re-read it. Reminds me somewhat of the Spanish fellow we used to converse with; hard to understand, but something of advanced wisdom.

As for my creation myth, I can pop out another one if I feel the need, no patent on that

As for your own interpretation, that's yours. I don't have any exalted religion to direct any one to.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join