It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please stop posting "oslo Ufo spotted"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Damn....since yesterday there has been a steady surge of threads about this subject.

Many people have just jumped on the bandwagon and failed to bother investigating it for themselves.

ITS A LIGHT!!!

It amazes me how people will go along with something and use sentences like "its a UFO, what more proof do you need??"

A crap quality video is proof of nothing!

I can understand that people believe in aliens and UFO's....i do to a degree too. But claiming this is a ufo because your too lazy to look at google street maps is absolutely ridiculous.

How many threads have been posted similar to these?? HUNDREDS!

There are hundreds of threads on here with the same sort of blurry footage....90% are planes, 5% are street lights, and the other 5% are other explainable things.

Grrrrrrrrrrrr clearly a lot of people who sign up do not adhere to the sites slogan!!

"DENY IGNORANCE"

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
dont get upset, i think its a kind of looking for entertainment.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by cyberghosts
Arhhh baby's throwing his toy out his pram here have a lolly and chill

This is the "RANT" forum....its not throwing anything out of the pram

Im going to assume you are guilty of posting such nonsense videos and articles given your childish response

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

So your answer to the multiple threads already on the subject is to create another one?

Makes perfect sense to me.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties

So your answer to the multiple threads already on the subject is to create another one?

Makes perfect sense to me.

Durgh....

This is NOT a thread with wild claims about street lights being UFO's, this is a rant.

I havent uploaded any pics of planes claiming them to be UFO's...in this thread or any other i have posted in or authored myself.

I think you have totally missed the point....hey ho

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

So why didn't you just add your concerns to one of the many threads already in existance? Or are you just attention-seeking?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

So why didn't you just add your concerns to one of the many threads already in existance? Or are you just attention-seeking?

Are you for real??? Did you have too much to drink last night or something, as you are clearly not thinking clearly.?

Your advice is to post my rant in all the other 100s of threads?? Thats what you are suggesting i should have done, instead of making rant thread?

Do you think the Mods would like me to do that? Wouldnt it be classed as off topic?? You have been here for a while, have you never bothered reading the T&Cs? Have you bothered to find out what is to be posted in each forum?

The only attention seeker appears to be you...you keep replying with the same nonsense. Look at the description for the "Rant" forum eh instead of keep saying im here for attention, its a RANT!

I think you will find this is posted in the appropriate forum

Loads of questions which i already know the answers to....so i wouldnt bother replying if you are going to go off topic...AGAIN. You are a troll....you have said nothing that would contribute, you have just made personal attacks because....??

My guess is....you believe any old nonsense too

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

You seem a little on edge mate, have you thought about getting some fresh air?

I have been on ATS a lot longer than you have mate, and have seen this type of thread many times. We often get onslaughts of multiple threads on the same topic and there is always someone who creates a rant thread complaining about them. I gave you the same answer all the other ranters got.

If you think a thread has been posted multiple times use the ALERT feature to let admin know. It's simple and avoids having yet another thread posted.
edit on 23/7/2011 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

You seem a little on edge mate, have you thought about getting some fresh air?

I have been on ATS a lot longer than you have mate, and have seen this type of thread many times. We often get onslaughts of multiple threads on the same topic and there is always someone who creates a rant thread complaining about them. I gave you the same answer all the other ranters got.

If you think a thread has been posted multiple times use the ALERT feature to let admin know. It's simple and avoids having yet another thread posted.
edit on 23/7/2011 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

haha m'kay

So you just go through rants....to have a go at people for posting it? haha you must have a lot of time on your hands

Anyways, it was my rant, im sure you have ranted before.....i do alert mods...often! BUT i felt the need to post a rant on this as its a blatant hoax (proven by myself and some other member) and i cannot believe how many people have fallen for it.

I cant be bothered with this anymore, you can continue to troll to your hearts content....but it will have to be on other rant threads as you wont get a reply from me anymore on this one

Have a good weekend....

top topics

join