It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norway "Tragedy" give me a break.............

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Objectivity
The entire news community is bought and paid for. FACT.

There are groups of men who lend money to countries; these men rule the world. FACT.

False flag terror, lies, deception, and anything of that ilk has a pathology to it. The lack of transparency and truth is ALL YOU NEED to realize that there's something seriously wrong with whomever is presenting the story. FACT.

Anyone who doesn't look at things objectively is then, by nature, looking at things subjectively and therefore biased, and with an agenda. FACT.

No religion, No country, No race. Just one humanity.

Applause for this excellent post. Thank you for your words.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

White christian did this... it was no Arab Muslim radical... Give me a break! Deny ignorance!

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I know it's difficult to believe, but not -everything- is a conspiracy. There really are psychotic people out there that have warped agendas, and do this sort of thing. Maybe we'll find that wasn't the case.. but I'm assuming it is, until we hear otherwise. You can't kill children and be of sound mind, unless you've been seriously brainwashed with some religious or political agenda.

And I find the idea of the thread to be ridiculous. Many countries.. perhaps most.. could be considered in the same light. That you suggest some countries as "more innocent" is laughable. Suggesting that it's some sort of warped justice to have their children murdered is just sickening imo.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

This one is. Truly a carried out operation via the SS groups and for the oil interests of the bigger bully players.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Hopefully more information comes out about this.

Its looks to be like a false flag by the seems of things.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Agree with your points...but lost on link with why an extream neo christian,nutcase gun freak,cry-wank tool,would shoot children?? in defence of the people he hates?? ie: non cristians!!

for me nothing more than a very pathetic nut job,doing what nut jobs do!!!!! act like nutters.

Sadly...

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Sorry but what the flying **** does a mad man who goes on a killing spree, murdering dozens of children got to do with NATO or tptb or the fact "WE ARE AT WAR"?
I agree that the media doesn't report on killings around the rest of the world like they should, especially when it is by the hands of our troops etc, but its not everyday dozens of children are massacred like this in Europe or anywhere else for that matter.How can you not expect the media to report on this? A country like Norway is known to most to be conflict free and relatively quite and peaceful and so the European public take notice when this happens right on they're back door, sadly the public don't really care what goes on on the other side of the world because either: they are tired of hearing about all the killing in the middle east which occurs everyday or they don't care because they think it doesn't concern them.
Even if this hadn't happened in Norway(say instead Iraq Or Afghanistan) it would still have got alot of attention from the media,
Think you need to stop smoking the wacky baccy because you sound like a loony.
Like someone posted above not everything is a conspiracy!.
edit on 23-7-2011 by muzza1875 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-7-2011 by muzza1875 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
think alot of use echo your views,there is no link what so ever,clearly...NO LINK!!!

i have question why this point was made so quickly??!!!.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by blupblup

We are damned if we do post and damned if we don't post, blup.

and I do think middle eastern terrorism is posted on the forum, but if you post it you are a bigot.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for talking about tragedies and I think the coming together and outpouring of grief and sadness is a good way of dealing with it and helping one another.

I just think there is a point to be raised about our ideas and standards really....

Daily/weekly there are attacks on police stations and car bombs at busy markets killing dozens or hundreds of people.... and most people turn a blind eye.

Like most turn a blind eye about Sri Lanka...... most turn a blind eye about Africa.

That's just how it is.

And yes middle eastern terrorism is posted on here, but mainly only when it affects the West.....

You know the kind of headline..... "3 Brits Killed in Afghan OMG!!!" "13 American Embassy workers killed how sad"

And then you read the story and it turns out several hundred local people also died...... but they're only worth a line, or a word or two.

I understand the logic behind it, much as I understand it when the ,media do it...

Don't want us to start feeling sorry for those people, start seeing them as human beings..... then maybe more people will question why a million or so innocent people have died since we invaded these countries... and we can't have that now can we?

We must keep it so the only people who ask questions are the damn liberals!! Those "Moslem" Appeasing, bleeding heart do-gooders..... No TRUE citizen would EVER question "our boys"

The world stinks right now man....

And most people are too stupid to even realise they're being played and lied to.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tharsis
To Muzzleflash, the OP, and anyone else who thinks this is a deserved act.

Murder is never a deserved act. It's unquestionably unacceptable.

So tell me, why do you support wars in other nations if you do not support war in your own nation?

I actually believe you think it's deserved if you kill someone, and it's not deserved when someone kills you. That's why I join in by saying hypocrites.

If you are fighting a bunch of guerrillas in another nation unjustly, why do you freak out when you get guerrilla ambushed?

Would it be acceptable if they were an official military and this was an airstrike?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
You had me until you got to the dread "WAKE UP" - The go-to phrase for every conspiracy theorist when they run out of things to say. That and the term "Sheeple" should be blacklisted if you want to sound legit. As soon as I hear those terms I just tune out. You're preaching to the choir here, man!

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
No, I won't give you a break.

classic,retort!!!...bravo!!!

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

Well, who says that where civilian deaths occur they report such incidents like those in Norway? Sure we give more attention when western countries have deaths but other countries do the same.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Totally agree. US drone attacks kill 50 civilians everyday and that doesn't get reported...

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Another american bashing thread.

Yep, we kill everytthing that moves. Women and children.......(obvious sarcasm for the "sensitive" types)

Get over yourselves already...

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
So you say it is not a tragedy because NATO is indirectly involved....

I say it is a tragedy because people died.

That simple.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
If you or yours gets killed or maimed in the next attack I'll remind myself that you were a citizen of a NATO country and were silently complicit in her atrocities and so I won't waste energy worrying about what happened to you. (:

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by zionistsareterrorists

Totally agree. US drone attacks kill 50 civilians everyday and that doesn't get reported...

There are reports and investigations of civilian deaths.
Why not 52 civilians? This is a stupid argument, in no way would targeting civilians make any sense, it benefits no one not even ignorant terrorist.

Only an idiot would argue killing innocent children, no matter what excuse you come up with.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyingfish
Only an idiot would argue killing innocent children, no matter what excuse you come up with.

Maybe they want to provoke uninvolved people... make more "terrorists" to fuel their anti-terrorist machinery.

Or maybe it's just plain ignorance.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

I'm curious about your views now we know this was a Lone Wolf and that this had zero to do with the things you spoke of in the OP?

In reality we are talking about a single, clearly mentally ill person acting on his own delusions. There is no honest way to connect this to anything beyond his own delusional world. Of course dishonest people will try. We saw lots of dishonesty after Oklahoma City in the US.

The problem is when things like this happen, radicals pile on trying to somehow link them to their own personal causes. That of course is why radicals are called radicals. They think outside the range of reason and common sense for their own ideological reasons.

You can discuss him in relationship to other Psychopaths who snapped, but anything beyond that is fabricated and of course dishonest.

The story here is simple. A single delusional man snapped and went on a rampage. Everything beyond that is pure crap for lack of a better term.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join