It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norway "Tragedy" give me a break.............

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Give you a break !!! If you had someone murdered in Norway I would . Your just a sad soul looking for attention !!

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

We are damned if we do post and damned if we don't post, blup.

and I do think middle eastern terrorism is posted on the forum, but if you post it you are a bigot.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

I definitely agree with this post, it truly makes me wonder that every day thousands of innocent people are dying and in the end we fail to recognize it. S&F

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz
As I posted in another thread,Didnt The leader of Libya threaten Europeans in their homes and at work recently?
www.skynews.com.au...
A defiant Muammar Gaddafi has threatened to carry out attacks in Europe against 'homes, offices, families' unless NATO halts its campaign of airstrikes against his regime in Libya.

And as another member pointed out .Norwegian Jets have been dropping bombs on Libya

Norwegian fighter jets reportedly have bombed at least 130 targets in Libya since the UN-backed military intervention began last month, meaning that Norwegian pilots are among those carrying out the most bombing raids over Libya. Norwegian officials, meanwhile, have held talks with representatives of the Libyan opposition fighting the country’s longtime leader Moammar Gadhafi.

www.newsinenglish.no...

Bullocks, it's been already proven that this guy has absolutely nothing to do with Gaddhafi. He's a right-wing and Christian extremist zealot.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Seems like OP doesn't know that peace and war are different things.

Situations in Afganistan, Libya and Iraq are far from Norway you know. Those 3 are warzones, Norway has been in peace for very long, its known as safe and peaceful nation, even rich nation. Its tragedy if this happens during peace, but its normal in war situation.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
This is merely the beginning, make no mistake about that. Whats to come? Who knows? More of the same? Youbetcha...and why you ask?

Easy......left hand doesn't want the right hand to see what it's doing. Every sitting government will eventually ask itself...how much is too much collateral damage for an ends to justify a means. It takes nothing to understand which one of our favorite sin is playing out here.

Every citizen is expendable for the greater cause of the ruling class in the name of a tragedy. Just as long as it's done to protect those interests. We are not free, not until we smash the glass floor and let it come tumbling down. Every man is free, every man is equal only in the sense of mind. You are what you pretend to be, a patriot. One who recognizes whats to come, and when the time is right, knows when to act.

Our great country is no longer great due to the greed laced bender that those pimp like corporations have our elected members on. When are we allowed as free men to realize how bad they have failed on their end of the bargain. Any NATO country, or even ours for that matter, will not survive this power struggle of those who have the money to throw, and those that make the decisions.

The funny thing is, through all of the paronia, they will inevitably create their own downfall as they will no longer be able to contain the shirade. You obey all you want, we don't have to lift a finger against our governments, as the tighter their grip, the more that will slip through their grubby pudgy fat money grabbin fingers.

Now if I may.....let the great show of the end of things play forth as we dance in the lies told by those we elect. Pay no mind to the men behind the curtain......the show must go on.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Why is Norway being compared to America?

This Libya UN talk has nothing to do with what happened.

This thread is very insensitive to the entire issue.

If something like this would happen in America, it would be ALL OVER the news and it would be the ONLY thing people would be talking about for at least a week, and if a thread like this was made to brush off the situation, I am sure people would be furious...

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by InnerTruths
Why is Norway being compared to America?

This Libya UN talk has nothing to do with what happened.

This thread is very insensitive to the entire issue.

If something like this would happen in America, it would be ALL OVER the news and it would be the ONLY thing people would be talking about for at least a week, and if a thread like this was made to brush off the situation, I am sure people would be furious...

Instead ask yourself, why would something like this happen? What would it take for a individual to snap and pull something like this off all by his lonesome given the facts involved? And insensitive maybe a little. You can't blame Americans can you? We're arrogant, ignorant, and full of ourselves. Look how desensitized the glorification of a violent society has made us. Would you really expect any less?

And when you compare Norway to America, understand that Norway belongs to the same relative new Rome empire that is NATO.

Again, same affliction, just in a different language. When people start getting mad and start yelling we're not lying down anymore. Maybe then, you may get a wee more sensitivity.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I find this thread is not insensitive to what is happened. Its pretty obvious that the globalist elites have used Norway as a false flag attack to have the people in Norway and even the ripple effect to Europe to rally around the government further to also I would believe to continue the gun grabbing tactics to disarm the people.

Other members have pointed out and I have found sources that confirm claims of "bomb testing" in the area's of Norway just the same as 9/11. I also find pretty amazing that the DHS and other agencies that put out their training videos to become prepared for the "white" terrorist as the shooting on the island is being blamed on a white guy who is al CIAa. Also I have found evidence that the current PM of Norway was working against the Globalist banksters and wasn't playing ball and its his office that's hit ( At a really weird time if your goal as a terrorist was to hurt people) .

Its a ridiculous script If I were to put a reason on this thread it is to bring the awareness away from fear and death as clearly we are being attacked daily for the end result to be scared. so stop crying about it deaths are happening at alarming rate around the world. Your emotions are being manipulated for other means if you think being sad and sorry for them is helping its not why don't you actually do something productive and demand more from your government to destabilize the status quo?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Well put.
American troops are very good at Friendly Fire!
I wish they did post a civilian causality list.
and investigate death to see if the weapon
on the body was take in another shooting.
If a soldier kills an innocent.
he will plant a gun.
just like the cops in America.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Im just kinda curious as how the gunman got a score of 85. Where did he learn to use a gun and how did he got on the island on the first place?

Now from what i gather, the island is a youth camp yes? and to get there you need to go via boat, a boat thats more than likely ran from the good folks at the youth camp. Being that the case, im pretty sure if i tried to ask these folks on the jetty at the main land, hey there, thats a nice camp can i get a ride over to the youth camp? whilst brandishing some guns and ammo, its going to be a serious cause of concern.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Wow. Some people will use ANYTHING to bash America.

How about you actually DO something about it and vote for Ron Paul in 2012. This tragedy in Norway is in no way related to U.S foreign policy.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
My reply to norway is found here: www.abovetopsecret.com...
In this horrible thread about it. I do'nt think I should copy paste yet it be misread.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM

Weeeeell you could say northern European countries face an influx of Muslims on account of the fact America keeps blowing up there countries. And being the way they are in Norway this may inevitably lead to some racial tension.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Who did this should be obvious, though which individual, be it Rothchild, UK/US oil interests, what family, what name, what board of individuals even, I don't know, though Rothchilds are somewhere involved I'd say, and the Rockefellers too.

The fourth reicht. I have pics saved of the swaztika barraks, the old folks buidling in alabama, on the moon, colorado aiport a 5 arm swatika like the arms of the milky way, ie the Old Empire, Star Wars.....

The fourth reicht is all of them merged into one. The three become One and that is the fourth. The Holy See is included in this.

Even Norway has its secrets
www.dw-world.de...

Even the KGB, and Stalin had their Rotchild's connections. So these are different "tribes" of the same overall group, and they do strike each other over disagreements, or reshapings.

Now, the Oil interests are the reason for the SS Empire to strike.

Now there is the shooting and the Blast at the government buildings, the buildings connected to the Oil ministry, or production.

Now Norway has its own production.

Norway had just signed an agreement with Russia over the territorial waters between two countries in the Barents Sea. Large amount of oil believed there.

www.bbc.co.uk...

This speaks of this.

So, oil industry connections and Russia is also involved.

This is also being used as a false flag against Isreal/Mossad, but then again, an Israeli sub was outside NYC on 9/11, and did a security update on Fukushima's computers that had a "virus", during the event.

The seem to play out the bad guy roles easily enough, wonder why?

edit on 23-7-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
To Muzzleflash, the OP, and anyone else who thinks this is a deserved act.

Would you not care if your own family members, sister, brother, or child, were killed by an act like this?

Or would you write it off as collateral damage?

How would you react to other people not caring and telling you you should have expected it? Just short of saying you deserved it...

This isn't a "tragedy", this is a tragedy. I don't see any ignorance denied.

Give ME a break...
edit on 7/23/11 by Tharsis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
What are you freakin talking about man is everything a damn conspiracy to you? Show some respect to the families of the victims of the tragedy

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
The entire news community is bought and paid for. FACT.

There are groups of men who lend money to countries; these men rule the world. FACT.

False flag terror, lies, deception, and anything of that ilk has a pathology to it. The lack of transparency and truth is ALL YOU NEED to realize that there's something seriously wrong with whomever is presenting the story. FACT.

Anyone who doesn't look at things objectively is then, by nature, looking at things subjectively and therefore biased, and with an agenda. FACT.

No religion, No country, No race. Just one humanity.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Tharsis

This ISN'T A DESERVED ACT, its an act of Terrorism against the people of the world by the Oil Industry Moguls of the SS Fourth Reicht. Main players involve: Rockefeller, Rothchild's, KGB, and Mossad. And the Nazi's planted their own children programmed, in a program of euginics with training in Norway.

The building targetted of the Government was an oil ministry one, connected to petroleum, and this is a further attempt to create a diversion and blame it on their own interests, the shooting spree.

All the previous empires including Rome and the Holy See are united under the Fourth Reicht Nazi's.

Navy Barraks Swaztika

www.google.ca...:en-US
fficial&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&hl= en&tab=wi&biw=1680&bih=897

old folks home alabama swaztika

here

colorado airport swaztika

moon swaztika

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
You are correct.

Any member of NATO is as much to blame for the daily atrocities across the Globe and as such, has entered into the beginning stages of a much larger war.

Yes, we feel for our allies but we should also remember that those innocents killed every day by those same allies are in most cases just that...innocent.

It's not the citizens of a Nation that names their enemy...it's the elite that tells us who to hate and fear. We just fight and die because we are told it's us or them. We fight and die for freedom that we don't even have anymore. But who says that our supposed enemies aren't told the same?

edit on 23-7-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-7-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

I agree with you, backinblack. However, if these were genuine terrorist attacks they would indeed target those responsible for the wars, government buildings, etc. The fact that innocent civilians are predominantly the main targets is one of many reaons why I believe these attacks are false flags carried out by the NWO.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join