It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pictures Of The East Libyan Rebels Not Seen In The Western MSM

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
1.This Image shows a east libyan rebel waving in his hand a knife, apparently trying to kill these people in the line.

As you can guess by there face expressions.

2.In this second image it shows a sign oblivious set by the special forces which says

United State Of America You Have A New Ally In North Africa

3.Rebels with bloody knifes, in this picture of the east libyan rebel they remind of the bosinan Muslim terrorists in 1995 carrying the same weapons, killing serbian civilians, its no wonder why the east libyans like the Bosnian Muslims apparently.

East Libya 2011

Bosnia 1992-1996
Bosnia Muslim Terrorists
Similar weapon 0:26

4.Oil For The West

Ah yes remember this one? and remember this photo? why is the sign in english and all american patriotic colors?

This scene with this sign has been photoshoped multiple times by the western news networks by using an older male protester, as you can see in the image it clearly shows fighters that look very outside, see the guy holding the sign and showing V with his fingers? he looks very western almost looks like a special op.

I noticed alot of western MSM have avoided pictures like this one because if the viewer sees it then that gives it away for what the terrorists in east libya are doing.

Its all about OIL Isn't it? and yet in clear prefect english so the reader can guess for whats it is all about.

That was a huge mistake on there part.
edit on 23-7-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I think if the US really just wanted the oil they would take it. Without staging a grand expesnive war that would defeat the purpose of taking oil by force. Our most basic of mid range missiles cost around $800,000.00 a piece. And we shoot em off like bottle rockets. The cost of cruise missiles alone would totally make a war for oil a complete bust.

***NOTE*** I don't think many people will like my post being as it's completly logical

edit on 23-7-2011 by PapaEmeritus because: I can't type

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

The Libyan rebels ARE committing genocide upon the Black Libyans, no doubts about it.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by PapaEmeritus

I think if the US really just wanted the oil they would take it.

Just as in the 1950s and 1960s before Gadaffi, libya was a puppet to america and britian, if anyone isnt watching CNN this is a clear regime change, with special forces and terrorists on the ground.

They want to turn libya into a puppet state again in the fears of the collapse of the Saudi Kingdom, which then the oil supplies will be cut off.

And north africa libya is the alternative when it comes down to the oil.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Yeah but when we started in Iraq and Afghanistan everybody was sayng that was also for oil, which obviously it was not.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
It was for the oil, the spoil, and the huge rebuilfing contracts.Plus the afghan mountains swim in mineral wealth....they have a mountain of iron ore there that is so pure it needs no prep for the coke ovens.
A trillion bucks worth or more of all kinds of needed stuff like rare earths and toungsten etc etc

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   

It still is in fact about oil in Iraq in fact halliburton has a huge oil project going on in Iraq which has been delayed, as for Afghanistan they found a vast source of hidden minerals.

Hidden Minerals in Afganist

From 2007
Troops Talk about Halliburton

All wars are for profits just like the Balkans were.

Edited:

This a pro war propaganda by claiming the wealth they found will be brought to the Afghan economy which in fact it didn't.

enough to fundamentally alter the Afghan economy and perhaps the Afghan war itself,

edit on 23-7-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Believe what you want but the amount of money wasted trumps the amount of money and resources we would get in return.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

i've been telling people this for months and still our criminal leaders carry on as if people knowing the truth will not effect them because they are above the law.

This is starting to make Blair's and Bushes WMD lies look like a fairy tail.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Well no matter what the reason is all of our combined whining isnt going to stop it. Be it a genocide, take over, false flag, psy op, or whatever scare tactic word we use to describe it this week. The fact of the matter is people in the desert are always killing eachother over nothing who gives a crap anymore? Not me my ancestors werent dumb enough to say "hey everyone lets live where there is nothing to eat, and then when we are angry about it Lets fight endlessly over story books and sand dunes"

Maybe Sam here can explain this better than I can

edit on 23-7-2011 by PapaEmeritus because: ooops

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

I think if the US really just wanted the oil they would take it.

Just as in the 1950s and 1960s before Gadaffi, libya was a puppet to america and britian, if anyone isnt watching CNN this is a clear regime change, with special forces and terrorists on the ground.

They want to turn libya into a puppet state again in the fears of the collapse of the Saudi Kingdom, which then the oil supplies will be cut off.

And north africa libya is the alternative when it comes down to the oil.

oil, is only a part of the equation, the financials, political, and social aspects also come into this march of History.

West and Eastern Europe are now one, Egypt and Tunisia are following.

Lybia must be included in the new political & economic Meditearanean reality.

the USA is a financial disaster, that could take a decade or more to resolve.

North Africa could become the future for billions in investments,

National franchises of Global capitalism that will produce profits untill the USA can recover.

and everyone is afraid of another complete financial, military and political disaster that Iraq and Afganistan turned out to be, so no boots on the ground.

did anyone expect the rebels to be angels?

in every war, in every army, there will be individuals who act like criminals.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by citizen6511

"in every war, in every army, there will be individuals who act like criminals."

Yes but the trouble is these criminals are now in power as politicains and are in the pockets of the zionists.

1 million dead because of Bush's war lies and the country is skint and nothing gets done about it apart from a pissed off muslim throwing his shoe at GW-Bush.

Our leaders are no longer accountable to the people and the poilice are allowed to act just like Hittlers SS-Gurads, if not worse whilst the banks are stuffing us all and leaving our kids in debt.

This $hit has to stop

edit on 23-7-2011 by Master_007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   

That first picture, the person with the machete. You see that look on his face? Completely delusional, void of life, murderous intent...And the person he is grabbing...unbelievable...this picture is so horrifying. How can the West support these "rebels"?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
it's ALL ..

Wag the Dog .. ~!! .. how easy can it be to do just this ??

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by PapaEmeritus

Believe what you want but the amount of money wasted trumps the amount of money and resources we would get in return.

This is very true.

But, it doesn't matter. You know why? Because us, the American people, are the ones spending the money on these wars. Where as the very select few are profiting from them.

That's the whole idea. Get the government (IE: the American taxpayer) to fund the war, then corporations come in and reap the benefits. It doesn't matter if the whole war cost more than the profits the corporations get from access to the resources, because the corporations aren't the ones funding the wars, we are.

The wars are free to them, they pay almost nothing for them. The only thing they pay is the money that goes into the policy maker's pockets, which is absolutely nothing compared to the profit they make by taking advantage of the natural resources gained in these countries.

That's how this works. You are very correct in assuming that the profits made from corporations is nowhere near enough to fund the war. But, as I said, it doesn't matter, because the corporations aren't funding the war. We fund it, and get nothing in return. They pay almost nothing, and reap huge rewards in profits.

It's quite the racket. Government and large corporations are nothing but a legal mafia.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

West support these "rebels"?

They can support them because the west doesn't care the aspect of life why you think the west supported the same type of people in Bosnia during the war? The Bosnian Muslims were running and killing Serb Civilians with machetes cutting of Serb Heads and then playing with them like a soccer ball.

With There terrorist freinds to.

Its No Wonder why the east libyans rebels love and support the Bosnian Muslims,, its because they had same killing spare intent.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

reply to post by Zamini

West support these "rebels"?

war? The Bosnian Muslims were running and killing Serb Civilians with machetes cutting of Serb Heads and then playing with them like a soccer ball.

Source?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

1.This Image shows a east libyan rebel waving in his hand a knife, apparently trying to kill these people in the line.

How did you come to that interpretation? Do you have a link of where the image came from for context? He looks like he is running a camera, and is protecting said camera to me...

IF he was trying to 'kill' the people below him, then why arent they running, or appearing concerned in any way?
edit on 23-7-2011 by incrediblelousminds because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I do not doubt that the rebels are ruthless, but all I see is a picture of a guy with a knife. The who, what, when, where is not evident. Some corroboration, or additional sources would be nice. I will with hold my opinions until I see that this thread is what it purports to be.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by stephinrazin

There are many videos on the net what these rebels are doing to the black Libyans; it can't be denied these people are clear targets by the rebels. You don't want me to post a video of these rebels beheading a black Libyan while he is still alive and tied up.....and that is one of many on the net. What is going through the minds of our Govts who are quick to accept the rebels as the new power in Libya is highly questionable and down right irresponsible. These rebels are down right cold blooded murderers that make Ghaddafi look like an angel. This is going to backfire at some point in the future.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join