It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is the richist family in the world?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Bill Gates?
edit on 23-7-2011 by SurrealEzen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Copy/pasted your topic into google's search engine. This was the first thing that came up.

The Walton Family is by far the richest family in the world (the dispersed fortunes of the Rockefellers and others being unknown to the public), their wealth inherited from Bud and Sam Walton, founders of the world's biggest retailer, Wal-Mart. The Waltons have a combined wealth of US$90 billion according to Forbes 2011 billionaires list.

Source: www.therichest.org...

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Supposedly it's the Walton family with $90 billion. The link states that it is the dispersed fortunes of the Rockefellers and others.

Richest Family in the World

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
hah.

got beat to it.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
In a couple of years it'll be the family with the most ammo, seed stock and water.

Sorry, glass half empty right now. Need caffiene.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I'm just wondering who is the richest?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
See how the big families tie together

BTW I see your avatar is an Illuminati symbol... sending a message are you?

edit on 23-7-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
In a couple of years it'll be the family with the most ammo, seed stock and water.

"They" already have all the Hierloom seeds locked away, deep in a vault in Norway

''Doomsday'' Seed Vault Opens Near North Pole
news.nationalgeographic.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
the richest man in the world..

The incredible yet little known financial genius, investor, businessman and philanthropist is better known as; Συμεών‘ the Shadow’. A name rising from the incredible cloak of secrecy that surrounds him and his dealings . Now the richest man on earth has major share holdings in all of the fifty top ranked businesses in the world. Effectively 'the Shadow' controls and influences all of the worlds leading companies. Mr Freemanstein, who is the richest man in the history of the world, has spread his incredible dynamic global portfolio and interests through saturation investment into many diverse industries including; Energy, fuel, banking and finance, communication and the electronics industry, food and beverages production, property development, aviation, retail, motor vehicle production, chemical research and development, logistics and transport, entertainment, sport and mining.

known as the shadow mr freemanstein... (similar to freemason??) is secretive and extremely influential and powerful..

Previously, the richest men on earth were Warren Buffett who is now down to number 2 in the billionaires club rankings with just $62 billion, followed by Carlos Slim Helu who rests at a lowly $60 billion. This places the previous richest man in the world, Bill Gates way down in fourth with a personal fortune of only $52 billion. Russian President Vladimir Putin is rumoured to have accumulated more than $40 billion in a variety of assets with International Royalty, Middle Eastern Sheiks and oil barons not getting the slightest look in the most prestigious club in the world.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   

BTW I see your avatar is an Illuminati symbol... sending a message are you?

It's not Illuminati. It's the rose cross.

So the rothchilds arethe richest family? I profisise "THEY" will be our savoirs with their GOD given money and be written into the new testiment. GOD works in mysterious ways.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by SurrealEzen
It's the rose cross.

Ah yes... so they are not Illuminated Ones? Your signature says your an adept

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
It's gotta be the Windsors. They "own" most of the land on Earth.

Queen Elizabeth II, head of state of the United Kingdom and of 31 other states and territories, is the legal owner of about 6,600 million acres of land, one sixth of the earth’s non ocean surface.
She is the only person on earth who owns whole countries, and who owns countries that are not her own domestic territory. This land ownership is separate from her role as head of state and is different from other monarchies where no such claim is made – Norway, Belgium, Denmark etc.
The value of her land holding. £17,600,000,000,000 (approx).
This makes her the richest individual on earth.

... and here's the link to the full article:

www.whoownstheworld.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon
known as the shadow mr freemanstein... (similar to freemason??) is secretive and extremely influential and powerful..

The shadow... I like that... got his number? I have a proposition

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by SurrealEzen
It's the rose cross.

Ah yes... so they are not Illuminated Ones? Your signature says your an adept

Shh.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by antoinemarionette

It's gotta be the Windsors. They "own" most of the land on Earth.

Queen Elizabeth II, head of state of the United Kingdom and of 31 other states and territories, is the legal owner of about 6,600 million acres of land, one sixth of the earth’s non ocean surface.
She is the only person on earth who owns whole countries, and who owns countries that are not her own domestic territory. This land ownership is separate from her role as head of state and is different from other monarchies where no such claim is made – Norway, Belgium, Denmark etc.
The value of her land holding. £17,600,000,000,000 (approx).
This makes her the richest individual on earth.

... and here's the link to the full article:

www.whoownstheworld.com...

Fine!
I tell you this...The future. The king and the rothchilds will come together and fix the world with their GOD given money. They will be written into the new testiment.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Yea..lol I'd be his slave (No sex!) for a year for a million dollars. lol

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
"money!? we don't need no stinking money!"

funny since it is sorta from "treasure of the sierra madre"

jungle rules when the shtf as they say here.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
"money!? we don't need no stinking money!"

funny since it is sorta from "treasure of the sierra madre"

jungle rules when the shtf as they say here.

eta; ya, the waltons, lol, sorry.

sam was worth billions way back and gave his kids and relatives a billion each.

basically i personally don't care, there is li ka shing, sultan of brunai, soros, onasis, bruce wayne, who knows and what does that have to do with my life now.

there are more people with more influence and less money in this world.

btw, i'm sure i will win the 60mil lotto tomorrow!

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon
the richest man in the world..

The incredible yet little known financial genius, investor, businessman and philanthropist is better known as; Συμεών‘ the Shadow’. A name rising from the incredible cloak of secrecy that surrounds him and his dealings . Now the richest man on earth has major share holdings in all of the fifty top ranked businesses in the world. Effectively 'the Shadow' controls and influences all of the worlds leading companies. Mr Freemanstein, who is the richest man in the history of the world, has spread his incredible dynamic global portfolio and interests through saturation investment into many diverse industries including; Energy, fuel, banking and finance, communication and the electronics industry, food and beverages production, property development, aviation, retail, motor vehicle production, chemical research and development, logistics and transport, entertainment, sport and mining.

You are correct and i believe that this "mr shadow" has his own business as such which is called "Foundation X"... going back last year this shadowy group offered to pay off Britains debt (£22 Billion) with no strings attached and no repayments! SOURCE thats about $36 Billion Dollars!
edit on 23-7-2011 by Itop1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by SurrealEzen

A million and no sex? how 'bout just kissing?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join