It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have the information your looking for.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
So this reptilian guy came up to me at the pub tonight. I was eating illuminati chicken nuggets so he must have known I was "cool". He told me the big lie thats being told is that the earth is round. He asked me if I was in space to see for myself that it was round. I said "no, but its such common knowledge your are practically born with it". He told me haarp is making thoughts in our heads. Since I hadn't been to Alaska and seen haarp for myself, I had to agree with him. The global weather patterns are put there by haarp also, or so im told. Then I asked him, "how can everyone be blinded by haarp?". He told me there are two suns literally blinding most people. I've never seen two suns in the sky but im assured its blocked by haarp or project blue beam. He told me gold was the most valuable metal in the universe and after elenin hits it will be the only way to survive, unless you save 29 years of beans. Only the white beans tho, the black beans will be destroyed by the earthquakes and volcanoes. So I had to ask him, "why lie that the earth is round?". He told me, the biggest lie needs to stay intact or the smaller lies will all unravel.

This is literally what comes to mind when I think of ATS. There are still some awesome threads on here but its not long before someone jumps in with nothing to contribute but a stupid comment.

If I made you smile or laugh, your very very welcome =)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by litterbaux

I'm still smiling and just realized you didn't raise your voice even once.
Bravo.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by TerryMcGuire
reply to post by litterbaux

I'm still smiling and just realized you didn't raise your voice even once.
Bravo.

Does that qualify as a stupid comment?

join