It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSM quick to label Norway Massacre "Norway's 9/11"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Norway's 9/11': At least 30 feared dead in double attack on Norwegian capital and holiday island

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

In what was being described as 'Norway's 9/11', more than 30 were feared dead yesterday in a co-ordinated double terror attack.

This was rather quick IMO. Is this to refresh the old fears and instill new ones? I also find it rather convenient that just a few days ago, there was the DHS and FEMA video on ATS that showed the new terrorist threat was domestic and Caucasian.
Seems to fit right in. Now it can be justified that new security measures, loss of freedoms and rights, increased police powers etc can be rolled out with people welcoming the walls going up around us.

All seems to be going according to plan and I'm going to predict that this 'evildoer' ends up dead in his cell within a few days.

The new face of terrorism? Suspect: Norwegian media reported that Anders Behring Breivik has been arrested
www.dailymail.co.uk...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/eb872d02ed2d.jpg[/atsimg]

It would absolutely shock me if this ends up being just what is reported but with recent history and events such as 9/11 and 7/7, I'm not buying it. Especially when anti-terrorism drills were being held in the same area days before...again.

edit on 22-7-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
May i ask what leads you to suspect a false flag situation here?

Until the blame has been placed, it is impossible to make that call.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

thats just lazy sensationalistic " journalism " same as adding the suffix `-gate` to scandals

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zabadeano

The blame has already been placed on a Caucasian Domestic citizen. The coincidences are laid out in the OP.

This is more of a hunch after seeing the article header in the source and a few other threads here on ATS.

But you're right in that we won't know much until something else gets released.

edit on 22-7-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Any terrorist attack in any country is going to be labelled "Country XXX's 9/11" by the US media.

Trouble is, while Norway is an exception, many other countries (such as England, Spain, Indonesia, etc) have fairly regular terrorist attacks.

What was most telling to me, was that after 9/11, George W Bush was all about "let's get the bastards that did this" while the Norwegian PM is all about "We need more democracy to tackle terrorism".

And USA calls itself "the world's greatest democracy"?
edit on 22-7-2011 by babybunnies because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by jude11

thats just lazy sensationalistic " journalism " same as adding the suffix `-gate` to scandals

I agree. It is rather tasteless IMO. Very lazy and sensationalistic as well. Unfortunately, it's still going to have the impact. I find it absolutely lacking in sensitivity but it's out there now.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
From what I understand, which is not a lot, this man feared the "Islamic invasion" occurring through legal immigration and the like.

Seems to me that this may have been a reaction to the propaganda that is spewed out by many who know nothing about the religion and have a knee-jerk reaction to fear it.....and then act upon that fear.

We will see in the days to come, I hope.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
From what I understand, which is not a lot, this man feared the "Islamic invasion" occurring through legal immigration and the like.

Seems to me that this may have been a reaction to the propaganda that is spewed out by many who know nothing about the religion and have a knee-jerk reaction to fear it.....and then act upon that fear.

We will see in the days to come, I hope.

Interesting take on it. This would be a very strange reason IMO.

Why would he kill his own Countrymen because he fears an Islamic invasion?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
How could the authourities allow hundreds of kids on a nisland without having security?

The Norwegian government must be culpable, how could he fire off probably five hundred rounds or so without being stopped?

Very very strange.

My hunch is its a conspiracy and that requires more than one person.

He could have been recently converted to another religion also.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired
How could the authourities allow hundreds of kids on a nisland without having security?

The Norwegian government must be culpable, how could he fire off probably five hundred rounds or so without being stopped?

Very very strange.

The latest reports are suggesting 80 kids on the island at a political retreat, whatever that means. And 7 adults in the building. Makes me wonder what the real target was.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Killing anyone for any reason other than self-defense is odd in my opinion and I cannot speculate as to why he did what he did!

All we can do is wait for the "truth" to come out. But this was a camp setup by the PM and the PM made a clear stance on the Muslim issue recently. Honestly, I don't know.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
MSM just fueliing the terrorism propaganda machine.

How can one guy do all of this? To kill 80 people with a gun must be a higlhy skilled marksman.

stinks in my opinion, has to be more than one person involved.

Also the motivation does not seem right. if he disagreed with labor government, why take out children?

So wrong here, something is worng

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I am leaninging strongly to this being part of an occult ritual for lughnasa.

Freemason
Child Sacrifice
DHS warned of white homegrown terror days before

Um WTF?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired

Very very strange.

Because nothing like this has ever happened before. Even police here dont wear guns and have to even get permission to bear arms which they only get during a special situation.
Norway has in general been a very safe country until now.. My guess is that this will led to big changes also when it comes to security.
Go back a couple of decades and even murders would be something you would only hear about rarely.
Today thanks to immigration things have changed a bit, but even still the few murders we have is mostly gangs using knives.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zabadeano

Actually there is some proof out there that there was a false flag aspect to it but not from a nation-state.

Shortly afterwards Ansar al Jihad and the "Helpers of the Global Jihad (IIRC the second's name) posted various missives to jihadi websites claiming responsibility. I'm an intel weenie (former GS15 with the DoD) with ME experience and I bought into it hook, line & sinker at first.

It made no sense for AaS to attack Norwegian Laborists as they push for safe haven for AaS members and have refused to extradite the AaS leader to Iraq. It took another ATS member to get my brain going and it made me go back and REALLY look at the postings.

The Arabic was horrible. Syntax errors, piss poor word choice, incorrect opening and closing statements, missing pbuh in relation to the Prophet (pbuh)... essentially someone with limited knowledge of Islam and none of Arabic wrote some nonsense and posted it. Even the real jihadis were questioning the veracity of the missives.

IMO Norwegian rightists posted that to cause backlash by Labor against Muslim immigration.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by juleol

Yes logical to a point...but a camp backed by the PM under duty of care guidelines surely would have security?

Ok they may not have guns...but what were th eadults doing inside?

Almost any event has security you may not notice it , but its there.

I would guess some of these murdered kids were children of government officals?

No way would there not be security. it is transparently obvious something is up in the stae of Denmark? ok close

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by MasterGemini

I am leaninging strongly to this being part of an occult ritual for lughnasa. Freemason Child Sacrifice DHS warned of white homegrown terror days before Um WTF?

You only need to look at the numbers:

9/11 9+1+1=11 (since this is being called Norway's 9/11)

7/22 7+2+2=11

7/22/11 features 22/11 and further breaks down to 7+2+2+2+0+1+1=15

Initial reports: 7 dead in bombing
9 dead in shooting

Bombing happened 3:26pm local time 3+2+6=11

560 members of the Labor Youth Movement on the Island 5+6=11

The wiki page reports from the bombing 7 dead, 15 injured, 11 badly wounded hmm in case you need it added up: 7+15=22 + 11 (another 22/11)=33

and in case people aren't paying attention this occurred exactly 9 days after the recent Mumbai bombings which began on 7/13/2011 7+1+3=11 and this also further breaks down 7+1+3+2+0+1+1=15

the first bomb in Mumbai went off at 18:54 or 9:9 (1+8=9, 5+4=9)

Both of them have ritual fingerprints all over them.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Since he apparently targetted the PM and he did target a Labor youth camp, he could have been attacking those he felt were allowing Muslims into Norway.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

Thank you for supporting the idea. In other threads I have presented this idea and have met resistance or just plain ignored but I feel the evidence is very strong.

William Morgan was killed for exposing the free masons for this kind of activity and this character just so happens to also be a mason.

Remember that Thomas Hamilton was another free mason who went on a child murder spree and had the evidence closed for 100 years.

this here is just brainstorming but you mentioned the numerology and I feel that him being 32 is important as the 33rd degree is supposedly the degree one discovers they worship lucifer. As in this has deeper meaning that he turns 33 (phoenix rising from death) after the ultimate sacrifice.

Also they were conducting bomb drills just days ago in the area that was bombed just like 9/11 and 7/7.

DHS in America just identified white men as homegrown terrorists just the other day.

I am worried come august 1 or 2nd this year there seems to be major deaths on almost all occult holidays 2011 is serious for them i think.
Peace and Love
edit on 23-7-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
I have to agree with those who said this is lazy, sensationalist claptrap like adding -gate. As horrified as I am by the events in Norway, and as much as my heart goes out to the victims and their families, this isn't even close to the same scale as that suffered by our friends over the pond in 9/11. The events in Norway are horrendous enough in their own right, they don't need to be compared to any other outrage.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join