It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oslo Police Conducted Bombing Exercise Days Before Terrorist Blast - False Flag?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon
if this was a false flag... what was the reason for it? why norway?

at least with 9/11 and 7/7 we can clearly see the reason.. Muslims and the invasion of some muslim countries for the sole purpose of resources ..

this one isnt muslims.. its was an alleged Norwegian freemason...
edit on 23/7/11 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

My gut feeling is that it's Mossad putting the terror on Norway to try to bring it into line. Norway, like Japan, has been disobedient to the NWO....they are pro-Palestine, they're pulling out of Libya in August, they're openly critical of Israel and they aren't in debt to the IMF. The labour youth group has also spoken out very strongly against Israel.

The Norwegian PM's statement also suggests to me that he believes it was an attempt to silence and intimidate Norway. Imo he went as far as he could in pointing the finger, and as has already been said, muslim terrorists (if any really do exist) wouldn't attack a country so vociferous in its support for Palestine and so critical of Israel. To me his statement was a public act of defiance.
edit on 23-7-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by seabhac-rua

You mince words and call my logic flawed?

Interesting, to say the least. What flavor is it?

I clearly stated that I have lost faith in the MSM.

Please point out where I claimed the the MSM is lying.
lying
faith

Not about to thank you for the contrived media history lesson, but in that, where did you get NWO?

Back to the task at hand:

“Lone Nut,T Party, Freemason, Cop, Terrorist” Kills Liberal Children in Norway?

The gunman appeared “tall, blond and [of] Nordic looks” according to reports.

A reporter from Norwegian TV 2 news channel, Lasse Evensen, said he has spoken to several witnesses at the site.

“They told me that there was a man with light hair and light skin, 190 centimeters tall and well-trained, who pulled out an automatic weapon and opened fire,” said Evensen.

The Norwegian police on Saturday charged a 32-year-old man, whom they identified as a Christian fundamentalist with right-wing connections, over the bombing of a government center here and a shooting attack on a nearby island that together left at least 91 people dead.

The police said they did not know if the man, identified by the Norwegian media as Anders Behring Breivik, was part of a larger conspiracy. He is being questioned under the country’s terrorism laws, the police said, and is cooperating with the investigation of the attacks, the deadliest on Norwegian soil since World War II.

* Any leads the police have pointing to a “larger Conspiracy” will likely be dismissed. This is always the case w/ the ‘Lone Nut’ shooters.

Somehow Norway’s Liberal PM (who was supposed to attend the retreat), was safe somewhere, and ready for action.

Prime Minister Jens Stoltenberg had been due to attend the event. At at a press conference he said: “I have a message for those who attacked us, this is a message from all of Norway, you are not going to destroy us, you are not going to destroy our democracy..

“Nobody is going to bomb us into silence, nobody is going to shoot us into silence.

“Tomorrow we will show the world that the Norwegian democracy grows in strength when it matters..

“We must never stop standing up for our values. We must show that the Norwegian society can stand up to these testing times. We must show humanity, but not naivety.”

The powerful bomb tore into the heart of Norway, ripping open buildings, including the prime minister’s office. Mr Stoltenberg was working at home and was not injured.

The square where the bomb exploded was covered in twisted metal and shattered glass, and carpeted in documents expelled from the surrounding buildings, which house government offices and the headquarters of some of Norway’s leading newspapers. (A False Flag attack would need all the help they can get from the local media. a) To spurn any serious investigation, and b) to use the Problem, reaction, solution formula to legislate the freedoms currently enjoyed by the citizenry.

Oslo police said the explosion was caused by “one or more” bombs, but declined to speculate on who was behind the attack. They confirmed they suspect the camp shooting and the Oslo blast are linked.

Teenagers at the lakeside camp fled screaming in panic, many leaping into the water to save themselves, when the assailant began spraying them with gunfire, witnesses said.

”I just saw people jumping into the water, about 50 people swimming towards the shore. People were crying, shaking, they were terrified,” said Anita Lien, 42, who lives by Tyrifjord lake, a few hundred metres (yards) from Utoeya. ‘They were so young, between 14 and 19 years old.”

“Lone Nut,T Party, Freemason, Cop, Terrorist” Kills Liberal Children in Norway?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
False flag? Against whom? And about the bombing exercises, were they scheduled exercises as they occoured the year before and the year before that, or is there something unusual about them?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
My question still stands, why do you nutjobs always write reams congratulating each other about your amazing insight when someone agrees with you but ignore anything that questions your version of reality?
edit on 24-7-2011 by Mike_A because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Mike_A

Name calling is no way to get answers.

Misunderstood your question, but this is what i was thinking while writing the OP:

Wargames Were Cover For the Operational Execution of 9/11
FEMA was in New York the Night Before 9/11
7/7 Mock Terror Drill: What Relationship to the Real Time Terror Attacks?
Why Was The ATF AWOL
edit on 7/24/2011 by EyeHeartBigfoot because: Edited of of respect

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by EyeHeartBigfoot

Name calling is no way to get answers

Neither is posting a sensible, critical question if my experience on ATS is to be believed.

But you’re right name calling doesn’t get answers because you didn’t actually answer either of my questions did you.

I asked;

Can one of those who buys into this false flag idea explain exactly what the point of holding such a drill would be? Looking at the video the drill doesn’t even seem to have had anything to do with a scenario like the one that actually happened.

It’s not like an arsonist practices using a fire extinguisher the day before he sets your house on fire is it.

Also, do any of you know how often these drills are carried out? If it happens once a decade you might have a point but if it’s once a month it’s not exactly that much of a coincidence is it.

You answered the question “has there ever been a drill before such a major incident before now?”

But that’s not what I asked is it.

Can you answer the questions I actually asked please?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Mike_A

MikeA, I honestly do not have the answer to your question. And it is a very good question. I specifically put a "?" in the headline looking for answers and to see if there may be anything to dig up.

I think the point is moot, now.

I am leaning way towards this being a highly intelligent man who's hate turned to madness.

Guess this may be one of those..."No Conspiracy Here!" incidents.

Any chance you have viewed the alleged bomber/gunman's YouTube Video?

Or viewed any of the claimed 1500 page Manifesto?
(can not locate actual document)
Factbox: Excerpts from 1,500-page Norway killer manifesto

IDEOLOGY:

* "As we all know, the root of Europe's problems is the lack of cultural self-confidence (nationalism). Most people are still terrified of nationalistic political doctrines thinking that if we ever embrace these principles again, new "Hitler's" will suddenly pop up and initiate global Armageddon ... This irrational fear of nationalistic doctrines is preventing us from stopping our own national/cultural suicide as the Islamic colonization is increasing annually ... You cannot defeat Islamization or halt/reverse the Islamic colonization of Western Europe without first removing the political doctrines manifested through multiculturalism/cultural Marxism."

* "I don't hate Muslims at all. I acknowledge that there are magnificent Muslim individuals in Europe. In fact, I have had several Muslim friends over the years, some of which I still respect. This does not mean however that I will accept an Islamic presence in Europe. Muslim individuals who do not assimilate 100% within 2020 will be deported as soon as we manage to seize power."

* "Although I do admit that I am disgusted by the current development, I would rather say I'm driven by my love for Europe, European culture and all Europeans. This does not mean that I oppose diversity. But appreciating diversity does not mean that you support genocide of your own culture and people."

EVOLUTION:

* "For me, personally, it was my government's involvement in the attacks on Serbia."

* "It was completely unacceptable how the U.S. and Western European regimes bombed our Serbian brothers. All they (the Serbs) wanted was to drive out Islam by deporting the Albanian Muslims back to Albania."

* "I've spent a total of 9 years of my life working on this project."

* Around year 2000 I realized that the democratic struggle against the Islamisation of Europe, European multiculturalism was lost. It had gone too far ... 40 years of dialogue with the cultural Marxists/multiculturalists had ended up as a disaster. It would now only take 50-70 years before we, the Europeans are in a minority. As soon as I realized this I decided to explore alternative forms of opposition. Protesting is saying that you disagree. Resistance is saying you will put a stop to this. I decided I wanted to join the resistance movement.

* I came in contact with Serbian cultural conservatives through the internet. This initial contact would eventually result in my contact with several key individuals all over Europe and the forming of the group who would later establish the military order and tribunal ... Knights Templar."

* There have been several issues that have reaffirmed my beliefs since then. Among them; my governments cowardly handling of the Muhammad Cartoon issue and their decision to award the Nobel peace prize to an Islamic terrorist (Arafat) and appeasers of Islam. There have been tens of other issues."

EXECUTION:

* "If you are unwilling or incapable of killing women due to the principles of chivalry you should probably steer away completely from the armed resistance movements and should probably consider creating yet another right wing blog instead."

* "Once you decide to strike, it is better to kill too many than not enough, or you risk reducing the desired ideological impact of the strike. Explain what you have done (in an announcement distributed prior to operation) and make certain that everyone understands that we, the free peoples of Europe, are going to strike again and again."

* "Do not apologies, make excuses or express regret for you are acting in self-defense or in a preemptive manner ... Some innocent will die in our operations as they are simply at the wrong place at the wrong time. Get used (to) the idea. The needs of the many will always surpass the needs of the few.

* "If you for some reason survive the operation you will be apprehended and arrested. This is the point where most heroic Knights would call it a day. However, this is not the case for a Justiciar Knight. Your arrest will mark the initiation of the propaganda phase." (Compiled by Aasa Christine Stoltz and Jon Hemming; editing by David Stamp)

To me, if he wanted to start a revolution he shouldn't have done so by being so hypocritical...Hate is hate, plain and simple.

Seems the accused is requesting an "Open Court" as he wants people to hear him. Could be a sign of psychopathy, megalomania or narcisim.
Jon Ronson's - The Psychopath Test

My apologizes for misunderstanding your question. Out of respect and because it is the right thing to do, I will edit my previous post.

Warmest Regards & Thanks For Checking Me

t

edit on 7/24/2011 by EyeHeartBigfoot because: typo

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Actually, McVeigh and the Oklahoma City bombing may be a closer fit than anyone realizes, when one does some research and looks at the Middle East connections to the Oklahoma City bombing and to Ramzy Youseff, who used the same m.o. and equipment adopted in the Oklahoma City bombings in the first World Trade Center bombing.

Al-Qaeda, Hizb-al-Tahrir and the Muslim Brotherhood have all said a great deal in the post 9/11 environment about the desirability of recruiting what al-Qaeda's leader Ayman Zawahiri has termed 'white moors' - white, European Christians who have converted to Islam - to conduct terrorist operations.source

Many are not aware of the practice of the doctrine - "taqqiya".

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Yes, yes, you are right, and here are some more points:

1) If he hates Muslims so much, why didn't he attack a mosque?

WHY DIDN'T HE KILL ANY IMMIGRANTS? NOT A SINGLE MUSLIM OR IMMIGRANT WAS HARMED, and yet Muslims reacted like lightning to play the victim, whining and pretending to be "scared" of attacks, and demanding extra police protection for all Muslims and mosques?

If he hates Muslims so much, why did he kill 90 young white Norwegians instead of Muslims?

2) The whole thing was a horrific False Flag event, designed to transfer public fear and blame from the Unholy Muslim/Marxist Allliance to Christians and Patriots like the English Defence League, anyone opposing the New World Order Globalist Mafia, just like his so-called "manifesto". His ludicrous statements about "advice" to the EDL clearly show he is trying to dredge up sympathy for Muslims, who are the ones who ALWAYS cause the violence at every demonstration, NEVER the EDL.

"White Al Queda Narrative Emerging in Norway Terror Attack"
www.infowars.com...

"Evidence Shows Norway Terror Attack a False Flag"
www.prisonplanet.com...

3) Why did it take the police an incredible 90 MINUTES to arrive, when news helicopters were filming overhead long before that? He was given a full 90 minutes to hunt down all those kids and shoot them one by one, some as much as SIX TIMES, as if to spill as much blood as possible. The island and the water were soaked with blood: a kind of ritual sacrifice, some say, to Molech by the attendees at Bohemian Grove, whose ceremonies generate a "vortex of dark energy". Some say.

4) Why was he COMPLETELY UNHARMED by the security forces capturing him? It was as if he KNEW he would not be harmed, as if it was all pre-arranged that he would not be harmed.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
To OP

Oslo Police Conducted Bombing Exercise Days Before Terrorist Blast

Now.. what the hell are you trying to pull by this..?

Check this out…

www.aftenposten.no...

Then check the date… it says.. Oppdatert: 18.03.10 kl. 09:35 Publisert: 17.03.10 kl. 17:23

It dated back a year ago...!

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Tib50

Inowars + Prison Planet = Alex Jones = Propaganda, fear mongering, disinformation, profiteering.

Your post = Paranoid BS........some say.

edit on 24-7-2011 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

And...some say not.

The only matter that really is at hand is did the Olso Police conduct an exercise,
was there an exercise beforehand?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Have a look at Amkia's post: www.aftenposten.no...

It's dated 18-03-10.

Another fear-mongering load of crap.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

I'm not going to defend them, but it's a strandard antiterrorist exercise. That doesn't count as evidence they were "planning" something.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tib50
1) If he hates Muslims so much, why did he kill 90 young white Norwegians instead of Muslims?

...in his diary, he says he's anti-multicultural and sees anyone who supports muslim immigration as the collective primary threat to "his" culture (white/christian/racist)... to him, pro-multi-culturalist white norweigians are traitors and he rates their place on his needs killin list (A, B or C - with A being the worst)...

...his intent was to freak out enough whites that they would vote to halt muslim immigration completely - which is why he killed whites and not muslims...

...he expected the media to blame muslims and, true to form, they did... his plan was to be a martyr but now he wants to give us a ted bundy show in court...

Originally posted by Tib50
4) Why was he COMPLETELY UNHARMED by the security forces capturing him? It was as if he KNEW he would not be harmed, as if it was all pre-arranged that he would not be harmed.

...i havent yet found the details of how he got arrested... have you?...

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

I've seen that, but there is other evidence there was a drill beforhand.
While the drill could be couincidence, it still fits with a pattern...

9/11 .......7/7 .........

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

If you look hard enough you'll see a pattern in anything.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I am still curious about this exercise. As for comparing them to 911 and 7/7, in those instances the exercises took place DURING the attack.

So my question, are those bomb training erxercises done by the police something out of the ordinary, or were they done around that time of year last year and the year before that and the year before that?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join