It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any Theories or Evidence of how Reincarnation would work (in the Quantum Field)?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Discuss....

I would like to hear your theories

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
hmm....when you die, something ilke your soul continues to exist in another dimension. This dmension is attached in some way we cannot understand to ours. The essence or soul of a person exist forever in this dimension.

When you die, your soul goes to this dimension (get judged? you reflect on your life? you forget everything?? dunno). At some point the soul remanifest itself on earth within another person or maybe even an animal.

That is my cents

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I'd love to really contribute, but I'm at one of those points in my life where I just don't care.

But, I can point you in a direction where you might be able to then pick up the ball and run with it.

Start here

Maybe then read all of these

These don't have anything to do with reincarnation, but they do an amazing job at putting forth an actual theory of consciousness and how it may relate to the universe, and it goes beyond mere philosophical claptrap.

If you understand it then perhaps you can speculate on possible methods for consciousnesses reemergence after death. Good luck with that.

Oh, and these are long, peer reviewed papers, so get a cup of coffee and strap in.

Oh, and here's the beginning of the first one so you know where this is headed before clicking on anything.

Consciousness in the Universe: Neuroscience, Quantum Space-Time Geometry and Orch OR Theory Roger Penrose, PhD, OM, FRS1, and Stuart Hameroff, MD2 1Emeritus Rouse Ball Professor, Mathematical Institute, Emeritus Fellow, Wadham College, University of Oxford, Oxford, UK 2Professor, Anesthesiology and Psychology, Director, Center for Consciousness Studies, The University of Arizona, Tucson, Arizona, USA Abstract The nature of consciousness, its occurrence in the brain, and its ultimate place in the universe are unknown. We proposed in the mid 1990's that consciousness depends on biologically 'orchestrated' quantum computations in collections of microtubules within brain neurons, that these quantum computations correlate with and regulate neuronal activity, and that the continuous Schrödinger evolution of each quantum computation terminates in accordance with the specific Diósi–Penrose (DP) scheme of 'objective reduction' of the quantum state (OR). This orchestrated OR activity (Orch OR) is taken to result in a moment of conscious awareness and/or choice. This particular (DP) form of OR is taken to be a quantum-gravity process related to the fundamentals of spacetime geometry, so Orch OR suggests a connection between brain biomolecular processes and fine-scale structure of the universe. Here we review and update Orch OR in light of criticisms and developments in quantum biology, neuroscience, physics and cosmology. We conclude that consciousness plays an intrinsic role in the universe.

edit on 7/22/2011 by Sunsetspawn because: Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Well, really in order to understand reincarnation, first you have to have a basic understanding of what the soul really is.

First I see the mind as the software, the body the hardware and the soul as the power source. Power source, what do you mean you may ask? Really all a soul is, is the compiled information of your past lives that power your mind and body.

Why could two genetically identical twins have drastically different behaviors when raised in similar environments? Simple, they have different souls and one child may have lived 500 lives and the other 1000.

The mind is energy, right? Well science accepts that energy is not just destroyed just because its containment unit is. If you smash a 9 volt battery with a hammer, where does the energy go? In to the hammer, the surface it lies on and the environment itself.

I simply believe that the mind is absorbed by the soul in death, and that energy returns to the environment and eventually finds a new embryo to bond with in the future. That is why I don't see a problem with abortions before the third trimester, you stop the growth and the soul that was bonded to the embryo simply leaves and finds a new one to bond to.

All the soul is, is information. That is why someone doesn't give a soul to a demon for 20 years of riches. You may be giving 10,000 years worth of information for crap. Then you always see in TV and movies that the person's behaviors become selfish and evil, why? Because you just gave away your collective intelligence and are only operating on 35 years instead of your original 5035 years of knowledge.

Where do gut feelings come from? Your bowels? No. Your collective past lives worth of information. The more times you reincarnate the better your chances are for success in this life, and this can also explain why someone may find a location familiar even though they were never there before. Maybe they were a thousand years ago.

I don't see the soul as mystical mumbo jumbo. Just energy that continues to be reborn through energy cycling of the universe. The more times you do it, the smarter you get, the healthier you remain, and the better able to handle trauma you become.

If you lived through three wars, you can handle it better in the future, typically. There are always exceptions. Trauma can sever a mind and then it can bond to its environment, producing what we call a ghost. The spooky feeling of a haunted house is simply entropic energy that can feed a mind that has severed from its soul. Also explaining why most ghosts aren't very good conversationalists.

That is why a Flir imager can sometimes pick up unusual heat signatures, because the apparition still generates some energy as it absorbs it from its environment. Science can explain the supernatural quite easily, all it requires is specialized equipment, an open mind, and patience.

The mind or ghost as it were only has limited perception and intelligence as it may be as little as 25% of the original mind that imprinted to the environment, and that mind was just one lifetime out of perhaps hundreds or thousands depending on the individual person. Hence why a ghost does very little, or a lot depending on how much of the original person remains.

Some are just an image that repeats, others are far more functional. Not to mention their personalities vary just like ours do, they are still people, just partial people.

Energy just doesn't vanish, it recycles like everything else in the universe.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Well I'm not sure if we have enough with quantum physics -YET to say much about the afterlife. That said, the quantum suicide experiments lead one to a rather interesting conclusion. You can never collapse that part of your own wave-function where you die. Thus you continue on somewhere in the multiverse no matter what happens.

top topics

join