It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Members Are More Like Chinese Than They Think

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
After my time here at ATS, this story made me immediately think of all the wacky conspiracies here, and false identifications.

Well, I'll be a monkey's uncle! Chinese villagers mistake atrophied ape for alien

This ape made a monkey of Chinese villagers who feared it was a visitor from another world.

Locals panicked when Mao Xiping, a housewife from the village of Gezhai, in Henan province, central China, found the scraggy simian stealing cucumbers from her flat.

She thought it was a harmless rabbit, until she noticed it had an 'alien face' and her neighbours agreed it was like nothing they had ever seen before.

An alarmed Mrs Mao rang police for help. But officers thought she was monkeying around until she trapped the animal and took it to the police station.

She took it in caged in a washing basket and demanded that officers place it under arrest.

Experts were last night examining the malnourished monkey, which was so thin its ribs could be seen through its skin.

The only thing she didn't do is accuse the experts of being government misinformation agents.

Cheers all, and have a good weekend!

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
You cheekily make good points ...except we don't live in a nation where your post would have you executed if it was deemed subversive and you were a non party member.

The chinese are living in a super controlled Police state, where executions are under reported , where there is no freedom apart from working for the state, at super low levels of renumeration.

Yes sounds like the ATS world

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Ferris.Bueller.II

The ape is obviously a false flag for Nirubu/Elenin (since it is Bushs' fault) to pave the way for the Illuminatti to install the NWO.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Wow from the headline i thought this thread was going in a totally different direction ! star and flag for taking me completly by surprise !

new topics

top topics

join