It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I think the Norway attack was done by the far-right

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Source - Translated

Witnesses who managed to escape from the island, however, tells reporters on-site to NRK's the perpetrator man had Norwegian appearance. He is said to be between 185 to 190 cm tall and having blonde hair.

Take that then look what happened back in May:

Source

Transcript:

Dear National Congress,

The Labour Party has turned Oslo into an ethnically divided city.

In the Grorud Valley the indigenous population is moving out and non-Western immigrants are moving in.

Norwegians feel ostracised in their own neighbourhoods

children don’t feel at ease in kindergartens, schools and leisure activities.

No politicians should decide where people should live,

but the reason behind thousands of people deciding to move away

Is not something we politicians can just ignore.

In the Grorud Valley blonde girls are harassed into dying their hair dark.

Children are threatened with beatings if their lunch box contains salami.

Boys of immigrant backgrounds threaten to beat Norwegian boys

if they are not given extended playing time in football.

Bags of sweets handed out at special occasions in kindergartens,

are rifled through in search of gelatin.

Such bags are marked with pictures of pigs, as a warning.

On Evenings and weekends cars are set on fire, windows smashed in at schools.

This is not something Made up by a “mono-cultural” member of parliament like me

it is part of everyday life in the multi-cultural Grorud Valley in Oslo.

One of the people who decided to move away is Patrick Åserud.

Patrick works in a kindergarten at Grorud, like his wife. Both resourceful people.

But they can no longer stand the Labour Party’s demographic experiments.

As Patrick told me: An ethnic and cultural self-annihilation is taking place,

and worst of all, we are allowing it to happen.

British historian Toynbee said “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder”

And that is exactly what is happening.

The modern Western civilisation based on:

science, secularity, democracy, equal worth, equality, pluralism and freedom

is gradually giving way to forces representing the opposite.

The changes are applauded by the cultural relativists of the political elite,

and academia and journalists, recruited from a one-sided radical environment.

We in the FRP (Norwegian Hard Right) has been accused of being extremist.

Dear Congress defending our values of liberty without compromise is not extremist.

What is extremist, is at all times caving in to special demands

which undermine our own culture and the values our country is built on.

And it is both radical and extremist to carry out immigration policies

which in a matter of decades will make the indigenous population

a minority in its own capital.

One of George Orwell’s many quotations says

“The past was erased, the erasure was forgotten, the lie became truth”

“In times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act”

And dear National Congress: I will continue to be a revolutionary!

Christian Tybring-Gjedde is a member of Parliament for the Fremskrittspartiet (Progress Party) in Norway and was later brought up on racism charges by the youth wing of the Norwegian Labour Party. Now this alone should not cause someone on the far-right to kill dozens of people but it could have been a 'last straw' type of thing.

news.blogs.cnn.com...

[Update: 4:12 p.m. ET, 10:12 p.m. Oslo] At least 9 people were killed in a shooting Friday at Norway's ruling party youth camp on Utoya Island, police in Norway said.

The two attacks are definitely linked, a police spokesman said. The person detained in Utoya was allegedly seen around the government building at time of explosion. The man, who is still being questioned, is tall with blonde hair, “Nordic appearance,” police said.

So now the police believe the events are linked; the bombing and the shooting of the youth camp of the ruling party (Labour).

Now take this into consideration:

Utøya is owned by the Workers' Youth League, it is the youth organization of the Norwegian Labour Party and the camp is dedicated in particular to fighting xenophobia and islamophobia.

In Norwegian

Translated to English

-To ever be mistenkeliggjort and rejected by a community do something with you, said Dagbladet debate editor on a political Marte Michelet yard on The island.

Michelet, to a full great Hall about integration and immigration policies. She used her own in-laws as an example of how it is to be asylum seeker to get to a new country. She expressed concern about the increasingly stuerene islamofobien who dominate the Government immigration debate.
-Previously, most AUFagreeing with. The dominant society must adapt so that minorities feel welcome. Today it is increasingly accepted to blame immigrants and assert that all the missing integration is their own fault.
In his introduction, she also warned against the blåbrune the right parties who gained great influence in European politics.

-After the fall was the dominant form of Islamophobia European racism. The more unacceptable form of General racism, was linked to the Muslims. "They will not integrate. They lack manners. They will only take advantage of our welfare. They are potential terrorists. " All this can be found in the debates on all issues of integration and immigration, she said.

Unless it is a false-flag event, which is believable because this is quite suspicious, then I would make the argument that the attacks were carried out by members of Norway's far-right. But we just have to wait and see what the truth really is.

UPDATE
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on Sat Jul 23 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I just really hope we will find out the truth, but an interesting article nonetheless, very valid points!

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Excellent post, it's exactly what went through my mind when I first heard about these awful events.

Wouldn't be surprised if ATS' Nazi defence force arrived soon to tell you it's all the Jewish-controlled media's spin, and that Arabic Muslims were to blame. Of course, it could be the latter - it's too early to say for sure - but my suspicion is definitely on the former.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
i just simply want this to skip, all of the bad things that are going to happen in the next 5 years, because it is just going to get too bad.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

I would say you pretty much hit the nail right on the head. Makes sense. Had to be an extreme right wing Norwegian loner.....

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by Misoir

I would say you pretty much hit the nail right on the head. Makes sense. Had to be an extreme right wing Norwegian loner.....

I hope so too. I've lived in another country full of polarization before I moved to Norway, and I just pray to whatever gods there are out there, that we won't get to be into the same boat again. I pray to all the gods above that what happened today was just the actions of a sick, deranged individual ....

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Yeah, especially since it's only the right wing that bombs people right. Dang if I can't understand it at all... If there was a button we could push and get rid of the far right, then maybe the rest of society can move along peacefully.

OK.

About a quarter way down.. little graph with header proclaiming -Grouped by Perpetrator Characteristic-

Link a pow!

Boy, is there some good in fo on that site I JUST found(google).

I could find more, and the numbers could be off a little, but...yeah. those right wingers. Norwegian ones too.

Listen up my fine-feathered friends.

If you pick up a gun, or make a bomb to prove whatever point,

YOU SIR, ARE AN IDIOT.

please drown yourself in the nearest puddle of water. Thanks,

If you pull a gun on me, or throw a bomb at me, don't be surprised when I shoot back or try to bomb you.
love you all in brotherly type fashion and all.

edit on 22-7-2011 by rbnhd76 because: Add a lil more

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellhound604

What the letter describes is happening all over Euriope - as the muslim colonisation and tak-over gathers speed and momentum - how can it possibly, not get worse as the native populations are faced with the descision to submitt or make a stand.

Once it begins - the whole of Europe will ignite like a tinder box in a massive jihadi civil war, with muslims from Turkey and across the Med flocking to join in. Alternatively itc ould be sparked off at any time by Israel being forced to use it's Sampson Option to defend herself

And if you believe that this situation just happened upon us by chance or lack of foresight - you are sadly mistaken!

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Hearing what the camp was about and how it ties into the political parties does lend to a very strong motive behind the attack. Multiculturalism is not an easy process as different cultures live and work by different sets of rules. National boarders are a dynamic thing that do change and merge over time with our history long in conflict and conquest. More recently communication has been replacing the blood shed of the past, but this planet still has a long way to go with lot of growing up still remaining.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
It appears I was correct:

After the shooting the police seized a 32-year-old Norwegian man on the island, according to the police and Justice Minister Knut Storberget. He was later identified as Anders Behring Breivik and characterized by officials as a right-wing extremist, citing previous writings including on his Facebook page.

Source

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

I want you to explain to me why, whenever it's some non-Muslim terrorist, it's always a "loner"?

Sorry, no. This man has connections. he has organization. He has cohords and accomplices and allies. You don't just randomly go out to cause carnage. If ou have a plan to do this sort of thing, you have organization.

He's not alone.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

It's easy to jump to conclusions; even I speculated it MIGHT be connected to Libya or homegrown Islamic network until it became clear there was a two hour gap and a Norwegian was captured then it became obvious. Not all terrorists are Muslim and not all terrorist attacks are about religion.

Keep in mind, there is IRA, ETA and other non-Islamic terrorist groups. Not all terrorist attacks are false flags either.

This was found on another site:

gatesofvienna.blogspot.com...

It won't do anyone good to jump to conclusions at this point in time but it does appear increasingly clear this is an extreme far right wing guy - now whether or not he had help is to be seen so let's all wait.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Thanks for the update. It's hard to imagine how a young and very handsome Norwegian who had everything going for him commit such a henous and evil act upon his own brothers and sisters. That was just my first thought when his photo appeared on the news.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
You guys are sick. You just saw that speech that guy made, you've heard about the girls getting raped and having to dye their hair. About how the country can't stop the foreign infestation and all you can say is wish we could just get rid of the far right, and they are so violent and so bad. Because 1 soldiery right wing (more on him after) went off and shot up a youth camp dedicated to making the thought of muslims and foreigners raping them OK. I'm not saying all these kids getting killed was right. But what your not seeing is the big picture;

1.bp.blogspot.com...>

"the Norway shooter, Anders Breivik, is not "one of us." He's a Zionist Christian fundamentalist and a Freemason, and apparently went after Muslims to save poor little Israel, although needless to say this fact is being downplayed like hell in the media who refer to him as a generic "right-winger."" - downwithjugears.blogspot.com...

Wow.. he's not right wing? Well.. um, hey guess we should just push the button and kill every christian, masonic, left wing guy out there? Or wait, you are left wing, that'd be you. Since it's one of YOU now, guess you will change your views.

As for ATS nazi defence. Educate yourself, the 'royal 3' or whatever they're calling themselves, including the owner are all masons. I've heard rumors a lot of the staff is jewish. Mason's are a branch secret society created by the illuminati, or ZION. Typical liberal attitude to call for the destruction of all the opposing side without knowing any of the facts.

Guess I'll provide some links too. You probably wont read mine, like I read yours, because your too open minded.. Oh wait? Would'nt that mean you WOULD read it? hmm

"Muslim Rape Epidemic in Sweden and Norway - Authorities Look the Other Way "
fjordman.blogspot.com...

www.whitenewsnow.com...

www.brusselsjournal.com...

islamineurope.blogspot.com...

----
Not concerning norway:

White decline and eventual extinction
www....[hate-site-nolink]/forum/t712492/

www.victoryforever.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I would be very careful, at this stage of the game, to not be deceived.
This guy could be trying to set UP the far right.

I think we all need to know more.
I'd like to know more about that camp - why that target?

The building - was it just a diversion? Taking of lives was not an issue if you are going to kill defenseless teens so why bomb on a day not many were there? Was it the real target - what WAS the primary target? What was in tha building? Was his aim splitting investigative forces in half?

Everything about this guys way of operating spells deceit and trickery. He's obviously very good at planning and anticipating behaviors. - I would so seriously not underestimate that he's not done yet. I suspect there was a very good reason he wanted to be in custody.
edit on 23-7-2011 by hadriana because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
looks like a racist/immigration nut jobber

Breivik is a member of the Oslo Pistol Club and has three weapons registered in his name, according to leading Norwegian newspaper VG, citing Norway's official weapons register. They are a Glock pistol, a rifle and a shotgun, VG reported.

NRK reports that Breivik does not have a military background and was exempt from Norway's mandatory military service. He has not had any special military training, it adds on its website.

He was a youth and adult member of the conservative Fremskrittspartiet (FrP) or Progress Party, VG newspaper reports, remaining involved until 2007. The party's most prominent manifesto pledge is to minimize immigration.

His membership was confirmed by a senior party member, Jonas Kallmyr, who is quoted by VG as saying that encountering Breivik was "like meeting Hitler before World War II."

yikes

I bet he tries to use his trial as a pulpit

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Sternblut

The "opposing side" just murdered nearly a hundred people as part of its "cause." So, no, I can't say i'm too likely to consider its positions valid.

top topics

join