It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circle 22nd July Wiltshire England.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
This is the best one i have seen this year. If you believe they are not all man made then this is one that i don't think is:-

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
HMM this is intresting i wanan find out if they know if its fake or not.. and if not whats it mean?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
yes pretty impressive. I think this is a real one . The man made ones are sloppy and just not as perfect as these

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by alldaylong

Upturned crescent moon, aka the Devil's ship is a warning of Nibiru. I think it's getting close now.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Looks like some Mayan symbology going on their. Maybe the artists/aliens/mythical beings are playing with the 2012 theories

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
pretty sick circle right there.
if you can elaborate more on the meaning of it, i would love so.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

I for one don't think they are fake at all.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I'm voting person/people on this one. It doesn't have perfect symmetry, there looks to be a couple of out of place steps in the 'step pyramids' and IMO if this was anything but a person or group the should be perfectly symmetrical.

Looks cool, but missing that perfect symmetry.

Pred...

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trublbrwing

Upturned crescent moon, aka the Devil's ship is a warning of Nibiru. I think it's getting close now.

so i guess u have proof? just cause u hears omething doesnt mean its true.. i wanna hear some liek a expert explain it

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Hmm I thinking some sort of sigil or symbol of something ET in origin. I am not sure about the 10 edges though and yes the crescent moon in the middle is intriguing ???

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
However they are made,i think we can all agree,that they are pretty damned awesome!

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by predator0187
I'm voting person/people on this one. It doesn't have perfect symmetry, there looks to be a couple of out of place steps in the 'step pyramids' and IMO if this was anything but a person or group the should be perfectly symmetrical.

Looks cool, but missing that perfect symmetry.

Pred...

of course you can't get perfect using crops, why.. hmmm because they're crops & have calculate a % of nature comes into play and because it is 'stiff' material ..

interesting to note are the weaves..

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Well, there are 10 triangles on the outside and 8 on the inside. It looks like the other 2 triangles that would have made up the 10 on the inside are expanded and exposed to the crescent moon or the devils boat to Nibiru
What if these 10 triangles are like the illuminant families or power centres of industry? With all this phone hacking going on, Murdock and the Media is in big trouble and could be one of the triangles splitting, but who else will be going with him on the devils boat? Police, politicians, public?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I see imperfections. So I call it man-made.

top topics

join