It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oslo blast and 9/11 coincidence ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
While reading about the tragedy in Norway, I came across and interesting quote that really made me wonder.

'Lingering smell' like 9/11 Olaf Furniss, a freelance journalist in Oslo, told BBC News that people he had spoken to feared it was a terrorist attack. The BBC reported residents as saying there was a smell of sulfur in the air and asked Furniss about this. "I was in New York three weeks after 9/11, there was still a lingering smell [and] I would compare it to that, it's very similar to that," he replied.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

(not sure if that's how we link stuff but it's my first, be kind)

But anyway, the thought that immediately came to mind is, If the trade center was hit by planes and bombs were used in this attack, then why would they have "similar" smells?
Seems to me that he is either making a bad comparison, has a bad recollection of the memory, or the tin-foil theory is that's the kind of proof that bombs were present at 9/11.
I'm pretty middle of the fence on most 9/11 theories but this just seemed really odd to me and thought this would be the place to share this thought.

So please share your thoughts and ideas. Or ignore it completely, it's my first post and perhaps a poor jumping off point.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Eshel

Interesting find........

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Interesting indeed, since smell is one of the first and best triggers of memory.
I'd have to say I believe this guy.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
And then there are the numbers...always the numbers

9/11 9+1+1=11
7/22 7+2+2=11

7/22/11 22/11

Initial reports: 7 dead in bombing
9 dead in shooting

Bombing happened 3:26pm local time 3+2+6=11

560 members of the Labor Youth Movement on the Island 5+6=11

One headline read "Shocked by twin attacks" echoing "attacks on twin towers"

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

you are very good at those. I can not see them all the time but yes this incident has Luciferian (Globalist) symbols all about it

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
You keep adding up different numbers, in one instance the dates, in another the number of the victims, in another the digits of the times at which the incident has been reported. Hardly a pattern.

What does it mean to you, that a smell of sulfur has been detected? What does it indicate in your opinion?
edit on 22-7-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

You keep adding up different numbers, in one instance the dates, in another the number of the victims, in another the digits of the times at which the incident has been reported. Hardly a pattern. What does it mean to you, that a smell of sulfur has been detected? What does it indicate in your opinion?

As far as the numbers go they are esoteric symbolic markers, neutral in themselves but appearing in many layers around certain events. 13, 3, and 33 were very popular repeated numbers in a variety of ways throughout the Gabriel Giffords shooting. The fact that 11 comes up time and again in this instance throughout the different number sets is a fingerprint of Illuminati/Globalist/PTB/Whatever you want to call them Occult Ritual. However, you are correct, it was rather off topic for the thread aside from connecting 9/11 with 7/22. The first thing that comes to mind is that hell is supposed to smell like sulfur. However Thermate has a high sulfur content. I'm not sure of the nature of the Norway bomb but Thermate was found at the WTC.
edit on 22-7-2011 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

join