It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Are The Arcturian Aliens? Edgar Cayce's Prediction

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by light2012

Beautiful. Thank you for a fun thread in the Alien/UFO forum.

I have to agree with some of what has been said about our Arcturian friends, yet I have to say beware of judgements about advanced civilizations and ideas about their advancements against humanities.

I agree that they are here and have been in secret service to humanity and to this planet as a whole. They are not so much interfering as monitoring.

if you wonder what I meant about judgements, all I am saying is that we in this dimension see time, space and continuity of those as if this moment is happening, yesterday was happening and tomorrow will happen. If you can understand that it is all happening, then those who are in the same movement of eternity are not disconnected to us here now as we are.

In other words, we are them and they us, remember this is eternity.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by williedavis

i cannot find these exact passages in the bible which u have posted only parts some of these words below are missing arcturs and mazzaroth and i have two diff bibles maybe it is in older bibles

Job 9:9
Which maketh Arcturus, Orion, and Pleiades, and the chambers of the south.
Job 9:8-10 (in Context) Job 9 (Whole Chapter)
Job 38:32
Canst thou bring forth Mazzaroth in his season? or canst thou guide Arcturus with his sons?

What bible do you have?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar

Beautiful. Thank you for a fun thread in the Alien/UFO forum.

I have to agree with some of what has been said about our Arcturian friends, yet I have to say beware of judgements about advanced civilizations and ideas about their advancements against humanities.

I agree that they are here and have been in secret service to humanity and to this planet as a whole. They are not so much interfering as monitoring.

if you wonder what I meant about judgements, all I am saying is that we in this dimension see time, space and continuity of those as if this moment is happening, yesterday was happening and tomorrow will happen. If you can understand that it is all happening, then those who are in the same movement of eternity are not disconnected to us here now as we are.

In other words, we are them and they us, remember this is eternity.

We live in time they do too but on a different level. The only place where there is no time is with our Father God in Heaven.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by williedavis

do u have a link to this im not finding this in my bibles i have an old german bible gonna have my mother try and find it.

Look it up on biblegateway.com

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nikola014
Did you noticed how all alien race are on highly spiritual level?

And they all can communicate with telepathy,but we can't?

So what's wrong with us?

We can't communicate telepathically because that was taken from us when adam in the garden disobeyed his creator.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Oh no, that answer tells me you are indeed a religious zealot. Agenda, agenda, agenda...

As far as your having any real insight to the Arcturians, it would have to be your blind faith which compels you and not any real life experience.

Your ignorance of time/space is also most telling.

Excuse my curtness, it is just getting to be too much with the borrowed knowledge for my taste as well humanities plunge into the abyss being created by divisions and higherarchies.

edit on 24-7-2011 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by light2012

So what's wrong with us?

We can't communicate telepathically because that was taken from us when adam in the garden disobeyed his creator.

Wrong answer. We can't all communicate with telepathy because our genetics were manipulated by the aggressive E.T races, greys, reptilians, etc. Why is there so much here attention on Earth? It's our genetics. It's what we carry in our DNA. Our abilities have been locked away from us for thousands of years. And soon, that will be unlocked very very soon. People are starting to spiritually wake up as we speak. The natives knew a lot of this and it's been ripped apart by modern society. The aggressive E.T's don't want us to evolve and realize who we are. Their trying to make us think that we just have one life and that's all too it. The benevolent E.T's want us to evolve. They may be doing things behind the curtain that you guy's wont be able to see that's helping us everyday. I'm not sure. But I can say they are helping us trying to evolve, without being worshiped in the end by the ignorant population.

Light, Please stop what you trying to do and think of what your saying right now.
edit on 24-7-2011 by HazyChestNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by HazyChestNutz

So what's wrong with us?

Wrong answer. We can't all communicate with telepathy because our genetics were manipulated by the aggressive E.T races, greys, reptilians, etc. Why is there so much here attention on Earth? It's our genetics. It's what we carry in our DNA. Our abilities have been locked away from us for thousands of years. And soon, that will be unlocked very very soon. People are starting to spiritually wake up as we speak. The natives knew a lot of this and it's been ripped apart by modern society. The aggressive E.T's don't want us to evolve and realize who we are. Their trying to make us think that we just have one life and that's all too it. The benevolent E.T's want us to evolve. They may be doing things behind the curtain that you guy's wont be able to see that's helping us everyday. I'm not sure. But I can say they are helping us trying to evolve, without being worshiped in the end by the ignorant population.

Light, Please stop what you trying to do and think of what your saying right now.

That is exactly right! It has been locked away and now all of the junk DNA will have it's purpose during the cosmic change in enlightenment! And I know we have more than one lifetime I just know that I am an old soul you can feel it. it's just when we are born we have amnesia to what we were before. But as you get older you begin to realize who you are.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by HazyChestNutz

So what's wrong with us?

Hey mate

Please go back and read my posts about the book I am currently reading...it is very cmpelling and I would love your opinion on the excerpt.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

snip
The Arcturian Race

From the start of Edgar Cayce's remarks about the most advanced alien race in our galaxy,
believers from around the world now look to know more about this mysterious race of aliens.
snip

The problem is the belief that Edgar Cayce or Nostradamus could predict. No human can predict because no human can see the future which is constantly changing as it is as I type this.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by the_journey_in

Yep, loving the cost of asking the aliens a question.....100 EURO

Hmmm, do they not know the economical status of people generally, or is this a site just for the Elite?

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
when ppl say.. dont believe everything you say this is probly one... seems liek everyon says something diff about em.. but never know

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

Questions can be asked for free, at: www.ask-aliens.com...

The organisation is non-profit. As I understand it, all funds from participating in Project 5000 are being repurposed to build an Awakening and Retreat Centre in a location chosen by the Arcturians. It's an energy exchange, pure and simple, and quite a refreshing one at that.

Here's an example of a question submiited free through the website and answered by the Arcturians with today's date:

Faisa asked: "How can I establish communication with you and other higher vibrational beings so that I may learn to be more connected with source and be of service to not only humans but all beings?"

We are the Arcturians and we want to thank you for asking us this question, which allows us to answer in two parts.

The motivation of service-to-others is one of the most important subjects on which we can speak. If it were possible, at this very moment, to exchange every act of service-to-self currently being initiated for one of service-to-others the result would be an immediate evolutionary leap forward for humanity and consequently its stewardship of Earth. By saying this, we wish to draw attention to the difference between acts of service-to-others and the motivation which causes them. Everything stems from its motivation, the intent which brings it into being. In the example we have given, intent is the real engine of rapid evolutionary growth, not the individual acts of service, which are the results. So, the first part of our answer is to encourage you to focus on the motivation of service-to-others, and not simply in thought or as a series of thoughts. What we really want to ask you to consider is to try to feel your thoughts.

By feeling your thoughts, by learning to recognize the different vibrations that accompany focused meditation on thoughts of Love, Joy and Gratitude, for example, it will follow that your natural sensitivity to all physical vibration is increased. In the beginning, as you invite in feelings of Love, Joy and Gratitude, ask yourself which vibration is the highest? Which is the easiest to feel? Where in your body is the most sensitive location? Start to feel the differences in vibration of Love, Joy and Gratitude on a daily basis if you can and as your sensitivity adjusts you will notice that your capacity to attract and hold these vibrations is increased. Expand in this way and you will also start to notice the subtleties of your rediscovered sensitivity in all situations, not only meditation.

here's the link: www.ask-aliens.com...
It is also available here: ask-aliens.blogspot.com...

Peace to all
)
edit on 25-7-2011 by the_journey_in because: sp

edit on 25-7-2011 by the_journey_in because: sp

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by the_journey_in

It's one free question that may or may not be answered.

As for the non-for-profit....well, I can set-up a website, claim to be arcturian, charge a fee that is supposedly non-for-profit, yet it would just be a scam.

If information is important, it should be freely available and accessible to the masses...

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
The OP of this thread appeared to be a cut and paste from another site, with no commentary or opinion from the thread starter.

Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread/Post Reply Page):
Please make sure every post matters.
Refrain from 1-line or very-minimal responses.
Edit-down your quoted posts to the important part.
Don't use "txting" shorthand in posts.
Use snippets and links for external content.
Provide meaningful comments for links, pictures, and videos.

Mod Note: Starting A New Thread ?... Look Here First.

Closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join