It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Are The Arcturian Aliens? Edgar Cayce's Prediction

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by light2012

I hope you realize just how unlikely Arcturus actually has any planets.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Arcturian Ship Athena?

Can we say BATTLESTAR GALACTICA???

Ultimate FAIL

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by OneEleven

because this planet sucks big time

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Waiting for them!and i think they better hurry it up the darkside is freakin out and trying to kick in our butts lately

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi

Yeah I've been down the rabbit hole and back up again and back down again just to be sure, I've researched everything from 9-11 to Nibiru to Lizards, I've transformed my whole life and gone through all the old energy losses and new energies, blah blah blah, Galactic Federation banter, hang in there dear ones crap.... nothing changes for the better "overall" though.

The chains are just getting tighter around us and our free-dumbs. The more we wake up and grow up, the angrier they get and harder they are on us. If we aren't obedient to our masters we get punished, period.

I'm all set with their "help", I want off this insane asylum and live in NH where supposedly many UFO ships traverse regularly. Where's my ride out of here? Where's all of our rides out of here?

Hey we are down here in FL... Think you can swing by when they do and pick us up?

Personally I like my planet and wish all TPTB would go somewhere else...

Just think if they (Aliens) picture this planet as a paradise then what makes anyone think any other planet could be any better?

What if we did hop on their UFOs, rode off into the bliss, and got there just to find out we are now slaves, or better yet food... Seems like that's where I would want TPTB to be, not me...

In fact look into pictures from around the world and you will see the beauty it has to offer. It's just when you actually travel there that you see TPTB having their effect on that beauty and it gets harder to see.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by solarm

Originally posted by solarm

Yeah?...Look around pal...Nothing but dust and rock as far as the technological all seeing eye can see....

If you can name me a better planet, ANYWHERE in the universe, i'll buy you a bus ticket....

What do you expect to find?

You should focus on making this world a better place for you and yours....Running and hiding is lazy, unappreciative, and a cowards way out....

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Hey I have a question and i don't know if you'll be able to answer.
I went through a period of heavy astral projection and in on of my AP's I saw a short being with 3 fringers. It was a neon purple colour and it looked like it was completely made of energy. One of my spiritual guides (whose also a teacher at my school) taught me about artcurians and let me read some books, and it describes them as energetic beings just like you have. So my question, is what I saw, possibly arcturians? Ever since I gazed up towards arcturus a year ago I've been attracted to that star even since.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Alex Collier explains why Earth is a beautiful planet. And why there is so much attention to Earth. This video is for the people who say this place sucks. Fail. Starts at 2:40
edit on 23-7-2011 by HazyChestNutz because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-7-2011 by HazyChestNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

i cannot find these exact passages in the bible which u have posted only parts some of these words below are missing arcturs and mazzaroth and i have two diff bibles maybe it is in older bibles

Job 9:9
Which maketh Arcturus, Orion, and Pleiades, and the chambers of the south.
Job 9:8-10 (in Context) Job 9 (Whole Chapter)
Job 38:32
Canst thou bring forth Mazzaroth in his season? or canst thou guide Arcturus with his sons?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmArTbEaTz

Yeah I've been down the rabbit hole and back up again and back down again just to be sure, I've researched everything from 9-11 to Nibiru to Lizards, I've transformed my whole life and gone through all the old energy losses and new energies, blah blah blah, Galactic Federation banter, hang in there dear ones crap.... nothing changes for the better "overall" though.

The chains are just getting tighter around us and our free-dumbs. The more we wake up and grow up, the angrier they get and harder they are on us. If we aren't obedient to our masters we get punished, period.

I'm all set with their "help", I want off this insane asylum and live in NH where supposedly many UFO ships traverse regularly. Where's my ride out of here? Where's all of our rides out of here?

Hey we are down here in FL... Think you can swing by when they do and pick us up?

Personally I like my planet and wish all TPTB would go somewhere else...

Just think if they (Aliens) picture this planet as a paradise then what makes anyone think any other planet could be any better?

What if we did hop on their UFOs, rode off into the bliss, and got there just to find out we are now slaves, or better yet food... Seems like that's where I would want TPTB to be, not me...

In fact look into pictures from around the world and you will see the beauty it has to offer. It's just when you actually travel there that you see TPTB having their effect on that beauty and it gets harder to see.

this planet you like will be replaced with a new planet sorry look up your scriptures. In revelation

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneEleven
reply to post by solarm

Originally posted by solarm

Yeah?...Look around pal...Nothing but dust and rock as far as the technological all seeing eye can see....

If you can name me a better planet, ANYWHERE in the universe, i'll buy you a bus ticket....

What do you expect to find?

You should focus on making this world a better place for you and yours....Running and hiding is lazy, unappreciative, and a cowards way out....

We wont be able to find many planets because they are on a different plane. Not 3rd Dimension they are evolutional beings meaning spiritual we can see.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

do u have a link to this im not finding this in my bibles i have an old german bible gonna have my mother try and find it.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

just figured it out certian versions have it look here

bible.cc...

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by light2012

It's all up to you to meditate to free your mind. Stop walking in the flesh and live by the spirit. Galatians 5:25
If we live in the Spirit, let us also Walk in the Spirit.

Galatians 5:16
This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.

Romans 8:4
That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who Walk NOT after the flesh, but after the SPIRIT.

Romans 7:14
For we know that THE LAW IS SPIRITUAL: but I am carnal, sold under sin.

1 Corinthians 2:13
Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

1 Corinthians 2:14
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Friend, Peace be with you this glorious evening.

You have a gift!

Outside of the U2U I sent, I have another suggestion for you to read.

Very enlightening once you know what "Light Body" is, and how the ancient manuscripts have been altered.

Regards and Nameste,

-Chung

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC

Arcturian Ship Athena?

Can we say BATTLESTAR GALACTICA???

Ultimate FAIL

Haha. I took the time to read the description of this "Athena" on the webpage... What a complete joke. Its written by a child or something. First its THE most powerfull ship, then at the end its only one of the most powerfull ships. And it uses weaponry that, I quote: "can only be described as extraterrestrial".

Who commands the vessel? Captain Obvious?
edit on 24-7-2011 by merka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Did you noticed how all alien race are on highly spiritual level?

And they all can communicate with telepathy,but we can't?

So what's wrong with us?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Nikola014

We are primitive. I always try to think of how we will be in 1000 years, 10,000 years, 100,000 years...

If we ever get there and not kill ourselves before. I believe (yes, a belief, not a fact) that there are races out there that are tens of thousands of years ahead of us. In a Universe that is billions of years old, there could be races that are millions of years ahead of us. We are toddlers.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
It's good to see another thread on the Arcturians here

The difficulty, as always, is separating out the quality information.

I have been in contact with the Arcturians for a long time and can tell you that they are here. They have always been here and many have been receiving their messages. Tesla, for example, particularly during the Colorado period. There has also been some good info from Norma Milanovich, but her material is very outdated now since the Arcturians are saying that the time for metaphors is over.

Please understand that there is no Starship Athena. It is a metaphor. You simply don't need spaceships in the 5th dimension and above.

There is a lot of good info on this website: www.ask-aliens.com...

That site also allows you to communicate with the Arcturians through a dedicated channel, who is a former Buddhist monk living in Norway. I consider this the best source available right now on this planet for accurate information on the Arcturians. You will feel the high vibration on the website when you get there. It is real.

The website allows you to ask the Arcturians questions directly, for free. It also offers participation in a long-term project set up by the Arcturians to increase knowledge on this planet and assist in the way to what the Arcturians describe as the transcendental transformation of this planet.

Please understand that what happens on the 5th dimension and above is not like most science fiction and certainly not like Star Trek. The 5th dimension and above is home to what have been described in various religions and spiritual practices as angels, devas, bodhisattvas, ascended masters, etc.

You can certainly communicate telepathically with the Arcturians if you approach it from a spiritual point of view and practise meditation. I am happy to assist you with this if you are interested. Please read some of the channelings on the above website first though, as it will save a lot of time.

Peace to all
)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrspock
Waiting for them!and i think they better hurry it up the darkside is freakin out and trying to kick in our butts lately
yep they are through attacks while you sleep.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedeadwalkk
Hey I have a question and i don't know if you'll be able to answer.
I went through a period of heavy astral projection and in on of my AP's I saw a short being with 3 fringers. It was a neon purple colour and it looked like it was completely made of energy. One of my spiritual guides (whose also a teacher at my school) taught me about artcurians and let me read some books, and it describes them as energetic beings just like you have. So my question, is what I saw, possibly arcturians? Ever since I gazed up towards arcturus a year ago I've been attracted to that star even since.

Arcturians are blueish royal purple.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join