It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oslo Explosion UFO ?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/85952df1874e.jpg[/atsimg]

It's a street light...

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
When one picture doesnt get maybe two will...

Case Closed

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by strafgod

No actually I replied to the right thread...Do I think its a street lamp? maybe, does it seem as though the videos "shakey" quality reflects a UFO, quite possibly. Its too hard to tell at this point, but what I did notice was how the target was in fact a tabloid news magazine company and Norway's leading newspaper...as well as the prime ministers office(yeah right). Something is up and the pieces can be tied together! If the phone hacking scandal made its way to wall streets elite, it sure as hell could have had a stationary in Norway.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Definitely a light hanging from a wire attach on both side of the street. It was on sky news a fews min ago, and it was evident.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I too was amazed when I first saw this footage on the TV, I also thought it to be a UFO craft. But after looking at the video closely, I think the disc object in the first second of the video is a different disc to what is in the the 8th second of the video.

You will also notice that the person filming the video changes his walking direction when filming. I believe the disc shaped objects are just street lights fastened to a wire across the street. That is unless there are two disc shaped objects, or the disc shaped object travels really quickly from one end of the street to the other.

I wanted it to be real, but I am sure it is not.........
edit on 22-7-2011 by davethebear because: spelling error........

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Its a light. Lived there an in Oslo they are everywhere. Hanging between buildings where its too small for standing light. But this is amped up. They are creating a larger situation. This was the perfect time. Very little people because this is the time most people in this section of Norway take their vacation and most were off at 15.00 while it happened right after.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
The shape is a little odd, when looking at pictures of the other street lamps, there are also 'wires' crossing the street. I see none here. Or am I blind?
edit on 22/7/11 by David291 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I saw it in a BBC clip and it's defiantly a light hanging from a wire between buildings. get a grip ATS.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
100% a street light.

I posted this in another thread

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Not so fast debunkers.

www.youtube.com...

If it's a streetlight then why did it disappear. This video changes things.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
The exact spot from the video.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

AH, so there is thread on this after all, sorry. I made one without knowing. Good footage, IMHO. There's definetely something there.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
LOL nm i just saw the post a couple up from mine. Not a ufo.
edit on 23-7-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: above post clears it up

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by mjleonid12
reply to post by gortex

AH, so there is thread on this after all, sorry. I made one without knowing. Good footage, IMHO. There's definetely something there.

Yup...but its a light...so its not a UFO

Why do you take things as proof yet not bother to investigate it yourself??

Ive got to be honest....im getting tired of all these people posting vids claiming things that they are not! They see something in the sky and assume its a UFO...this is stupidity!!

It was blatantly obvious that it was some kind of hanging object from the video....you can even see the cable holding the light up in some of the better quality videos.

It never moves, only the person with the camera does...this may give the illusion that the light had moved....but it hadnt, perspective my dear watson

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
So the question is, why do UFOs show up at these tragic events?

"There is a special "energy" called "loosh" which is precious and wanted by some somewhere. One of them who collect this energy created a place to grow this energy: The earth. The evolution that has taken place on earth is just modifications this creator did to get more and higher quality of loosh. This was provided by animals who are fighting, during a fight for life, and when ending a life span, loosh can be harvested. But the most loosh can be gotten from the humans; the creator had implanted a part of his own into these humans. When they have feelings like loneliness, desire, parent's love, grief etc., the highest quality distillated loosh can be harvested, which is by far better than any other raw loosh."

www.monroeinstitute.org...

"I can remember last year when the Lord revealed to me how Satan fed off the fear and suffering of others for more power. I didn't realize at the time that the aliens in his morbid kingdom did the same thing until I started learning about how they build nets on earth for loosh through humans."

www.sherryshriner.com...

"A: Humans eat cattle, aliens eat you. "

www.cassiopaea.org...

edit on 23-7-2011 by DeReK DaRkLy because: ...

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by DeReK DaRkLy

It's......a............STREETLAMP

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
And people are still believing it's a UFO even with rockhard evidence from people who live there and from google street map thats shows the lights are suspended between the buildings!??!?!

So the question is, why do streetlamps show up at these tragic events?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by cjdust

LOL......maybe it's a ufo disguised as a street lamp....those crafty aliens!

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by aceace
Not so fast debunkers.

www.youtube.com...

If it's a streetlight then why did it disappear. This video changes things.
It didn't disappear.

The photographer has moved, not the street lamp.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join