It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comet Elenin is a non-issue. PROOF!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by athenegoddess
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Read this. Some info.

Your source of information said it all, might as well got it from Sorcha Faal if you ask me.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
It's amazing rense.com has not been linked yet.

I'll tell you what, go by your info and I'll go by mine and we'll meet back here in November and compare notes, m-kay?
edit on 22-7-2011 by Illustronic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

Can you explain to me why? I mean, why would you dismiss that website. I'm curious.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by athenegoddess

It's list of articles/fantasies.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I like all the arguments about this, really do.

How about we just wait and see? ^^

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

If Elenin isn't a threat.. can someone tell me WTF this is?
It's a lens flare, or a reflection from the glass window it was filmed through. What has this got to do with the comet Elenin? You agree that Elenin isn't a threat then you post this garbage, what's your point?

Now, this is right before the alignment between the Sun, Earth and Elenin which is what caused Japan Quake.
Care to explain how comets or any other space debris can cause earth quakes?

Again, someone tell me what this is.
Again, it's a lens flare. A reflection of the light coming through the lens of the camera or window. This video was filmed back in February, you think if a planet the size of the Sun has been there all this time someone else would have noticed it by now.

Elenin may be just a comet, but what is the threat? We need to be worried about the planet which has an orbit of 3600 years and is due back this fall. Planet X is REAL.
You should really read up on your doomsday theories before you post anything like this. You don't even know the difference between planet X, Nibiru and a brown dwarf star. Seriously, they are not the same things.

Sorry but anyone with normal vision can see it's not a mere reflection. Can you prove to me that aiming a camera towards the Sun would create an 'illusion' like that?
You've got to be kidding! You really believe that we have two Suns and only a select few know about it? WOW! I don't think anyone can "prove" to you that this is a reflection. I mean you could simply look for information yourself on lens flares, much of it found here on ATS, and prove to yourself. That is what did it for me.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

No it's not. Everything you have been taught is a fantasy. Take a long hard look at your so called 'knowledge'.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Devino

LOL.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Um, I don't have the patience to explain the unexplainable to beings confined in the 3rd dimension anymore.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

I'm employed from what I was taught. Kind of validates it's authenticity, don't you think?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Um, I don't have the patience to explain the unexplainable
Contradiction much?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Ah, delusions of grandeur, I knew that was coming next.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Does no one NOT truly know what is happening with Elenin??? It became so obvious to last night, it was an epiphany. You see, I went shopping last night, and there it was, staring me in the face.... Spaghetti sauce for $.25 a jar! Don't you see? It is the all worshipful FSM finally making an appearance on Earth. I know soon that hamburger will be on sale so that we can all make speldifforus meatballs.

All hail FSMnin, or whatever....

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi

If Elenin isn't a threat.. can someone tell me WTF this is?

Now, this is right before the alignment between the Sun, Earth and Elenin which is what caused Japan Quake. Again, someone tell me what this is.
edit on 7/22/2011 by athenegoddess because: (no reason given)

I see about 3 or 4 "reflections" not just a double sun. This was filmed through glass, many people love using glass and calling it Nibiru Elenin instant doom, then the whole subject is discredited as loons wanting a doomsday.
There's bad apples in every bunch.

I mean seriously?? Have you ever seen the sky looking like this with your own eyes? Wtf are you people on?

Its just a camera lens effect. Jesus God almighty!

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrinchNoMore
reply to post by smithjustinb

I am sorry, but this is not science fact at all, but speculation.

We will see what they report next week, and the week after, funny how the "facts" just keep changing.

Unless these factual observations by renown astronomers are years at college wasted, I'm just going to stick with the fact that these observations are fact.

I'm pretty sure the only thing changing is a paranoid conspiracy theorists interpretation of one original factual observational constant.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illustronic
Here's what's happening, photography shot through glass. the dominant double image from the front of the glass, the subordinate 3rd image from the back side of the glass. One can usually find a 4th or more images, and that could be from the lens assembly.

Notice only one reflection on the water in the real space. That tells you its not real.

Source.
edit on 22-7-2011 by Illustronic because: forgot the photo

edit on 22-7-2011 by Illustronic because: (no reason given)

Yeah that and the fact that 'Nibiru' is quite clearly in front of a cloud in that shot... it would have to be within our atmosphere to do that. I'm beginning to wonder if all these doom freaks are actually the marketing department for one of these companies that builds underground bunkers. Now there's a conspiracy!
edit on 22-7-2011 by strelok72 because: spelling

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
The difference between my belief and those who do not believe is that I have access to information about it. I'm a very, very spiritual person and at first I thought the whole Nibiru thing was BS as well. UNTIL I came to terms with the truth about humanity in general. The Sumerians stated there is tenth planet where a race called the Annunaki live. It has an orbit of 3600 years and I'm sorry, wasn't Planet X discovered? All of you in denial, do you have access to the technology that these scientists possess? Are you so sure they are not with holding the truth? And do tell, would you inform humanity that all would be over soon? Ponder on that a minute. I am not here to make people afraid, I'm here to help our race.

Here, NASA clearly represents Comet Elenin:
Elenin

And when I read about the so called person who discovered Elenin, I had an overwhelming feeling of lies and deception.... Leonid Elenin? Um, yaaaa, ok! If you know anything about Astrology at all...

Here, we have a NASA scientist stating there is no such thing as Elenin or Nibiru:

This link shows new planet info. Do you notice how they are never consistent? With not only the possibilities either.

Oh, and not noticing and changes in our solar system? I guess it's like the narrator says, 'it's anyone's guess'.

This is only one example of your so called 'scientists' being completely inconsistent.

In any event, no matter what the truth is, and I know it, something is coming to a head on 12-21-12. Deny, fight, ridicule all you want to with your complacent egos. The beauty about me making such claims that people like you deny is all apart of this grand cosmic plan. Inside myself I feel complete ease and harmony from knowing the truth, but I also know not everyone was meant to feel the same.

I have reached a point where I can care less about myself and I want to see our world fight whats coming. I WANT our race to live on and I want to live my life until I'm old. But I have been shown that is not how life for anyone of our current civilization is suppose to go on. When the milky way galaxy is exposed as it will on 12-21-12, the radiation emitting will destroy all four seen elements that form our current reality. There are really 7 elements, and we are currently in the fifth root race... 3 of those elements are responsible for everything unseen but unexplainable. It takes a very intelligent AND chosen person to discover the truth about our world and how much precious knowledge has been withheld! Don't fall for it! We are very special and we are all manifestations of certain energy. Chose to direct your energy to the light for the betterment of our race. Chose to correct your karma so that your next incarnation into the sixth root race will be much better than this!

Fight for your good. And everyone's.
edit on 7/22/2011 by athenegoddess because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

I think you're giving spirituality a bad name. You may have seen the light once, but that doesn't mean you dwell in it.

Maybe there is a big event coming that will effect people spiritually, but it isn't comet Elenin.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

I'm not giving it a bad name. You are very confused.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

You are very confused.

I highly doubt that.

Confused about what?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join