It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I love you America - I'm serious

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I liked it very much to put this thread on US POLITICAL KINDNESS category , so I did it.
I want to express peace and brotherhood with you , my American brothers.
Since you came to my country friendly , I am having a very good time .You are bringing us food , security , flowers , chances for living , construction . I couldn't believe it , since I hadn't seen it with my own eyes.
You were throwing flowers on our cities. I couldn't believe that your soldiers were giving flowers to our fathers and they are respecting our sisters and mothers. I know that you are ignoring our energy resources , but please , it is the least we can do for your lovely actions. So, pleeeeeeeeeese take them out so that you can spend it for our own security.
You know ? We have these fanatic brothers who commit suicide bombing and they kill their brothers and sisters.
They are rich people and they do it because they are savages. They are the threat for you and for us. we wish you -christian believers- to kill these Muslim fanatics.
You are the most beautiful , helpful and loveful people I have ever seen in my life. You pay with your own money , so we can live in peace . You are never sitting still , you always intend to do more for other nations,too. You are so loving people. You are helping other human beings , although they are savage beasts. I didn't know that launch your flowers so high that it could reach air plains. I know that you also gave flowers to the prisoners in Guantanamo , Abu Ghraib . You are the people who helped your gov to throw big flowers on Hiroshima and Nakazaki. The Japaneses say that they can smell it from the past.
You have a record for sending love to other countries , but they are ignorant and they can't understand it.

You are so smart and lovely people and you have the most lovable government.

And that is why we throw flowers on your flag and we love you.

edit on 22/7/11 by hmdphantom because: title editted

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Any comment on my inverted note?

Inverted note : The names that have been mentioned are real , but other parts of the passage should be inverted ( use the opposite )
edit on 22/7/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
You're seious?

I guess you are

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I've never read so much baloney in my life...

Is this guy for real?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

Best. Thread. Ever.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
In the T & C it states that this is an ENGLISH speaking board. Could we please keep it that way?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
I understood is perfectly actually
some nice sarcasm right there

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Just another anti-American thread.

Personally, as imperfect as we are...but getting better...I still think we in the West are the good guys.

Not inverted.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
In the T & C it states that this is an ENGLISH speaking board. Could we please keep it that way?

If it's not English then exactly what language is the op in?

If the op is genuine, then he is obviously not a native speaker, so you have to give credit for trying to communicate in a language you understand..

Now the post is complete nonsense but I still applaud the op for attempting to use a language which is obviously not his first..

I'm sure he could do without morons critisizing when he has clearly made an effort.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Loveable government ...
hope it was indeed sarcarstic
since JFK america didnt had ANY loveable government
Bush and Obama are the worst deceiver of all time

We should jail Obama with Bush for lying that much to his own country ..
edit on 7/22/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   

When you stop throwing flowers at innocents and flowers at civilians, you can be rest assured that we won't throw flowers at you.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I can't tell if he's trollin or if this is legit.

Either way its pretty sad.....

God Bless America!

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by isthisreallife

He's trolling. His OP is yet another anti-America rant on good 'ol ATS..........
Yawn...........

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Hope you had the chance to smell the flowers this morning...

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Did you see Regis this morning?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
*Sigh* Here we go again.

I hate it when we get the blame for what our out-of-control government does.
I mean, I can understand why people are frustrated with the way we turn a seemingly blind eye,
but come on! Use your noggins.
It's not the U.S. citizens making the decisions at all. It's the government, and we have absolutely no say in the matter.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Thank you. I love you too.

How is your day going?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I don't know if you could call the US government "loving"...

But they certainly have a lot of power, and are not killing people.. They could easily be killing people.

So that shows that there are good people in government, to a certain degree.

They're ruthless, but almost for your own good. They're filing a position.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by FireWire
*Sigh* Here we go again.

I hate it when we get the blame for what our out-of-control government does.
I mean, I can understand why people are frustrated with the way we turn a seemingly blind eye,
but come on! Use your noggins.
It's not the U.S. citizens making the decisions at all. It's the government, and we have absolutely no say in the matter.

you know whats funny. the people who make up the government, they are just that. people. before they entered into that life, they were the very citizens with no say in the matter like you and I, the collective has the power.
out of control government is out of control PEOPLE.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join