It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do aliens monitor our internet from space?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Well, it certainly would be easy enough to do....

Piggybacking off of satellite internet signals, for example.... or a sufficiently powerful radio transmission/reception antenna focusing onto individual Wi-Fi routers.

Interstellar Wardriving!

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

And if they are *REALLY* good, they can use quantum electrodynamic effects to create their signal WITHIN the very wires that carries the internet signal.

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 22-7-2011 by ErtaiNaGia because: add video

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLoneArcher

I would agree here. No better way to measure what the humans are doing than the internet, no better way to be entertained than America/British TV.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLoneArcher

I can see the words that have been typed. I cannot see you typing them. All I have to go by is your word and my common sense that you are real. Much like the existence of aliens. Even though I have never seen one, I have never seen you either (or have I ?). Common sense and logic tell me that you both exist though. I am not so vain as to think we are the only intelligent life form in the universe(s), nor am I delusional enough to REALLY think you are a bot.

This is one of those times when I really do hope I'm being monitered

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

I see myself every day in the mirror (yuck), but is it really me I am looking at?
I see where you are coming from. I believe they exist, but as yet, I have seen nothing that undeniably proves it.

However, one thing that we can both agree on. The star for your logic exists.
edit on 22/7/2011 by TheLoneArcher because: Added Text

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Some people say aliens are computers... Cyborgs etc. A consciousness of their own.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
If they are I hope they aren't using Google translator or we're screwed!....just sayin'

wonder if my malware will catch the worm?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by haven123
yes we do
problem?

lol. If you are who you claim to be, then where is your UFO ship and who shot Kennedy?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by rbya911

my ship is crashed and i cant get the parts until niburu comes,kenedy is still alive he plays in a jazz band in france

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by foood4thought
Some people say aliens are computers... Cyborgs etc. A consciousness of their own.

Created by aliens to travel long distances.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join