It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Expert ET Contactee: Half Of Humanity Ascends To 5th Dimension On March 21, 2013

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by adamjagger11

I see. Thanks for the explanation.
I learn something everyday .

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by silverking

no problem but do not believe a word i say
it's just my knowings of how reality is

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Hell no humanity ain't evolving, it's devolving ! Have you seen the cops killing people over nothing, people who don't know the earth is round and find keeping up with the Kardashians educational telly !? I don't think so, anybody who believes this BS needs to U2U me; I have a bridge in Whitmore Reans I can sell you!

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

sorry to say but i don't think you will be one of those who are ascending
no worries though because you will have another chance to awaken in the next cycle.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by adamjagger11

sorry to say but i don't think you will be one of those who are ascending
no worries though because you will have another chance to awaken in the next cycle.

Why won't I ? Have you seen humanity lately ? I am fairly open minded, but this just sounds like more BS because nobody can ever provide proof; and two people don't even notice half the issues that are going on in their world.
They think the world is fine! Every thing's fine to them and the world is burning to the ground!
Does this guy have a chip in his head like Nancy Lieder too ? Cut me some slack dude, till you can come up with PROOF and yes capitalization is required; I will not listen. I'm sorry.
I'll believe the Aliens on the White House lawn before I believe this.
First contact is so much more believable. I am sorry but this is an
joke, plain and simple.
edit on 22-7-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   

well there are those of us who KNOW exactly what we are on this planet for at this time ,if you think it's a joke fine,your entitled to your opinion,i don't have any proof bro sorry, you might just awaken at a later date and realize your about to ascend who knows.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   

If I were a sheep, i'd tell you were on drugs. Just because you have problems with your life and want a way out, doesn't mean the rest of us do. Ascension is just another code word for death, hate to pop your bubble. First I was into this, I thought it was great, going to the 5th possibly meeting anybody from your wildest dreams but then when they said you had to die.........I said "Hell no, I'm a little young for this." (I'm a teenager)
Besides when half of humanity ascends half of humanity dies.
And when they die, it'll fulfill what the bible says 1/3 of the world dies before the lord comes back. I'm not Christian anymore either. If you ascend you'll die, I'll convert back to Christianty before Jesus comes and I'll get my free ride.

It's just not happening, I'll believe Nibiru 'fore I'll believe this.
Later, HIB

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   

"Just because you have problems with your life and want a way out, doesn't mean the rest of us do"

i have problems with my life and want a way out? because i know i'm going to ascend? :S ,stop trying to do the thinking for me bro.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
We are going to die AGAIN!!!! (but not until 2013 phew) .........NEXT

2ND

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Nikola014

Um.....yeah, whatever. Just one thing, could you please go out of your way to enlighten me as to what standardized and peer reviewed set of qualifications one has to meet to be considered an "Expert ET Contactee"?????

Where you and others my see an expert et contactee, those of us that live in reality see a complete moron that is doing nothing but trying to his hardest to make us all look like fools.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
We are going to die AGAIN!!!! (but not until 2013 phew) .........NEXT

2ND

Amen, I'm so tired. I can have a good night's sleep tonight! Yes!

World's been ending, people have been "Enlightened" more the less deluded with the false sense of empowerment and insanity. But 2013 ? I can live with that, it's time for me to chill

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   

We live in the third dimention, and as we understand it is the only existence we know and understand, how can we relay other dimentions if we have not been their?, you mentioned astral projection, seeing friends at their house doing their own thing, minding there own business, how do you know it was not a dream?

I am all ears

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   

"Just because you have problems with your life and want a way out, doesn't mean the rest of us do"

i have problems with my life and want a way out? because i know i'm going to ascend? :S ,stop trying to do the thinking for me bro.

I'm not trying to think for you. (PS, I am female not a "bro")
The only place people are ascending to are funny farms and down the street screaming, obviously you haven't realised this. I don't judge anybody but this sh!+ is getting old;
Another thing, how is this man an Expert ET contactee ? I thought the aliens only probed you, stuck an implant in your bum and sent you home ? Maybe I'm wrong.

What is wrong with this picture and why are we listening ?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by WideAwakeNow

because i could see my physical body on the bed and i had a chord attached to it that doesn't break until your physical body dies.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I know the guy, read/watched a number of the vidoes and it's not all just about THIS life time, it is the experiences that been gained over life times, ofcourse that is if you believe in this thing. Which I do. Now, someone could be a brainless sheeple in this life but in another, they could of been one of the worlds greatest minds. Noone knows.

What I'm trying to get at, we have no idea what will happen. We might ascend, we might not. There is so little we know about ourselves, never mind what we know about our beloved universe, which is after all ours for the taking so to speak, I'm sure one day humanity will be able to look back and think how foolish we are. Humanity as a whole is quite naive and foolish.

Just my opinion

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by WideAwakeNow

We live in the third dimention, and as we understand it is the only existence we know and understand, how can we relay other dimentions if we have not been their?, you mentioned astral projection, seeing friends at their house doing their own thing, minding there own business, how do you know it was not a dream?

I am all ears

Amen, some dreams feel too real.......I know that from experience but I'm willing to listen, try me. I'm all ears too.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack

I'm not trying to think for you. (PS, I am female not a "bro")
The only place people are ascending to are funny farms and down the street screaming, obviously you haven't realised this. I don't judge anybody but this sh!+ is getting old;
Another thing, how is this man an Expert ET contactee ? I thought the aliens only probed you, stuck an implant in your bum and sent you home ? Maybe I'm wrong.

What is wrong with this picture and why are we listening ?

How do you know this? Do you hold knowledge the rest of us don't? Like I said in one my posts, humanity knows nothing
So what if we've made break throughs in physics. We're still on the doorstep and you know it. There is so much more for us to learn out there.

link   

like i said ,your entitled to your opinion "sis" ,i know i'm ascending to an amazing existence
.i'm not going to waste my time speaking to you because you are still limited in your awareness.

link   
reply to post by David291

Humanity is not the brightest bulb in the box, but I'm tired of everybody making everything so damned certain. Like "We're going to Die! But we won't die! And I saw the Annuki!"
Make up your damn minds and give me a little piece of truth, just not in pieces.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   

"Amen, some dreams feel too real.......I know that from experience but I'm willing to listen, try me. I'm all ears too"

i know some dreams do but astral travel isn't a dream, simple as.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join