It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beat Him All You Want...Is this Man the Devil or Just a Common Sense Guy (on this issue**)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I don't know. Al is all over the map and sometimes he speaks to me and sometimes to the ex, what are you gonna' do? I am interested in people who call others on their BS. In this case, a religious nut case...

I'd prefer a non nuclear gig, if possible

I find it appealing there are afew left...

CJ

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

Can't stand Franken. Guy is a whack job.

That being said I despise religious zealots (mother in law is one of the RC flavor) more than any politician.

Pretty darn funny video tho- good find!

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by SFA437

That being said I despise religious zealots (mother in law is one of the RC flavor) more than any politician.

Thanks there - I feel the same way only partially...he IS a whack job but at least there are some basic fundamentals in the approach!

CJ

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Actually now that I think about it the religious guy would screw me up if he got his way.

I'm shooting for us being allowed to marry as many people as we want to. My wife's live-in girlfriend has a better health plan than I do. If we could both marry her while remaining married to each other we'd save a bundle and get better coverage.

Damn religo-nuts

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by SFA437

Somehow the immediate slide in multi-partner relationships lets me know where you side on the issue. Regarless, the point is still well taken, as most making these arguments have never even bothered to read the points they put forth as fact. Interesting.

CJ

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   

It was humor brother- no bad intent. (Wife does have a hot live in g/f tho
)

Second line.
edit on 22-7-2011 by SFA437 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SFA437

How can you call him a whack job -- I dont think that means what you think it does.

I dont understand what you would have against the guy -- he is honest -- he is smart -- he has a very good education he is a true family man he is humble enough to live in Minnesota (which really does have some wach jobs) he dosen't take bs over facts -- I wish he was from my state -- I have Johnny Isakson and Saxby Chandliss and a box full of other assorted ignorant crackers.

new topics

top topics

join